Photo
* * * * - 15 votes

GoHastings Deals Thread - Sun-Tues: 25% Off Qualifying Used Game Guides, Books, CDs & Movies

gohastings hastings

• Please log in to reply
9062 replies to this topic

#1951 Drclaw411

Drclaw411

I miss Cartoon Orbit

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:48 AM

with hastings, $10 off is basically free shipping.
WTB: Outback Joey ($900 bounty for cart only!)

#1952 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

Well, no one PMed me for the code and there's like 5 min left.

I didn't want a lurker to get it, but what the hell, here's the code should anyone want it:

AP1040NB02

#1953 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:55 AM

Right now with 33% off if you get a 40 dollar order it's actually cheaper to go with the 33off code instead as you'll save 13.20 off

#1954 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:56 AM

Right now with 33% off if you get a 40 dollar order it's actually cheaper to go with the 33off code instead as you'll save 13.20 off

Right. 33% > 25%

#1955 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:58 AM

Right. 33% > 25%

well obviously, that's what I was saying.

Them putting this code out now is useless unless you want 3d blu-rays that don't work with codes usually.

Anyways, with the 33% off I got both Uncharted 1 and Uncharted 2 for 19 bucks shipped, great deal if you ask me.

#1956 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:06 AM

Them putting this code out now is useless unless you want 3d blu-rays that don't work with codes usually.

It was an okay deal if you were looking for used physical music media, used DVD, and used Blu.

It was a good deal for new CDs and DVDs IF the new they weren't terribly overpriced to begin with.

But it seems like a lot of people did well with the code for action figures, statues, and other stuff of that nature, which usually don't get many sales.

#1957 Watson580

Watson580

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:09 AM

I just saw this today. I was curious how Gohastings is with games like the condition. Are they always complete. According to the website they always work so I guess that is something. Please feel free to leave your comments I may use this in the future if it is ok. By the way if you have a problem how easy are they to work with and with refunds.

I work Go Ship at Hastings and we're not supposed to send out things with different artwork. We also clean the used discs before we ship them out. Basically we won't send it out if it's not up to par with what you ordered online.

#1958 kodave

kodave

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:14 AM

I work Go Ship at Hastings and we're not supposed to send out things with different artwork. We also clean the used discs before we ship them out. Basically we won't send it out if it's not up to par with what you ordered online.

What is "Go Ship"? Is that the department for online orders in each store?

If so, will you become our new best friends in this thread?

#1959 Watson580

Watson580

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:05 PM

What is "Go Ship"? Is that the department for online orders in each store?

If so, will you become our new best friends in this thread?

LOL. Yes. Go Ship is the the department for online orders, and sure why not I like making new friends! :p

#1960 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 12:40 PM

It was an okay deal if you were looking for used physical music media, used DVD, and used Blu.

It was a good deal for new CDs and DVDs IF the new they weren't terribly overpriced to begin with.

But it seems like a lot of people did well with the code for action figures, statues, and other stuff of that nature, which usually don't get many sales.

That's true, I forget sometimes that gohastings sells just about everything and not just games and movies :P

#1961 themidgardknight

themidgardknight

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

The code isn't working for me... so all the used games are the same exact price.. what's up with that?!

#1962 cynicalaa22

cynicalaa22

The Chiseler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 02:48 PM

The code isn't working for me... so all the used games are the same exact price.. what's up with that?!

Did you check the box that says you're 17 or older?
Posted Image

#1963 tastudent2003

tastudent2003

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:04 PM

Picked up Halo CE Anniversary for $18.50 shipped (including tax) - it says it comes with the bonus Master Chief Avatar Armor, still worth about $7 on ebay. Hopefully after ebay I'll be in it for about $12, but I'm not sure since it's "used".
Anyone out there had experience with these gohastings "Bonus" promos? Thanks

#1964 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 03:25 PM

I work Go Ship at Hastings and we're not supposed to send out things with different artwork.

So if a customer ordered a game like this-

Posted Image

But the artwork looked like this-

Posted Image

Would you not send it out?

#1965 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:17 PM

I can tell that I did order Dead Island PS3 before and got the special edition.

#1966 earvcunanan

earvcunanan

I'm cool.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

Just got Dark Souls PS3 in mint/complete condition. Can't wait to finally play this.

#1967 DesertLeo

DesertLeo

DontReadThis.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

me too.

ah well

#1968 Screwhead281

Screwhead281

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:28 PM

I'm trying to buy Transformers: War for Cybetron and Prototype used on the site. Anybody have any experiences with their used products? I hope they include the case and manual.
[URL="http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1572187"][/URL]

#1969 acsguitar

acsguitar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

Just got Dark Souls PS3 in mint/complete condition. Can't wait to finally play this.

Dang and I think you ordered this after me and mine got canceled...lucky!

#1970 Screwhead281

Screwhead281

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:51 PM

I'm trying to buy Transformers: War for Cybetron and Prototype used on the site. Anybody have any experiences with their used products? I hope they include the case and manual.

Well dang. As soon as I posted this Prototype went OoS.
[URL="http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=1572187"][/URL]

#1971 sokmaster

sokmaster

sweep the leg

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

Got my 4 games in today; all complete with original case and manuals. Bayonetta and El Shaddai are in immaculate condition. Beautiful Katamari and Killzone 2 came in great condition too but the exterior cases came in a bit smudgy but looks fantastic after I wiped them down. Always impressed with items I order from GoHastings!

#1972 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

I'd like to take advantage of this sale, but my backlog is huge and there's nothing I want terribly.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#1973 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

I just wanted to drop in and say that the GoHastings CS Rep here on the forum is great. He PMed when he saw I had issues ordering this weekend and cleared up the issue. (Apparently my order attempt triggered some fraud alerts and the system banned me). So as always, GoHastings comes through.

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#1974 Watson580

Watson580

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

So if a customer ordered a game like this-

Posted Image

But the artwork looked like this-

Posted Image

Would you not send it out?

The barcode would most likely be different so no we SHOULDN'T send it out.. We have to match the barcode up exactly unless it says we have one copy of a used movie/game and we can't locate it you'll get a new copy so we won't have to cancel your order.

#1975 SeanTM22

SeanTM22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

Ill admit that I ordered LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 and got the Collectors Edition version which was cool

#1976 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:29 AM

I just wanted to drop in and say that the GoHastings CS Rep here on the forum is great. He PMed when he saw I had issues ordering this weekend and cleared up the issue. (Apparently my order attempt triggered some fraud alerts and the system banned me). So as always, GoHastings comes through.

What is the gohastings CS rep's username here on the forum? I think my account got flagged as well, just right now. Thanks

#1977 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:34 AM

Got my order from Friday (god of war III and Socom 4). Both are great condition but GOW missed Manual =(

#1978 dmdragon

dmdragon

Likes PIE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:48 AM

What is the gohastings CS rep's username here on the forum? I think my account got flagged as well, just right now. Thanks

Watson580 said he works for gohastings

#1979 TheNeck

TheNeck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Watson580 said he works for gohastings

Thanks

#1980 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:55 AM

Thanks

Wrong guy.

This is the right one:

http://www.cheapassg...er.php?u=221885

Can't get enough of the Fox?  Check out my CAG Blog:  http://www.cheapassg...ul-gamers-blog/

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/