Feedback
5 (100%)
Metroid: Zero Mission
For Game Boy Advance
1 player

Metroid: Zero Mission is a remake of the classic 1986 Nintendo
game Metroid. The game is a 2-D sidesrcolling adventure about a person
who is trying to stop a evil group of creatures who want to use
life forms called Metroids to obtain power thoughout the galaxy.
You land on the planet and go into their underground lair to
destory all the creatures. On the way
you gain power ups that you need to defeat certain creatures and
gain access to new locations. The game let's you save by entering certain rooms. The same thing applies if you want to restore
your health and missle ammo. The game also has missle and energy (health) tanks. You use these tanks to make your missle and energy
(health) maximum higher. The game lets you wonder around as much as you like and tells you where to go in order to beat the game.
Where you are and where to go never get confusing thanks to a map
you can access by pressing pause. The GBA graphics, sound, and controls are great. The game is short and the boss battles are a little easy. It took me 4 and a half hours to beat it.To get more replay value try to collect all Tanks for a 100% score. after you beat it.
I give it a 3 out of 5.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Do you just put commas wherever the hell you feel like it?[/quote]

Are you not suppose to put commas before the word and but or?

[quote name='thorbahn3'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Do you just put commas wherever the hell you feel like it?[/quote]

Are you not suppose to put commas before the word and but or?[/quote]

Generally you don't put commas for and unless you are saying:

cats, dogs, and birds.

lol this thread is funny

by the way, it's "you're still cool", not your. Of all "confused" english words, this pisses me off the most. I do not know why.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='thorbahn3'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Do you just put commas wherever the hell you feel like it?[/quote]

cats, dogs, and birds.[/quote]

Alright I'll edit it then. That better?

[quote name='thorbahn3'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal'][quote name='thorbahn3'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Do you just put commas wherever the hell you feel like it?[/quote]

cats, dogs, and birds.[/quote]

Alright I'll edit it then. That better?[/quote]

You might wanna put 2 spaces after each period.

Metroid: Zero Mission. A game that for some reason I totally dislike. The funny thing is I like just about every other metroid game.

I hope intelligent systems start to make the game instead of one of the R&D studios

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Metroid: Zero Mission. A game that for some reason I totally dislike. The funny thing is I like just about every other metroid game.

I hope intelligent systems start to make the game instead of one of the R&D studios[/quote]

I agree with you here. Not that I disliked the game, I was really disapointed in it for sure. Maybe if I haven't played the original Metroid I would have liked it better. Putting in the feature where the map tells you where to go is the worst thing to ever happen to Metroid. The best part of Metroid was the exploration aspect, now the series is turning into more of a side scroller/action game.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']This is getting silly. But your words to not go to the end of the page. It looks like you just pressed enter on a whim.[/quote]

It is called cut and paste. It would take awhile so I'm not going to do that.
Thanks for your criticism.

[quote name='thorbahn3'][quote name='Mr Unoriginal']This is getting silly. But your words to not go to the end of the page. It looks like you just pressed enter on a whim.[/quote]

It is called cut and paste. It would take awhile so I'm not going to do that.
Thanks for your criticism.[/quote]

oh, I assumed it was your original review. I guess it's possible that you wrote it originally for somewhere else and then pasted it here? In any case, it's kinda confusing, hehe.

[quote name='Scrubking']This thread is :spam:[/quote]

What in the hell are you talking about? He wrote a review in the review section. That really doesn't seem like spam. I for one would rather see a review like this than see you posting a bunch of deals from Frederick's of Hollywood that you found from another website.

[quote name='Scrubking']This thread is :spam:[/quote]

cut him a break. at least he is not reviewing games from a long time ago. Maybe its not the best review, but his score is accurate. the hype makes you think this game is going to be amazing when it is not. It has no soul. Fusion was better, Prime was better, and still none of them touch Super Metroid

[quote name='Theenternal']u talking about that guy who did a halo review :)?[/quote]

Both Barnolde and Mr. Durand Pierre review some old games, for no real reason. That being said, I enjoyed ZM, but not nearly as much as any other Metroid game. I only found it really enjoyable on the stealth-action type part.

[quote name='maxflight']You might wanna put 2 spaces after each period.[/quote]

No, that is terrible advice. We're no longer in the fixed-width Courier days.

bread's done
Back