Amazon PCDD - $5 DRM Free Ubisoft Games+BOGO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6736 replies to this topic

#931 Odinsfury

Odinsfury

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:11 PM

Dungeon Defenders is awesome, Don't pass this up at 3 dollars.

#932 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:18 PM

Dungeon Siege III supports the 360 controller, right? I'm downloading the demo, but just want to make sure.

#933 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

Dungeon Defenders is awesome, Don't pass this up at 3 dollars.

Your avatar picture is what is awesome...don't know how i missed that before.

Cheers,
Tony

#934 wakawakawa

wakawakawa

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:24 PM

Wooo,

I was on the fence with Magicka, Dungeon Defenders, and Dungeon Siege. They are cheap and an extra 10% off with Amazon card so why not. More games to add to my steam library.

#935 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

For all those who bought Dungeon Defenders - does the FULL version of the game in the EULA talk about installing the AMD CPU drivers, even if you're on an Intel system?
If yes - does it skip this step entirely?
Or does it brute-force install the drivers?

The DEMO mentioned the drivers on the install, so I refused to install it.

#936 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:27 PM

Anyone have any opinions on Gothic 4? I might be interested if it's any good.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#937 Pck21

Pck21

Beware the Ides of March

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 06:52 PM

Dungeon Siege III supports the 360 controller, right? I'm downloading the demo, but just want to make sure.

It does indeed, and it works brilliantly! I just got done playing about an hour with the controller, and I love the game so far. I don't understand all the hate for DS3. For $5, it's an amazing hack and slash.
Currently Playing:

Onlive ID: Hand2Gland - Add Me!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Two wrongs don't make a right, I suppose, but three rights make a left and it makes me feel like the goddamn Batman.

#938 bdb2m

bdb2m

No Backseat Mods!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:02 PM

Great price on Dungeon Siege. Glad I was looking at this today. Thanks!

#939 darkarcon

darkarcon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:04 PM

Does the Magica collection have the newest dlc 'the stars are left' or does it only include what's listed on the amazon page?

#940 netscorer

netscorer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

Great deals on DSIII, DD and Magicka bundle!

For those who are waiting for Dungeon Siege III Complete bundle on Steam to go on sale to get exclusive DS I & II, don't worry. Neither one of the legacy titles comes with expansions, so they are kind of castrated and better obtained elsewhere.

#941 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:30 PM

Does anyone know whether it is possible to get more than one of the $5 Promotional Credits from buying more than one of the eligible titles?

"Again, buy any of these titles during the holiday period and receive $5 towards the Top Selling Games of 2011"

Just curious, I am tempted by both the Dungeon Defenders and Dungeon Siege III for $2.99 and $5.00 and if that will net $10 in credits I'm pretty much sold. Even getting back only one $5 Promotional Credit pretty much guarantees I will buy at least one.

#942 Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Cheaplikeafox 3.0

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:39 PM

The promotional credits don't stack, it's one per transaction.

#943 dnarwhat

dnarwhat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:40 PM

hey guys does the magicka collection include all the dlc.

#944 ddrpower

ddrpower

MMO fanatic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:45 PM

Dungeon Siege 3 is an amazing price, but bear in mind that Dungeon Siege 1+2 on steam can only be gotten through the "complete" pack, which dropped during the thanksgiving sale on Steam. Does anyone have opinions on whether the originals are worth holding out on? They have had their multiplayer completely disabled, which was one of the main reasons to play them as I understand.
Just a PC Gamer on Steam and League of Legends. Always remember: Have fun, never at the complete expense of others.

#945 dnarwhat

dnarwhat

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:46 PM

please somebody answer my question

#946 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:50 PM

please somebody answer my question

The collection contains what is shown on the page for the product.

• Magicka
  • Magicka Vietnam
  • Magicka Wizard Survival Kit
  • Magicka Caverns and Marshlands
  • Magicka Nippon
  • Magicka Final Frontier
  • Magicka Frozen Lake
  • Magicka Watch Tower
  • Magicka Robe Bundle

Cheers,
Tony

#947 Nelo Ice

Nelo Ice

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

Just got Dungeon Siege 3, but when or where do we look to find our promo credit?

#948 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:51 PM

Does anyone know whether it is possible to get more than one of the $5 Promotional Credits from buying more than one of the eligible titles?

"Again, buy any of these titles during the holiday period and receive $5 towards the Top Selling Games of 2011"

Just curious, I am tempted by both the Dungeon Defenders and Dungeon Siege III for $2.99 and $5.00 and if that will net $10 in credits I'm pretty much sold. Even getting back only one $5 Promotional Credit pretty much guarantees I will buy at least one.

You can get as many codes as you want. Buy 10 games and you'll get 10 $5 codes, you can only use these codes 1 at a time though.

So if you wanted to pick up multiple games on the top sellers list you would get $5 off each one not $50 off of 1.

Let me know if this makes sense or if you have more questions.

Cheers,
Tony

#949 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:52 PM

Just got Dungeon Siege 3, but when or where do we look to find our promo credit?

Which credit? There are 2 associated with this product today.

#950 Nelo Ice

Nelo Ice

Posted 11 December 2011 - 07:56 PM

Which credit? There are 2 associated with this product today.

Both credits, Curious if I should be waiting for an email or if its somewhere in my account.

#951 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:01 PM

Both credits, Curious if I should be waiting for an email or if its somewhere in my account.

Both have email notifications, I just bought DS3 again to make sure it is flowing through correctly and I received both promo credit emails within seconds of my purchase confirmation email.

Check your spam maybe?

Cheers,
Tony

#952 Nelo Ice

Nelo Ice

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:04 PM

Both have email notifications, I just bought DS3 again to make sure it is flowing through correctly and I received both promo credit emails within seconds of my purchase confirmation email.

Check your spam maybe?

Cheers,
Tony

Nope, just checked my spam and nothing =/.

#953 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:09 PM

Nope, just checked my spam and nothing =/.

hmmm ok. PM so we can sort this out off thread.

#954 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:10 PM

Is there anyway to buy these downloads without using credit card? I don't want it to get charged and I have some amazon credit.

#955 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:11 PM

The only way to play Magicka is on Steam, therefore it is absolutely steam activated :). Like I said, I've purchased multiple copies from Amazon and sent out as gifts.

Cheers,
Tony

Tony, I didn't realize it was you who answered my question. I would have not bothered asking again seeing as you are a reliable source of info LOL

How about talking to the powers that be to actually allow gifting without the hanky panky :)
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#956 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

Is there anyway to buy these downloads without using credit card? I don't want it to get charged and I have some amazon credit.

Using your amazon credit is an option at checkout, I used it for all my purchases today.
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#957 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:18 PM

Tony, I didn't realize it was you who answered my question. I would have not bothered asking again seeing as you are a reliable source of info LOL

How about talking to the powers that be to actually allow gifting without the hanky panky :)

No worries, glad you got the info you needed :).

As for gifting, we don't have any new functionality announcements right now but gifting is definitely something we talk about.

Cheers,
Tony

#958 gnargnargnar

gnargnargnar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:31 PM

I had all but two of these (scary), and those two I have already invested into the series on Steam and would rather not mix and match.

Could not resist the additional discount on Kingdoms of Amalur, however.

Picked up a copy of Dungeon Defenders to gift, and placed my Amalur pre-order for $42. It's the only game between now and ME3 that I really wanted, so I'm glad I found a decent deal on it.
Posted Image

#959 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

You can get as many codes as you want. Buy 10 games and you'll get 10 $5 codes, you can only use these codes 1 at a time though.

So if you wanted to pick up multiple games on the top sellers list you would get $5 off each one not $50 off of 1.

Let me know if this makes sense or if you have more questions.

Cheers,
Tony

Thanks for the reply, Tony. One more question for you or any other CAG's who know the answer. Does the Amazon version of Dungeon Defenders come with these?
Steam Exclusive Offer

• The Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device for the Huntress hero class. Constantly consuming energy when active, this device allows it’s user to open portals from one location to another and can be used to greatly extend a trap’s range, quickly teleport across the map, or confound enemies!
  • Four Team Fortress 2 Familiars:
  • The Heavy: Uses his Gatling gun to shoot at enemies from afar.
  • The Engineer: Repairs groups of nearby towers while you’re on the offensive.
  • The Medic: Heals a group of nearby allies amidst battle.
  • The Pyro: Uses a flame-thrower to set your foes on fire.
The wording makes it sound like it would have to be purchased through Steam instead of simply being activated on Steam. I did notice that Amazon does have an exclusive pet Nagi though. :)

#960 frpilot

frpilot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:05 PM

wow i might have to pick up nba2k12, dungeon siege 3, magicka collection, and dungeon defenders and use the $5 off on mw3 in january.

posting that games can be activated on steam is a huge plus (i don't buy pc games that aren't on steam anymore). i wish i kept up with pc deals this year. i haven't bought many pc games since last black friday.