The 3rd Birthday (PSP) $9.99 @ K-Mart B&M YMMV

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

Just came back from the K-Mart in Vienna, WV where they had two copies of The 3rd Birthday for PSP stickered at $9.99 in their clearance bin. This store also had two copies of it in the games case still at $19.99.

The copies in the bin had a barcode sticker covering the original barcode and rang through at $9.99 (like they did with LittleBigPlanet PSP last year), so search your clearance bin if you're interested. Probably YMMV.

The SKU on my receipt is listed as "81434901065 PSP 9.99" if it helps.

#2 Muthafodder

Muthafodder

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:28 PM

Pretty sure their prices are universal...

#3 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:29 PM

Pretty sure their prices are universal...

not in this case. I had an employee scan 3rd Birthday (a copy which was in the display case and it was definitely $19.99.

I think the only way you'll find it for $9.99 is if it is in the clearance bin with a new barcode

#4 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 06:31 PM

It come with the Aya Brea skin? You can resell that for about 10 bucks by itself.

#5 devil_blog_dracula

devil_blog_dracula

What Nintendon't.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:00 PM

It come with the Aya Brea skin? You can resell that for about 10 bucks by itself.

Yep. It's going up on eBay posthaste. :D

#6 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 September 2011 - 07:20 PM

When this hits the vita download store with patched up controls then ill buy this as it looks really interesting
Currently playing
:ps4: blacklight retribution, mlb 14, lego marvel, the transistor, contrast, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#7 NMReign

NMReign

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:08 PM

My Kmart had a copy in the clearance section. It too was marked 19.99, scanned for 19.99 as well.

#8 syclick

syclick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:22 PM

As much as I want this, I'm not buying a single more UMD game. Gotta be able to play it on my Vita when the time comes. I'll wait for the download.

#9 JUDOHAWK

JUDOHAWK

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:24 PM

The Aya Brea skin is worth about 10 bucks? I got a voucher for it in my copy of 3rd birthday lol.