Photo
- - - - -

CAG Lose It weight loss challenge.

• Please log in to reply
1686 replies to this topic

#1681 Habbler

Habbler

Posted 24 April 2014 - 10:38 PM

With the help of this thread I went from ~310lbs down to 220lbs at my lightest. Some of you may remember the pics.

Sadly since then I have lost a job to outsourcing, opened a small business, watched said small business fail, lost my house and moved 800 miles to live with my parents again. Currently sitting at 270 lbs and I am terrified of my mother's southern cooking. LoseIt! did wonders when I made all my own meals, but it's hard to track what others prepare for you.

I just got a $20/month for 6 months deal at Gold's Gym. What motivators are out there these days? Should I jump back into calorie counting?

#1682 Mega Man

Mega Man

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 April 2014 - 11:23 PM

I just got a $20/month for 6 months deal at Gold's Gym. What motivators are out there these days? Should I jump back into calorie counting?

You're 270 lbs is enough motivation and yes calorie count. I count every day except cheat day

#1683 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:26 PM

How's everybody doing? 

I managed to sort of maintain where I've been for the past year or so.  I creeped up to about 205/206, but am back down to 199.  I started T25 last week and it's been pretty good except for the pushups, which still give me trouble because of my elbow surgery a few years ago.  

fs_overall.pngiZSbQwp.gif

#1684 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:32 PM

Got down to about 170lb in the summer, but after the Bahamas i creeped back up to about 177. 174lb now and looking to get down to 165lb. Have some weekly 1lb challenge with a friend that started at 177, so im kinda on track (month later)

#1685 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:44 PM

LOLZ...since the birth of my kid, I went from 155 to 165. Eating better got me back down to 160.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#1686 Rig

Rig

Rig = Lunar

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:27 PM

Still in the 180's.  Probably around 12-14% bodyfat.

I'm ready for a slow, clean bulk as it gets colder.  Will help that I'm getting married in a couple weeks, and my fiance cooks more than I do.  (I run and grab something too often.)

#1687 encendido5

encendido5

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:55 PM

Congrats man!

Yeah, it's tough for me food wise too since we have access to the school cafeteria where my wife works.  It's basically a buffet every night for dinner.

fs_overall.pngiZSbQwp.gif