Photo
* * * * - 15 votes

GoHastings Deals Thread - Fri. Only - Mass Effect 3: Special Edition - Wii U - Used - $12.27 shipped

gohastings hastings

• Please log in to reply
9043 replies to this topic

#6691 Stingermck

Stingermck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

Anyone having problems with the b2g1 code? (SHOOTER) I have 3 used qualifying games, but it wont take the discount.

#6692 killarich908

killarich908

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:15 AM

Anyone having problems with the b2g1 code? (SHOOTER) I have 3 used qualifying games, but it wont take the discount.

Make sure they are "USED" not previously viewed.... But I believe the b2g1 free is over as i believe it was a one day sale.... I think SHOOTER is now b1g1 40% off now

#6693 iTETSUO

iTETSUO

Posted 24 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

still havent got my walking dead books :cry: tracking wont update at all

Posted Image

#6694 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

Make sure they are "USED" not previously viewed.... But I believe the b2g1 free is over as i believe it was a one day sale.... I think SHOOTER is now b1g1 40% off now

I didn't even notice that. Jeez. Hastings is being stingy with their video game deals.

#6695 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 08:58 AM

still havent got my walking dead books :cry: tracking wont update at all

I didn't order The Walking Dead books, but I did order a Green Lantern book, and the tracker hasn't updated in over a month. Says it left Des Moines, IA on the 26th of December.

I sent an email to gohastings with the tracking number. They replied saying it had been delivered and included a different tracking number than what I provided in the email. The number was one of mine, but not of the right item.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#6696 CaoPi

CaoPi

KOEI fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:31 AM

SHOOTER code is not working for me, wtf? I added 2 used games to the cart also!

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#6697 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:37 AM

SHOOTER code is not working for me, wtf? I added 2 used games to the cart also!

SHOOTER is supposed to be good through 1/26 according to Facebook. I have no idea what's going on if it's not working.

I didn't order The Walking Dead books, but I did order a Green Lantern book, and the tracker hasn't updated in over a month. Says it left Des Moines, IA on the 26th of December.

I sent an email to gohastings with the tracking number. They replied saying it had been delivered and included a different tracking number than what I provided in the email. The number was one of mine, but not of the right item.

If the tracking has stalled out for a long time (I'd say over a week and a half to two weeks), there isn't anything Hastings will do about it other than refund you.

You can try to contact the USPS here: https://www.usps.com...mer-service.htm
Give them all of the details you have with things like the Delivery Confirmation Number and whatnot. Tell them you want to be put in contact with the last facility your package was tracked at.

If that gets you no where, try filing a complaint with the US Postal Inspection Service here: https://postalinspec...s/MLNtRcvd.aspx

Chances are your mail is sitting around somewhere and just not being scanned and moved through the system, rather than it truly being lost or stolen.

#6698 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:45 AM

If the tracking has stalled out for a long time (I'd say over a week and a half to two weeks), there isn't anything Hastings will do about it other than refund you.

You can try to contact the USPS here: https://www.usps.com...mer-service.htm
Give them all of the details you have with things like the Delivery Confirmation Number and whatnot. Tell them you want to be put in contact with the last facility your package was tracked at.

If that gets you no where, try filing a complaint with the US Postal Inspection Service here: https://postalinspec...s/MLNtRcvd.aspx

Chances are your mail is sitting around somewhere and just not being scanned and moved through the system, rather than it truly being lost or stolen.

I sent a message though the usps customer service page right before I posted here. I included the tracking number and all the details I had. Said they would get back to me in 24 hours. I emailed Gohastings hoping for either a replacement or a refund. They sent a replacement before when they mailed out two of the same books instead of two different ones. Funny thing is they still sent the wrong book the second time.

Hopefully I can get my book and I don't have to worry filling out an complaint. Thanks for the information.
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#6699 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

I'm not attempting to beat your hopes down, but I've never had any luck with USPS and their "customer service". I've both called and emailed them concerning mail that was missing and all they ever did was give me a random call saying that they were "looking into the problem", and then I never heard from them again. Emailing did jack squat.

Now I'm slightly more worried about the books I ordered that still haven't updated since being accepted into the system on the 16th, but I figured that I still have a couple of days before it's past the typical 2-9 business days they claim it takes for parcel post/media mail.

#6700 rinaka

rinaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

Just curious, how long they usually take with the slowest shipping? I ordered Atelier Meruru about 3 weeks ago and it's still not here. :/

#6701 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

Just curious, how long they usually take with the slowest shipping? I ordered Atelier Meruru about 3 weeks ago and it's still not here. :/

did you check the tracking cross coast usually takes at most 2 weeks from them

#6702 TheThoughtlessOne

TheThoughtlessOne

Blame Jon Irenicus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

Shooter doesn't seem to be working, just to confirm what others are saying.

#6703 FidelityNy

FidelityNy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

Made an order Wednesday night on a Used Game, and it still says "In Progress". I ordered it with Expedited Shipping so that I can receive my item quickly. I paid $6 for shipping for no reason at all, because my item is going to take an entire week to get here. I'll be sure to get games elsewhere. They still haven't replied to my e-mail or the Facebook message I sent them.

Does anyone know if their Customer Support is open on Saturday? I'm just gonna cancel it.

#6704 Oxyric

Oxyric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

SHOOTER works but its for NEW games not USED. The thread header is wrong.

#6705 CarltonBanks85

CarltonBanks85

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Didn't work for me.

#6706 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

SHOOTER did not work for new games or used or previously viewed

#6707 rinaka

rinaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:37 PM

did you check the tracking cross coast usually takes at most 2 weeks from them

Heh just checked, and now they updated my order as cancelled. No e-mail or notification of any kind. :/

#6708 hamokmonky

hamokmonky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:24 PM

/sigh... I remember someone here mentioning they ordered a star trek next generation bluray set and got the dvd. I just had the exact same thing happen to me. Quite disappointed. I just had to return a brand new doctor who set, and have another expensive set that arrived unplayable too. Three big ticket items in the span of a few weeks. Hopefully they dont ban you based on monetary return and look at % of returns instead!! Im having to return quite a few this last round of orders.

#6709 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

You are correct. I fucked that one up.

#6710 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

I think today might have been a new low for bubble mailers for Hastings.

First, I threw in a calendar with one of my orders because they were cheap and I needed one. Of course it ships in a bubble envelope and arrived with a 1/3rd of it crushed/folded because there was no cardboard backing to keep it flat.

Second, I ordered a brand new copy of Absolute: Hush using the $10 off $40 coupon because that's actually a pretty decent deal. They ship the book in a bubble mailer. These Absolute editions are huge. They're like 9 x 15.5 inches and this one is 2 inches thick and weighs over 5 lbs. So of course it arrives with rips, tears, and corners absolutely obliterated because books that huge aren't mean to survive in a damned envelope. Fucking spring for a box for God's sake.

Third, I ordered 6 TPBs and they all shipped together. Stacked on top of each other, they're twice the size of that Absolute Hush and they weight more than Absolute Hush. These were all stacked on each other and stuffed in a padded envelope. This is a recipe for disaster because the books will shift in the padded envelope when stacked like that. Well, the enveloped with ripped up and everything was delivered to me in a plastic bag with a note on it saying this bulky item actually jammed a machine at a USPS facility! Unbelievable. These should have just been in a box.

HASTINGS: PLEASE INVEST IN MORE BOXES AND PADDING AND TRAIN YOUR GOSHIP EMPLOYEES ON WHEN IT IS PROPER TO USE THEM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

If they just packed shit correctly they'd probably eliminate half of their customer service issues and then they could focus the other half on learning how to send out the correct items.

#6711 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

Stories like that make me wonder what condition my Walking Dead Compendiums will show up in... provided they actually show up. No tracking update in ten (well, nine when you don't count Sunday) days now.

#6712 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

well i finally have some money guys so you know what that means

yep shitty deal incoming

#6713 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

Damn new games! I might have to bite on a few games now.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#6714 iTETSUO

iTETSUO

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:27 AM

I think today might have been a new low for bubble mailers for Hastings.

First, I threw in a calendar with one of my orders because they were cheap and I needed one. Of course it ships in a bubble envelope and arrived with a 1/3rd of it crushed/folded because there was no cardboard backing to keep it flat.

Second, I ordered a brand new copy of Absolute: Hush using the $10 off $40 coupon because that's actually a pretty decent deal. They ship the book in a bubble mailer. These Absolute editions are huge. They're like 9 x 15.5 inches and this one is 2 inches thick and weighs over 5 lbs. So of course it arrives with rips, tears, and corners absolutely obliterated because books that huge aren't mean to survive in a damned envelope. Fucking spring for a box for God's sake.

Third, I ordered 6 TPBs and they all shipped together. Stacked on top of each other, they're twice the size of that Absolute Hush and they weight more than Absolute Hush. These were all stacked on each other and stuffed in a padded envelope. This is a recipe for disaster because the books will shift in the padded envelope when stacked like that. Well, the enveloped with ripped up and everything was delivered to me in a plastic bag with a note on it saying this bulky item actually jammed a machine at a USPS facility! Unbelievable. These should have just been in a box.

HASTINGS: PLEASE INVEST IN MORE BOXES AND PADDING AND TRAIN YOUR GOSHIP EMPLOYEES ON WHEN IT IS PROPER TO USE THEM FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

If they just packed shit correctly they'd probably eliminate half of their customer service issues and then they could focus the other half on learning how to send out the correct items.

This x amillion. my walking dead books arrived the same way except open and missing 1 book smh :cry:

Posted Image

#6715 4thHorseman

4thHorseman

The New God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

Stories like that make me wonder what condition my Walking Dead Compendiums will show up in... provided they actually show up. No tracking update in ten (well, nine when you don't count Sunday) days now.

I received mine Wednesday (i think it was) and they came together in a box. Have a little hope!

#6716 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:55 AM

I'm just counting down the days atm until the poly mailers at each store have run out. Pretty sick of receiving these still, and having my stuff arrive in pieces.
Posted Image

#6717 Chedeng88

Chedeng88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:20 AM

SHOOTER is being accepted but it is not discounting even a single cent. That's what you get for going cheap on your programmers too GoHastings!

MUFFINSTUMP is working though, but the discount is smaller.

#6718 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:03 AM

5 for 25 books 30 or less plethora ?
2 20 3 30 4 40 percent off toonces 1/27 - 1/29

Edited by cjenvy, 27 January 2013 - 06:14 AM.

#6719 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:14 AM

Plethora was last week. First post updated with the info for this week.

#6720 kobeisgod

kobeisgod

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

thanks for the update, got 4 used games for 40% off