Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/11/11 to 9/17/11) Deus Ex $35 at Toys R Us & Amazon

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#271 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 03:49 PM

Just price matched the PS3 copy at Best Buy from the Amazon Website. Showed the manager the page and was good to go. Too bad I have to work now....

#272 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

So nobody seems to have the Kinect/Child of Eden bundle yet (unless literally no retailers are updating their websites, which seems unlikely)... I wonder if we'll still be getting these $25 gift card offers when that bundle actually hits store shelves. *crosses fingers*

Picked one up last Wednesday from Best Buy (and the Target next to them had them also - I priced matched Target's $25 gift card deal they advertised in store). I think that the new bundle is simply replacing the old one once stock runs out which is why there hasn't been a big change over. It should stop popping up in some of your stores soon.

Heading to Best Buy to Price match Deus Ex now... tempted to try and price match rise of nightmares and use the @gamer coupon...

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#273 IRHari

IRHari

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

I'd like to think I had something to do with Amazon PMing Deus Ex HR. I was bugging the shit out of Amit at Amazon yesterday telling him Amazon is losing easy business by not PMing and they should do it nao.
"People the world over have always been more impressed by the power of our example than by the example of our power." -Bill Clinton

#274 Fallback

Fallback

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:07 PM

Just got back from TRU and got the PS3 version for the $34.99 sale price. Was listed as such in their system.

#275 sead21c

sead21c

Posted 11 September 2011 - 04:20 PM

I can confirm that the $35 sale price also applies to the PS3 version in SoCal at Toys R Us. A source inside the store ran the item number in the system and the price is reflected as $35.

#276 lilman

lilman

Only the ordinary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

Picked up 360 version of Deus Ex from TRU. After $30 gc from two copies of Dead Island last week, total came to $7.44 :)

#277 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

I read BB's PM policy, and it didn't say anything about "buy 1, get 50% off." Think I'll be able to match Target's SF64 3D sale?

It does say that bundles can't be PMed. B1G1 is a bundle deal.

YMMV, but I PMed a TRU B1G1 50% off on 3DS games @ BB, and they applied the sale prices BB originally had so I got DoA: Dimensions and Blazblue for $30. Was so close to getting RE: Mercs and Shadow Wars for $30, but they were out of copies of RE: Mercs. :(

I'm hoping to do the same thing and get LoZ: Ocarina 3D for $15 (they have it on sale for $30 this week @ BB, not sure if Target does) but the fact that there is no base offer for Starfox 3D (the lack of GCs for this game is depressing) makes it a little difficult to pull the trigger on. However, if K-mart price matched, we'd be in business. >_>;

Edit: Kind of wish I had gotten DR: Human Revolution as part of the buy 5, get $100 deal @ BB, due to retroactive price-matching. As tempting as it is to get @ $35, I'm going to hold out 'till it hits closer to $20, which I'm sure it will in a few months.

Edited by BobbyTastic, 11 September 2011 - 06:47 PM.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#278 Kevfactor

Kevfactor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

deus ex is one of the best games ive played this year and last. i hope it has made enough for a sequel :)

#279 shiro13

shiro13

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

I just went to TRU and got the PS3 version of Deus Ex for $34.99 here in Chicago.

#280 nnthomas

nnthomas

meeble meeble

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:08 PM

I don't know if this was an ad that was still left out for display, but Dungeon Siege 3 was $30 at TRU when I picked up Deus Ex.
Posted Image

#281 MPoWeRM3

MPoWeRM3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:33 PM

Posted Image $40 bonus credit on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii systems
Posted Image $20 bonus credit on 3DS, DS, PSP systems

Are these good? What are current trade in values, specifically the PSP and Wii?

#282 =XcL=

=XcL=

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:39 PM

Picked up the last Red 3DS at my local target for my nieces birthday the case is nice.

#283 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:10 PM

Posted Image $40 bonus credit on Xbox 360, PS3, Wii systems
Posted Image $20 bonus credit on 3DS, DS, PSP systems

Are these good? What are current trade in values, specifically the PSP and Wii?

Wii was $15 last I heard.

#284 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:16 PM

This is the third game, check out the list two if you haven't tried them. Really nice graphic mods for the first game on pc

deus ex is one of the best games ive played this year and last. i hope it has made enough for a sequel :)

#285 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:17 PM

Wii was $15 last I heard.

They're just awful with making these "bonuses" work for them. Does anyone know the 3DS TIV vs. 3DS used price?

Also, for anyone wanting to get into Deus Ex, do NOT play the second game first.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#286 Bioterror

Bioterror

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:23 PM

We to my local toysrus today and all the 360 ones were sold out, so I picked up the last ps3 version and the sale price rang up no problem.

#287 Dranakin

Dranakin

Member Since Oct 2003

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

Does anyone know if Target is getting Bit.Trip Saga for the 3DS? It seems like a title that would have limited availability.

#288 vantheman

vantheman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:27 PM

Is the bad company 2 sale for the regular, or the ultimate edition?

#289 shiro13

shiro13

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:31 PM

They're just awful with making these "bonuses" work for them. Does anyone know the 3DS TIV vs. 3DS used price?

Also, for anyone wanting to get into Deus Ex, do NOT play the second game first.

Thanks for the advice. I'm going to try and find a Mac version of the first game.

#290 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:36 PM

cancelled my amazon order and got the ps3 vers. from toys r us so i can beat it and flip it like a ninja. thanks op!

#291 drmanhattan445

drmanhattan445

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:53 PM

Stopped by the local TRU in Murdaha and can confirm that the PS3 version is not marked on sale but does ring up $34.99.

#292 pukadon

pukadon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 08:58 PM

I got Deus Ex PS3 through Amazon. One of the best deals of the year, I think.

It's tempting to get Battlefield 2 but ultimately I'm saving my pennies for Battlefield 3.

#293 kellte2

kellte2

Powerful Stroke

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

I got Deus Ex PS3 through Amazon. One of the best deals of the year, I think.

It's tempting to get Battlefield 2 but ultimately I'm saving my pennies for Battlefield 3.

One of the best legitimate deals, at least. TRU had a heck of a deal with the LA Noire and MK for $25 each. Then again, it was a "misprint."

#294 DontFlipout

DontFlipout

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:16 PM

Football is holding me hostage at home, I hope they have a good stock tomorrow.

#295 Corsico

Corsico

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:08 PM

Thanks for this. Hopped on it this morning. TRU joined Shopkick today as well. They're offering a 20% off coupon. I don't know if it works in conjunction or not.... Just putting it out there (if it hasn't been already).

#296 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:16 PM

20% off only regular priced items... Unless you find an almost illiterate cashier.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#297 RussellC

RussellC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 11:42 PM

Picked up Deus Ex at Best Buy after price matching Toys R Us. Good buy.

#298 snoopydoggy2002

snoopydoggy2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 12:47 AM

I bought Deus Ex at best buy like 2 weeks ago, will they match the price still? I have my receipt still.

#299 Hoarr

Hoarr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:48 AM

Holy shit! $35 for Deus Ex?

I bought Oblivion two weeks ago for $30 because I knew how massive the game was and expected it to keep me from getting any other games. Now, Toys R Us and Amazon pulls this shit on me!!

I'm in for one.

I have no signature. :(

#300 Jinchuriki

Jinchuriki

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:51 AM

Wondering when toysrus online will change Deux Ex price to the $35 listed in-store.