Whedon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

i've never played the AC series before so i bought
AC II: $5.40
ACR: $11.90
Total: $17.30

I got AC2 (skipped 1) for about $5 and I loved it. I spent hours in that game and stopped often to read the history of the characters/landmarks. Damn good game. I have ACR and ACB in my backlog but have yet to begin those as I put my backlog in the order I wanted to play them to break up the open world games (my favorite) a bit. Anyway, nothing important to contribute here, hope you enjoy the AC's!

#5342 cjenvy

cjenvy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

Snagged a few for Xbox 360

Price is Right Decades $7.11
Burnout Paradise $8.73
Homefront $3.56
Truth or Lies $1.50
Game Party: In Motion $3.99
NBA 2K11 $4.17

_______

$29.06

ha thats awesome i didnt think there was another person alive sane enough to pay 7 for price is right so id love to play w you once we get our copies

#5343 Nightmarecast25

Nightmarecast25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:14 PM

ha thats turrible i didnt think there was a person alive insane enough to pay $1.50 for truth or lies

fixed for my view.
:)

#5344 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

Just picked up :vita: Blazblue: Continuum Shift Extend for $18. Thanks OP!

#5345 Elusive

Elusive

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

I find it very, very hard to pass up 360 games for $1.50, but I managed to stay my hand (or mouse). Mostly. Tried ordering Super Paper Mario, Army of Two, Medal of Honor, Bulletstorm, and World at War for $20 this morning.

I'll be happy if I just get Super Paper Mario and World at War to ship, to be honest. Hope they're complete, too - I like to check Amazon's listings and see what GoHasting's listing condition is over there for whatever item I'm getting. Hasn't let me down yet, at least.

#5346 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:20 PM

Dark sector is a pretty boring game. At least your backlog will keep you from playing it.

I actually bought it previously at GH but traded it in during the Target 2-for-$20 off promo.

I do remember playing the demo ages ago and kind of liked it. I've heard mixed things from other gamers. I have no idea if I'll ever get around to playing it or the other 3 I picked up, for that matter.

#5347 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:55 PM

Is call of duty mw1 goty worth 5 bucks?

#5348 NoRainNoRainbow

NoRainNoRainbow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:57 PM

I bought:

Fable III
Resistance 2
Medal of Honor 2010
Red Faction: Armageddon

For a total of $11.70. Not bad.

#5349 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:10 PM

Are there exceptions to the used rule? I ordered 3 used movies (not previously viewed) and only one of them took off 25% and free shipping. I ordered it anyway though because they were too good deals either way.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5350 Vilupninja

Vilupninja

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:11 PM

got fallout 3 and prince of persia for the ps3 for a total of $5.25.
thanks OP

#5351 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:18 PM

Could not resist. :)

Resistance 2 + 3 $9.51
Posted Image

#5352 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:19 PM

Does anyone know how restocking on the website works? There are quite a few games I'd be interested in picking up, but they're currently out of stock.

#5353 waldo21212

waldo21212

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:22 PM

Does anyone know how restocking on the website works? There are quite a few games I'd be interested in picking up, but they're currently out of stock.

Their used stock is based on people trading stuff in at their store locations.

#5354 JaylisJayP

JaylisJayP

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:51 PM

I find it very, very hard to pass up 360 games for $1.50, but I managed to stay my hand (or mouse). Mostly. Tried ordering Super Paper Mario, Army of Two, Medal of Honor, Bulletstorm, and World at War for $20 this morning.

I'll be happy if I just get Super Paper Mario and World at War to ship, to be honest. Hope they're complete, too - I like to check Amazon's listings and see what GoHasting's listing condition is over there for whatever item I'm getting. Hasn't let me down yet, at least.

.....mostly.

#5355 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:54 PM

Are there exceptions to the used rule? I ordered 3 used movies (not previously viewed) and only one of them took off 25% and free shipping. I ordered it anyway though because they were too good deals either way.

Sometimes stuff is excluded for no rhyme nor reason.

Hastings probably doesn't even know things are excluded and if you contacted them, they'd probably be inclined to add them to the inclusionary rules or give you the discount anyway.

I know I have a few used DVDs on my watch list that just don't qualify for any deals ever, but they're not expensive or rare or anything like that. I've just been too lazy to ask Hastings to take the time to do something about it.

#5356 PancakesAreLove

PancakesAreLove

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:06 PM

Sometimes stuff is excluded for no rhyme nor reason.

Hastings probably doesn't even know things are excluded and if you contacted them, they'd probably be inclined to add them to the inclusionary rules or give you the discount anyway.

I know I have a few used DVDs on my watch list that just don't qualify for any deals ever, but they're not expensive or rare or anything like that. I've just been too lazy to ask Hastings to take the time to do something about it.

Well I would have saved four dollars if they were discounted but Akira and the two Ghost in the Shell movies for $13 is fine with me.

New Years backlog completed: 14/100

EIPsyCongroo.png

#5357 billydeewilliams

billydeewilliams

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:15 AM

man how the Fuck a used lego batman 2 gonna be 5 bucks more than a new one? they r evil

#5358 Ashlee

Ashlee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:29 AM

Guys I need some help about returning a game. If you would like to help me, please send me a PM so you can help me through there instead of posting my questions here and bother CAG members with them (they are kind of long and out of topic questions, that's why I think PM would be better).

I hope Cheapy fox or anyone else helps me, thanks!

#5359 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

I have a question, if I bought a $2 the oldest SF4 in ps3, can I play with my friend who owe the latest version such AE edition and 16 people edition online? Or else, I only can play with the oldest SF4 players?

#5360 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:07 AM

I ordered about 17 games in 3 different orders. I really hope they get a box and not get shipped in these bags (not even padded envelope like before). The case is cracked almost everytime

#5361 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:09 AM

Any way to filter in stock only? Hate seeing something listed as in stock only to be out of stock when you add it to cart.

#5362 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:11 AM

Any way to filter in stock only? Hate seeing something listed as in stock only to be out of stock when you add it to cart.

Not really. It sucks too. I see great CDs at OMG prices and then see OOS :(

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5363 AT7Vette

AT7Vette

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

Picked up some older games for some nice prices:

Xbox 360:
Lego rock band
Guitar hero Aerosmith
Guitar hero world tour
Band hero
Call of duty world at war
Gears of war
WWE Allstars
Wolfenstein
Ghost recon advanced warfighter

Wii
Resident evil 4
Epic Mickey

All for 40.93 after tax...not bad at all!! (If purchased from gamestop it would have been over $130!!)

#5364 Jay

Jay

Free and Fearless

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

Anyone know if medal of honor 2010 has any kind of online pass?

#5365 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:20 AM

I have a question, if I bought a $2 the oldest SF4 in ps3, can I play with my friend who owe the latest version such AE edition and 16 people edition online? Or else, I only can play with the oldest SF4 players?

Only with other Vanilla players, which there probably aren't many of anymore.

#5366 renique46

renique46

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

Not really. It sucks too. I see great CDs at OMG prices and then see OOS :(

Tell me about it, not to mention this bullshit where on the main search page it says available in used click add to cart only to find out its previously viewed and thus disqualified from the deal. Only Hastings thinks PV and used are 2 different things.

#5367 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Anyone know if medal of honor 2010 has any kind of online pass?

Yeah, I bought mine used and it had a used online pass in it. But nowadays you can find online passes pretty cheap sometimes from people who trade in a lot and then sell the OP alone.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#5368 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

Yeah only way to play with him is if you pick up Super Street Fighter 4 and you both would be restricted to the old characters (unable to fight with the Arcade Edition characters or the balance changes).

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#5369 SCIENCEEE

SCIENCEEE

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

Any good blu ray 3d deals?

#5370 Qrusher14242

Qrusher14242

CAG Veteran