Photo
- - - - -

Free Ratchet & Clank Avatars,Playstation Home Items & Theme (PS3)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#31 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:38 AM

awesome post, thanks! ratchet & clank rock!

#32 Kaiser499

Kaiser499

RPG Godfather

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:42 AM

Thanks for the heads up! Looks like there are two sets of avatars and themes you can get. One from watching the trailer and one from signing up for the newsletter. The ones you get from the trailer are new; the ones from the newsletter are the ones that were just given out through House Party.

I signed up and my code didn't work.

Hir7Lx6.gif

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#33 jumpiestranger2

jumpiestranger2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 06:42 AM

thanks op.

#34 tokyostomp

tokyostomp

E3 @tokyostomp

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 07:35 AM

the small print on the bottom reads:

"Voucher expires 12/31/2012. Once the voucher is redeemed, however The Entitlement To Download The Ratchet Clank: All 4 One DLC Bundle After the Expiration of the Voucher."

can someone clarify this for me?

#35 p-spiddy

p-spiddy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

the small print on the bottom reads:

"Voucher expires 12/31/2012. Once the voucher is redeemed, however The Entitlement To Download The Ratchet Clank: All 4 One DLC Bundle After the Expiration of the Voucher."

can someone clarify this for me?

I watched the trailer again to try and discern and clarify. What I got from it is that the planned DLC will not be affected by using the code provided after the video. Basically, they won't hoodwink you from future content on the basis of the promotional code. Sounds like they might release the promo content with DLC later and they don't want anyone to be worried that it might hinder their download purchases.

Hope that helped =)

Anyways, here's the promo code I got from it (for those who don't want to see the trailer)- 7F9Q-FPN9-C2HN

#36 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:00 AM

Thanks!

125365.png

#37 pasolini

pasolini

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:38 AM

Thanks! I'm hoping at some point PSN will discount Quest for Booty -- that's the only R&C game i haven't played

#38 Aoshi000

Aoshi000

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 11:24 AM

I signed up and my code didn't work.

Same here. I got two codes, one from watching the video, the other by registering. I was able to redeem the code gotten from the video, but not the register one. Anyone have the same problem? They give you different things right?

#39 trunks982

trunks982

Wii are the Champions!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

Same here. I got two codes, one from watching the video, the other by registering. I was able to redeem the code gotten from the video, but not the register one. Anyone have the same problem? They give you different things right?

most likely the same thing.

#40 cheapfrag

cheapfrag

Posted 13 September 2011 - 12:43 PM

Different theme and avatars.

#41 ZincAlloy

ZincAlloy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:23 PM

Thanks! I'm hoping at some point PSN will discount Quest for Booty -- that's the only R&C game i haven't played

Quest for Booty was a great game and only takes like 4-5 hours to beat, definitely recommend you play it!

And thanks OP, I love R&C!

#42 Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:12 PM

Recently did this a week ago, when I noticed a friend had a Clank avatar and did some Google investigating. That said, anybody know how to get the All 4 One dynamic theme?

It says, in the promo reel at the bottom, that we get avatars and a dynamic theme, but when you register for the newsletter and watch the trailer, all that yields is 8 avatars (4 cartoony, 4 in-game renders), 2 themes (both static of concept art), 4 PS Home t-shirts and 4 hats.

I've seen the dynamic theme, which is pretty sweet and would love to have. But so far the only say I know to get it is to buy the R&C Future collection, which includes ToD and ACiT. Futhermore, its an EU title.

Also, Quest For Booty, while short, was a great little downloadable title that did a great job in doing exactly what it was aimed to do... bridge a gap between ToD and ACiT when Resistance 2 was released in the same year. So many reviewers didn't pick up on that and reviewed it as if it were a full retail R&C title. =/

That said, its gone on sale before for like $5 or so bucks, so maybe it'll go on sale again, at some point.

#43 TheSingingBard

TheSingingBard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 03:08 PM

Thank you OP. got the code and downloading now.

#44 Ather

Ather

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 04:16 PM

Thanks, OP. Got 2 D/L codes. Yippie.

#45 Camwi

Camwi

Can I be a sasquatch too?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:14 PM

Thanks, OP! I love me some Insomniac. All 4 One is one of my most anticipated titles this year.

#46 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:13 AM

Not to be a threadshitter, but why do we have a free section? Thanks op. Might actually get on my ps3 for this.

#47 Ultragamer

Ultragamer

Or so they say...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:43 AM

Anyone else get an error when trying to redeem the code from registering for the newsletter? I tried it twice and both times I got an error that the code wasn't good.

#48 zerotl

zerotl

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:52 AM

woohooo, got in, thanks op!

#49 jrxone1

jrxone1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:14 AM

got it ..thanks op...

#50 rustyrage

rustyrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:19 AM

Newsletter code wasn't working on PS3. Then I realized I was supposed to be using the code you receive after watching the video. I don't know what/where the newsletter code is redeemed.

#51 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:23 AM

Hah, this was posted in the freebies section a week or two ago

And no one knew because no one goes to that bullshit forum and why free deals like this should be posted in the main deals forum.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#52 jay_remedy

jay_remedy

Mila Kunis >

• Banned

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:40 AM

Haha, wow, they moved the thread, now watch it die.

jayremedy.png29kwg3s.gif

sig.gif

#53 Un4tun8Disaster

Un4tun8Disaster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:28 AM

Booo, the ones from newsletter sign up don't work.. I woulda liked more icons
Posted Image

#54 BCDraven

BCDraven

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:49 PM

Thanks OP

BCDraven's YouTube: ResidentDraven Gaming Channel [HD]

BCDraven.png

Spoiler

#55 darkness from above

darkness from above

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

Well I Have an Extra Code So here it is:

Spoiler

Edited by darkness from above, 15 September 2011 - 02:44 PM.

R.I.P Al Davis

#56 Crisp Glacius

Crisp Glacius

Meaning of Everything....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:59 PM

Hey guy, sorry to revive this long dead thread lol but I am just asking how do you get the code? Because it won't work for me, I put in United States but it still won't work. Can someone please tell me because I like these much more than the cartoony one that you get for registering.

#57 xBURROx

xBURROx

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 August 2012 - 09:16 PM

I think this promo ended a long time ago, btw, the code appears at the end of the video, try that.

#58 rpmboy

rpmboy

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:17 PM

Hey guy, sorry to revive this long dead thread lol but I am just asking how do you get the code? Because it won't work for me, I put in United States but it still won't work. Can someone please tell me because I like these much more than the cartoony one that you get for registering.

You don't. This is 11 months old. This promo is long dead.