CheapyD at Tokyo Game Show 2011

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[preview][IMG-R=5838]18100[/IMG-R]The Tokyo Game Show kicks off today and I'll be there! I'll be sharing my thoughts INSTANTLY via Twitter in audio, video, photo and text form. Follow me using the button below. Post your questions & comments in this discussion thread or on Twitter and I'll try to get back to you asap!

[twitterfollow]CheapyD[/twitterfollow][/preview]

Latest Photos
[flickrslide=cheapyd]72157627543347997[/flickrslide]

Last edited by a moderator:
I want my hour and forty minutes back from watching Sony's presser last night. The only surprise was FFX getting remastered in HD and that's a HUGE letdown considering I hated it.

[quote name='Jodou']I want my hour and forty minutes back from watching Sony's presser last night. The only surprise was FFX getting remastered in HD and that's a HUGE letdown considering I hated it.[/QUOTE]

FFX Was my favorite, so I am very amped for that news. It does come out of no where though. Seems like SE is just stalling to generate more revenue before they finish off with a FFVII remake.

[quote name='Gamehead']FFX Was my favorite, so I am very amped for that news. It does come out of no where though. Seems like SE is just stalling to generate more revenue before they finish off with a FFVII remake.[/QUOTE]
Yeah considering they have to remake everything in HD, not just add in HD textures like FFX. It could be that they are waiting for an announcement on a FF VII remake for when they actually need to get it out the door either to lost interest of SE games or they need tons of money.

I may be the only one here interested but I hope there's more info on Saint Seiya Senki. That anime was my first "tv love" and really marked my childhood, the possibility of importing the PS3 game from Europe to play is so exciting!

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']As long as the bullet train ticket prices aren't too high, I'll be going as well ;)

See you Saturday Cheapy D![/QUOTE]

The show is especially shitty (and unbearable hot) this year. You wouldn't catch me there on the weekend when it will be ever more hot, crowded, and shitty. I'd highly recommend skipping it.

Pretty much. The show was even smaller than usual this year. It doesn't hold a candle to E3.
You aren't allowed to take pictures of the games, so this is what you get!

Is this a indicator of the next 'move' game and accessory? "Extreme Vertical Dancing" (but we all know that means Strippers dancing on poles, LoL)

bread's done
Back