Photo
- - - - -

Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (9/11/11 to 9/17/11) Deus Ex $35 at Toys R Us & Amazon

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#61 Johnny Neat

Johnny Neat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:01 PM

I fear this will continue to fall, but will we have time to play it with what's coming this year's end? I can't even get to what I still have pending due to BFBC2 or, I hate to say it, BlackOps, which I hate by the way. Thank god for Zombies and Combat Training.

#62 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

I fear this will continue to fall, but will we have time to play it with what's coming this year's end? I can't even get to what I still have pending due to BFBC2 or, I hate to say it, BlackOps, which I hate by the way. Thank god for Zombies and Combat Training.

That only happens when some games. I remember the lowest price fort Portal was $35. I sold the PC voucher for $20 and only paid $15 for it. Anyway, I mean if you want until Black Friday, it'll probably be the same price. Same thing happened with Mortal Kombat. The cheapest I've seen it new was $29 or $35 at TRU. Now some games like Brink dropped to $10 only after being out for four months, lol.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#63 FlyingMonkey9

FlyingMonkey9

Genetically Modified CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:23 PM

just cancelled my amazon order....90 dollars for star wars blu ray way too much. I'll start with 30 for episodes 4-6....

#64 oxidative

oxidative

last chance to evacuate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

Gah! I just bit on DE:HR for $45 at Amazon. I could certainly have waited a couple extra days for $35. Great deal! You'd think this game was published by Ubisoft with the rate the price is dropping.

#65 Unabandoned

Unabandoned

Psssh. Lame deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

$30 is hard to resist for the Star Wars BD...even if they've changed it up so much...i'll just burn some copies of the original cut and stick it in my BD case ;)

#66 Solder

Solder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

As long as I can price match this @ Sears, I'm in for Deus Ex.

(I've got like 19 bucks in SYYR bucks to burn)

#67 MillionBlades

MillionBlades

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:02 PM

I wonder if the game sold poorly? Its a shame if that's the case cuz we might not get an another game in the series

#68 ssjmichael

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:30 PM

I wonder if the game sold poorly? Its a shame if that's the case cuz we might not get an another game in the series

It's been the bestselling game for 2 weeks running now in the UK, not sure about N.A. though. I imagine overall it's doing well enough to warrant another game.

#69 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:34 PM

It's been the bestselling game for 2 weeks running now in the UK, not sure about N.A. though. I imagine overall it's doing well enough to warrant another game.

Most games these days seem to sell enough to warrant another one which is good as more sales is healthy for the industry
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#70 ThingontheFloor

ThingontheFloor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:03 PM

Awesome prices. I'm always a bit worried of the stock at my local Toys R Us (sometimes there are 1-2 copies max of a game) but hopefully if I get in there early on Sunday I can snag a copy of Deus Ex. Thanks for the heads up!

#71 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:13 PM

20% off All Star Wars Video Games (NDS/360/PS3/WII)

Hmm... what are the chances that this will apply to Lego Star Wars III and the price drop down to $19.99 that started today..... hmm.
Posted Image

#72 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:19 PM

Hmm... what are the chances that this will apply to Lego Star Wars III and the price drop down to $19.99 that started today..... hmm.

Just buy 2 copys at toys r us using the b1 get 50% off 19.99 games deal they have right now and flip one to amazon. Its worth 21 on amazon so you will be getting a copy for yourself for 9.99
Currently playing
:ps4: murdered soul suspect, the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: wonderfull 101

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, knack : :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#73 SkyMasterson

SkyMasterson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:33 PM

Man $35 for Deus Ex is a great deal. For those that haven't gotten it yet and are interested, definitely need to get it.

Kinda wish I didn't pay $60 for mine. Granted it was the Augmented edition, but other than the soundtrack and the sexy case, I think I would have rather saved $25.

#74 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:11 PM

Can anyone confirm if this will be online-only, in-store only or both? I guess it will depend on how well locations are stocked. Closest for me is a gallon of gas, round trip. :(

#75 fenz4ever

fenz4ever

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:00 PM

Anyone know if this deal works online? There is no TRU near me...

#76 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

Anyone know if this deal works online? There is no TRU near me...

You don't want to try their online. Their shipping costs are horrifying
Currently playing

#77 2xJ

2xJ

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

$34.99 is the nice price, baby! $39.99 is usually the sweet spot for me when it comes to new releases, so I'm down for this. Will try to get to TRU early.

#78 BNoyes

BNoyes

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:44 PM

I was happy because I was able to pay off Deus Ex entirely using Amazon credit, but this kind of takes the wind out of my sails. Now I wish I had that credit back.

#79 MastrMeatWad

MastrMeatWad

To the Moon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:51 PM

So, not sure what the price for deus ex can be found. Went in store and online and both rang up and online is priced at 59.99 so? Anyone able to pick it up at that price

Edit: didn't notice the date. Works for me

Edited by MastrMeatWad, 06 September 2011 - 08:54 PM.

#80 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:57 PM

$34.99 is the nice price, baby! $39.99 is usually the sweet spot for me when it comes to new releases, so I'm down for this. Will try to get to TRU early.

You could always do in store pick up at 3 am. That's when I placed my order for the guitar hero bundles at $15!

#81 ThingontheFloor

ThingontheFloor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:06 PM

So, not sure what the price for deus ex can be found. Went in store and online and both rang up and online is priced at 59.99 so? Anyone able to pick it up at that price?

Check the title again, "9/11-9/17". This deal is for next week.

#82 DJ Freebase

DJ Freebase

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:21 PM

Boo. I don't want to wait until next week to get this. I'm throwing a 9/11 tenth anniversary costume party and I won't be able to play it until Monday.

I hope you and all the friends you don't have enjoy it. Jerkoff.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#83 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:24 PM

I hope you and all the friends you don't have enjoy it. Jerkoff.

As a fellow ny'er I too was beyond disgusted with that party coment he made. He should be banned
Currently playing

#84 Jimbo504

Jimbo504

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:32 PM

I bought Deus Ex at TRU last week for $60 with the $15 gift card. If I take my receipt in will they refund me the difference?

#85 eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr

All Systems Go

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:35 PM

You don't want to try their online. Their shipping costs are horrifying

Shipping is free on orders of $75 or more. It's no Amazon, but it's something.

#86 MillionBlades

MillionBlades

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:38 PM

Will price match at best buy .... Woot woot

#87 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 08:44 PM

I bought Deus Ex at TRU last week for $60 with the $15 gift card. If I take my receipt in will they refund me the difference?

No doubt. Just tell them that the current price is cheaper than what you paid. Hit up the customer service desk.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#88 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

I think I'll be price matching this at BB on Sunday. Use some of that couple hundred in gift cards I have from trade-ins.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#89 victimsofadown

victimsofadown

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:22 PM

I want to buy it just to show TRU that having a huge sale so close to release will move games
Posted Image

#90 spidey35

spidey35

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:33 PM

This is why I hate buying games day 1.
Only have myself to blame but damn some games are hitting 40 and under real quick.

It doesn't even matter sometimes if they're good games or so well.

Looking at you portal 2 and Mortal Kombat.

This is exactly why I never buy games when they first come out, they always seem to drop within the first month of release......