Photo
- - - - -

Amazon PCDD - $5 DRM Free Ubisoft Games+BOGO

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6736 replies to this topic

#2071 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:08 PM

Great! Good to see you guys were able to match Steam's price GTA4 Complete Edition ($9.99) and Driver: San Francisco Deluxe ($27.99). Driver is actually $27.49 on Steam but that's good enough for me.

Huzzah!
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#2072 Freedom Fries

Freedom Fries

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:25 PM

Saw Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition for 6.99. Jumped on it so fast!

Thanks T-Money!!
Posted Image

#2073 Soul0Reaper

Soul0Reaper

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 08:40 PM

Great! Good to see you guys were able to match Steam's price GTA4 Complete Edition ($9.99) and Driver: San Francisco Deluxe ($27.99). Driver is actually $27.49 on Steam but that's good enough for me.

Huzzah!

Just so you know your link for driver is standard edition.

I have another question about $5 coupon. We won't be getting repeat sales will we? I'd feel pretty silly if some of these sales come back after jan 1 for coupon use but I bought them earlier.

#2074 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:01 PM

Just so you know your link for driver is standard edition.

I have another question about $5 coupon. We won't be getting repeat sales will we? I'd feel pretty silly if some of these sales come back after jan 1 for coupon use but I bought them earlier.

http://www.amazon.co...25278807&sr=1-1

Link specifically with Deluxe Edition selected. You can still select Deluxe Edition when you go to the standard edition page.
Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#2075 BaboonSqueezer

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:13 PM

How is Crysis Maximum? I keep seeing all the negatives about the DRM, is it that bad?

#2076 Hydro2Oxide

Hydro2Oxide

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:16 PM

How is Crysis Maximum? I keep seeing all the negatives about the DRM, is it that bad?

If you've got the rig for it, Crysis is amazing. It's definitely an innovative FPS, and looks gorgeous. It's also got mods galore. The multiplayer is lacking though.

In terms of DRM, I haven't had an issue with it, but there's some activation limit stuff. Regardless, if you ever have problems with that, Amazon will hook you up.

#2077 AvidWriter

AvidWriter

The Fictioner

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:18 PM

Any word of Mass Effect 2 having a "complete" version with ALL dlc?

#2078 vocoder

vocoder

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

@T-Money:

Any chance having Command and Conquer bundle again?

and are they steam redeemable?

#2079 xspeedracerx

xspeedracerx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:42 PM

Pretty sweet deals today. Well done Tony!

P.S. Any chance we'll be seeing Divinity II on sale again anytime soon? That would be rad. :D

#2080 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 30 December 2011 - 09:44 PM

@T-Money:

Any chance having Command and Conquer bundle again?

and are they steam redeemable?

The EA bundles, with the exception of the Uber Bundle, are one day promotions, I don't think we'll be seeing repeats of any of them.

As for redeeming on Steam...I don't believe they do.

Pretty sweet deals today. Well done Tony!

P.S. Any chance we'll be seeing Divinity II on sale again anytime soon? That would be rad. :D

I don't know how soon, but we'll likely be promoting this title again.

Cheers,
Tony

#2081 CAG#200

CAG#200

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:07 PM

Just in case anyone is on the fence with Crysis ME and The Sims 3. I was able to activate The Sims 3 and Crysis Warhead on Origins. But I had to contact chat help for Crysis itself, but the rep was able to activate it for me just fine.

#2082 ginwen

ginwen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

I was about to buy Sims 3, but there's no buy button.

#2083 BaboonSqueezer

BaboonSqueezer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:25 PM

Same problem here with Crysis Maximum

#2084 JJTalbott

JJTalbott

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:38 PM

same prob with me too on both Sims 3 and Crysis Maximum :cry:

#2085 agentghost

agentghost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:58 PM

Amazon page may not have full detail on the DRM of Driver San Franscisco but here it is, in case you are interested in the game:

For Drivers: SF, you are required to connect and sign in everytime you start the game, even in single player

#2086 drBlack

drBlack

CAG Veteran

• CAG Veteran

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:02 PM

Has anyone else had problems with the keys Amazon provides for Civ5 GOTY? I noticed that they're of a different length than the ones described in Steam's Retail Keys support page. Amazon's are 15 characters long, whereas Steam says they should be 25.

I entered the code into Steam using the Mac client, and the client said it was activated. However, the game doesn't show in my games library (not in the Mac list, nor in the All Games list that should show my PC games). Sorry if this has already been addressed.

#2087 humidore

humidore

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:07 PM

If i've been playing vanilla Dragon Age Origins on Steam, would I be able to use that save file if I purchased the ultimate pack from amazon? I understand I'd be playing on Origin/not on Steam when I buy on amazon. I sunk like 70 hours into Dragon Age on Steam, but never finished it...This would be a great way to get Awakening and all the other stuff.

#2088 avwjase

avwjase

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:11 PM

Well, I have news on the Crysis front. I contacted live support today and the rep had me sign up for an account on POGO.com and then import it into my Origin/EA account. From there, she was able to attach Crysis and Crysis Wars to my Origin account and boom. All three games of Crysis Maximum Edition are on my Origin account now.

It took about 15 minutes total and that includes wait time and me signing up for a POGO account and importing it. Not too bad, really. She also gave me a 25% off code for Origin at the end!

Hell, I can't complain. ;)

#2089 Z-Saber

Z-Saber

No longer a CAG regular

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:28 PM

Seems my live chat guy I got last night didn't want to help me since he deflected back to Amazon. Guess I'll try again later tonight.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/z_saber
Origin: Z_Saber_64

#2090 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:35 PM

I can't pass up the various sims titles at $11.99. That's just crazy.

#2091 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:48 PM

same prob with me too on both Sims 3 and Crysis Maximum :cry:

Thanks for the heads up guys, these products are now back on sale.

Just so you know, we were in a quick meeting about this running down the cause of the issue and someone asked, "who noticed this?"...it was pretty sweet to be able to say, "The guys over at CAG".

Cheers,
Tony

#2092 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:56 PM

Just so you know, we were in a quick meeting about this running down the cause of the issue and someone asked, "who noticed this?"...it was pretty sweet to be able to say, "The guys over at CAG".

Props, we haz them

#2093 zubalove

zubalove

Old and In the Way

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:56 PM

Grrrr.......
Just bought Crysis yesterday and the price goes down!

Oh Hell. I thought yesterday was a good price. Just sucks to see it even lower. Oh well. I shouldn't bitch, but it's healthy to vent.

#2094 Rosterking

Rosterking

Look away.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:57 PM

Cheers,
Tony

Haha nice, but is there anyway to make BF:BC2 75% off?

#2095 Alexcalibur

Alexcalibur

The Regeneratin' Degenerate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2011 - 11:59 PM

Haha, that is pretty sweet. My first post in this thread and I just wanted to thank you man! Got a lot of great deals so far!

One question...any chance of a Payday: The Heist or Kayne and Lynch 2 repeat? Looks like I missed those.

Cheers,
Tony

#2096 Hoarder

Hoarder

Steam Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:04 AM

Anyway to match the price of The Saboteur on D2D to $4.99?

#2097 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:06 AM

Props, we haz them

Grrrr.......
Just bought Crysis yesterday and the price goes down!

Oh Hell. I thought yesterday was a good price. Just sucks to see it even lower. Oh well. I shouldn't bitch, but it's healthy to vent.

Haha nice, but is there anyway to make BF:BC2 75% off?

Haha, that is pretty sweet. My first post in this thread and I just wanted to thank you man! Got a lot of great deals so far!

One question...any chance of a Payday: The Heist or Kayne and Lynch 2 repeat? Looks like I missed those.

I don't have anything to announce about a Kane and Lynch 2, BF:BC2, or Payday sale.

I was going to wait to give you any information on tomorrow's deal because it is pretty sweet...and I legitimately thought it was going to be a 1 time thing. Crysis 2 will be $9.99 tomorrow (12/31).

Tune in around 12:30-1:00AM for this KILLER deal on Crysis 2 and make sure to tell your friends.

Cheers,
T-Money

#2098 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's Favorite DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

Any word of Mass Effect 2 having a "complete" version with ALL dlc?

Bioware Store is the ONLY place right now selling the ME2 DLC for the PC.

I wish Bioware/EA would re-release ME2 w/ a ME2: Complete Edition.

#2099 Jaysonguy

Jaysonguy

Mr. Wonderful

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:14 AM

Will the Crysis pack and Sims Pets register on origin?

#2100 gunnm

gunnm

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 December 2011 - 12:19 AM

werd im down for crysis 2