Photo
- - - - -

Halo Reach Legendary Edition (360) $49.99 at Best Buy

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 steelcurtain11

steelcurtain11

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:15 AM

Anyone think it's possible to get Amazon to price match this? If it works that way. I have a ton of credit and it'd be nice to use on this.
Willing to trade: RAGE steam key, Brink steam key, Dota2 keys, Metro 2033 steam key.
Want: Xbox stuff, WoW time, any other offers.

#62 XF Gator

XF Gator

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:44 AM

Anyone think it's possible to get Amazon to price match this? If it works that way. I have a ton of credit and it'd be nice to use on this.

That would take a big box to have it shipped to you.

Sucks for anyone who bought this at release.

#63 100xp

100xp

Blizzard Spy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2011 - 02:50 AM

That would take a big box to have it shipped to you.

Sucks for anyone who bought this at release.

for the full MSRP on release (minus any GC's and rewards points) they were the envy of every kid on the block who didn't have the elite amor and flaming helmet, and since those kids probably didn't spend their allowance on it it's the parents who suffered the extra $100...but in the end, at least to a parent a $100 to make your kid feel like their the champeen on the block (at least until Bungie let anyone have blue flames for awhile) isn't so bad.

...for the rest of the gamers who know about halo 3 legendary, we saw it coming. I bought it when it was $70, and I have no regrets. I'd buy it at $50 to give the paperweight inside to my friend's kid as a Christmas gift. He'd love that, but my BB is OOS.