Free Ratchet & Clank Avatars,Playstation Home Items & Theme (PS3)

Registering on the site will net you some avatars, Home hats and another static theme. If 30,000 people register, we get even more avatars and a dynamic theme!

so it appears you can get two codes each with different things.

you get one for watching the video and another for registering. So go register people! I just did :)

[quote name='GregSal1']I already have this, but thanks anyway OP. Here's a code for someone who doesn't want to watch the video.
C3BN-LJNT-3BK8[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

[quote name='joker______']Release the Gargus!!!

Lol thanks OP downloading now.[/QUOTE]

He must be at Applebees giving girls the creeps.

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like there are two sets of avatars and themes you can get. One from watching the trailer and one from signing up for the newsletter. The ones you get from the trailer are new; the ones from the newsletter are the ones that were just given out through House Party.

Ohhh sweet thanks! Too bad the game doesn't really look that great to be honest... Still hope it sells well.

[quote name='elrobo8']Thanks for the heads up! Looks like there are two sets of avatars and themes you can get. One from watching the trailer and one from signing up for the newsletter. The ones you get from the trailer are new; the ones from the newsletter are the ones that were just given out through House Party.[/QUOTE]

I signed up and my code didn't work.

the small print on the bottom reads:

"Voucher expires 12/31/2012. Once the voucher is redeemed, however The Entitlement To Download The Ratchet Clank: All 4 One DLC Bundle After the Expiration of the Voucher."

can someone clarify this for me?

[quote name='tokyostomp']the small print on the bottom reads:

"Voucher expires 12/31/2012. Once the voucher is redeemed, however The Entitlement To Download The Ratchet Clank: All 4 One DLC Bundle After the Expiration of the Voucher."

can someone clarify this for me?[/QUOTE]

I watched the trailer again to try and discern and clarify. What I got from it is that the planned DLC will not be affected by using the code provided after the video. Basically, they won't hoodwink you from future content on the basis of the promotional code. Sounds like they might release the promo content with DLC later and they don't want anyone to be worried that it might hinder their download purchases.

Hope that helped =)

Anyways, here's the promo code I got from it (for those who don't want to see the trailer)- 7F9Q-FPN9-C2HN

Thanks! I'm hoping at some point PSN will discount Quest for Booty -- that's the only R&C game i haven't played

[quote name='Kaiser499']I signed up and my code didn't work.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I got two codes, one from watching the video, the other by registering. I was able to redeem the code gotten from the video, but not the register one. Anyone have the same problem? They give you different things right?

[quote name='Aoshi000']Same here. I got two codes, one from watching the video, the other by registering. I was able to redeem the code gotten from the video, but not the register one. Anyone have the same problem? They give you different things right?[/QUOTE]

most likely the same thing.

[quote name='Aoshi000']Same here. I got two codes, one from watching the video, the other by registering. I was able to redeem the code gotten from the video, but not the register one. Anyone have the same problem? They give you different things right?[/QUOTE]

Different theme and avatars.

[quote name='pasolini']Thanks! I'm hoping at some point PSN will discount Quest for Booty -- that's the only R&C game i haven't played[/QUOTE]

Quest for Booty was a great game and only takes like 4-5 hours to beat, definitely recommend you play it!

And thanks OP, I love R&C!

Recently did this a week ago, when I noticed a friend had a Clank avatar and did some Google investigating. That said, anybody know how to get the All 4 One dynamic theme?

It says, in the promo reel at the bottom, that we get avatars and a dynamic theme, but when you register for the newsletter and watch the trailer, all that yields is 8 avatars (4 cartoony, 4 in-game renders), 2 themes (both static of concept art), 4 PS Home t-shirts and 4 hats.

I've seen the dynamic theme, which is pretty sweet and would love to have. But so far the only say I know to get it is to buy the R&C Future collection, which includes ToD and ACiT. Futhermore, its an EU title.

Also, Quest For Booty, while short, was a great little downloadable title that did a great job in doing exactly what it was aimed to do... bridge a gap between ToD and ACiT when Resistance 2 was released in the same year. So many reviewers didn't pick up on that and reviewed it as if it were a full retail R&C title. =/

That said, its gone on sale before for like $5 or so bucks, so maybe it'll go on sale again, at some point.

Thanks, OP! I love me some Insomniac. All 4 One is one of my most anticipated titles this year.

Anyone else get an error when trying to redeem the code from registering for the newsletter? I tried it twice and both times I got an error that the code wasn't good.

bread's done
Back