Another PAX Prime 2011 Swag Bag + Bastion Soundtrack and kerchief

Gamewatcher

CAGiversary!
It just happens that we're not done with PAX Prime 2011 swag just yet. A slightly less epic bag is up for grabs and it's paired with a Bastion soundtrack/kerchief prize pack:

HaloBag2crop_d53293f5-dd80-43f4-8a65-be9d0450d9f9.jpg
Bastioncrop_ba04998d-6050-4e26-af47-bc1f0b1fe572.jpg

Play for one or both prize packs with up to four chances to win. Just be sure to enter by 8p Pacific on Wednesday, Sept. 14:
http://www.busygamernews.com/2011/09/free_stuff_friday_-_son_of_pax.html

Good luck! Working on our Busy Gamer Podcast report from PAX with interviews, session highlights and more. With any luck, it'll be up in the next week. In the meantime, listen to our Bastion audio review including some awesome music from the soundtrack! Yeah, you want to win that - at minimum!

slighty less epic?!?..Looks Awesome to me!!,especially that signed CD..Entered and thnx! :). Tweeting as Hestar69

Entries have slowed down, but this is still open. By the way, we totally paid $15 for the Bastion CD. And it's SO worth it. Plus the swag bag some hard to get treats in it. Take a look, and enter if you love free stuff!

Some awesome stuff being given away I'm surprised more people aren't entering. Well better chances for us I guess. Thanks for the giveaway.

bread's done
Back