Uncharted Dual Pack $30 at BestBuy B&M

UltimateIdiot911

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I stopped by Best Buy looking if they had the steelbook preorder for Lion King and like always stop to browse by the game section.

To my surprise, Uncharted Dual Pack is on sale for $30. I do not have a picture as my camera is just horrible on my phone but if you have doubts.

Since I do not have picture proof, I found this discussion through google with someone else find this deal at their BBY.
http://www.amazon.com/forum/video%20games?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1T1DM93QU4XL1&cdThread=Tx2PGJVTWBEVC0D

It appears to be nationwide.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PublikDefender']i'm only seeing $40 at amazon
http://www.amazon.com/UNCHARTED-Greatest-Hits-Dual-sony-playstation3/dp/B0055202HE
you linked to a deal discussion thread, not to the product.

I can't seem to find a best buy product page. weird. best buy doesn't sell the bundle online i guess?
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=8317212914555317720&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=uncharted&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=&qp=crootcategoryid%23%23-1%23%23-1~~q756e63686172746564~~f403||4c657373207468616e20243530~~nf424||506c617953746174696f6e2033&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&iht=n[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I meant to post a link to a discussion where someone else found the same deal at their Best Buy as I don't have any picture proof. As far as I know, the deal is B&M.

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']Sorry, I meant to post a link to a discussion where someone else found the same deal at their Best Buy as I don't have any picture proof. As far as I know, the deal is B&M.[/QUOTE]
no problem, i believe you about scoring it at best buy of course. thanks for the heads up. i'll check out a store tomorrow.

[quote name='PublikDefender']no problem, i believe you about scoring it at best buy of course. thanks for the heads up. i'll check out a store tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I wish I could buy it. =[ With all the games coming out this fall and winter + that Move sale + NYCC coming up. I just couldn't.

If you're in NYC, it was the Union Square BBY, they have about 4 copies left.

It was probably a typo on the price. It would probably ring up as 39.99, otherwise bb is completely clueless as the games go for 30 separately.

[quote name='Raiborg']It was probably a typo on the price. It would probably ring up as 39.99, otherwise bb is completely clueless as the games go for 30 separately.[/QUOTE]

The sign clearly said $30 On Sale. Uncharted Collection. If they don't believe you, just bring the price sign over.

I saw it on sale last night when I did a trade-in and picked up a pre-order, so I don't think it's a typo.

[quote name='ssjmichael']If you own a PS3 and haven't played Uncharted 2 yet you're doing it wrong. Go buy it now.[/QUOTE]

agreed. best game ever. (that is until Nov. when 3 comes out)

I saw a couple of these dual packs but i didnt see a sale sign for them at my bestbuy earlier. I did see a random copy of the Record of Agarest War 2 limited edition (ps3 version) right next to them. is that worth anything ? I should have scanned it

[quote name='seether254']agreed. best game ever. (that is until Nov. when 3 comes out)[/QUOTE]

yap. uncharted 2 is probably my favorite shooter, along with vanquish, and i don't even like shooters. gears, cod, battlefield all mean nothing to me.

Ah, a gamer coupon would be nice so we can get it for $20. But for $30, its a definite steal. Will be heading over tomorrow. This is ths goty uncharted 2 edition with the voucher right? Both with red cases I'm assuming

[quote name='chingychink2005']Ah, a gamer coupon would be nice so we can get it for $20. But for $30, its a definite steal. Will be heading over tomorrow. This is ths goty uncharted 2 edition with the voucher right? Both with red cases I'm assuming[/QUOTE]

Yep. You gotta buy this asap !

I almost just got this from TRU (where I have $15 credit plus $5 coupon) for $40, which would have made it $20 for me. But I decided to get just Uncharted 2 for $30 from TRU (making it $10 for me). I figured I didn't really want to play through the first one if the second is that much better (haven't played either yet), and I need to have a clean plate by beginning of Oct so I can concentrate all my time on Dark Souls.

[quote name='chingychink2005']Ah, a gamer coupon would be nice so we can get it for $20. But for $30, its a definite steal. Will be heading over tomorrow. This is ths goty uncharted 2 edition with the voucher right? Both with red cases I'm assuming[/QUOTE]

Im hoping its $10 like GoW Triple pack was and the Resistance pack was just as cheap like 14.99

Ive already played both. I liked the first one but it was hard to play it after seeing some of the stuff in the second one..

I can confirm this pack was $30 at my local Best Buy. Both cases were the red Greatest Hits editions, so I'm 99% sure UC2 is the GotY edition.

Just picked one up for $30, no 'sale' sign, it was just a normal price of $29.99.

I can also confirm that UC2 is the GOTY Edition that comes w/ DLC. It says so right on the front of the outer cardboard slipcover.

Just picked it up, was marked at $39.99 but scanned as $29.99. Thanks OP, I can finally play Uncharted 1 & get back into U2. I've regretted selling that one.

I have 1 but am halfway through...will pick up 2 when it hits $15-20 again!

But if I didnt have 1 I'd be all over this!

I traded in 1 and 2 for a combined $30 at Amazon in the past 2 months or so. I Platinum'd both and am waiting for Uncharted 3. This is a great deal though. If you haven't played these games, get off your ass!

if you pick it up, want to look at the voucher inside of uncharted 2? I think I remember seeing somewhere that the original uc2 goty dlc voucher expired in September or October, and I just wanted to know what this one expires, would you kindly?

[quote name='AgentW']if you pick it up, want to look at the voucher inside of uncharted 2? I think I remember seeing somewhere that the original uc2 goty dlc voucher expired in September or October, and I just wanted to know what this one expires, would you kindly?[/QUOTE]

You got atleast a year. Also I dont know if it was stated, but the UC3 stuff, is just whats for sale in the store.

Damn, this looks like a good deal but my closest Best Buy is 30 miles away. going there would kill the $10 discount in gas and time spent.
Wish I could find a sales paper and talk into a price match at walmart or something (they're real picky on what they consider to count)

freakin A. i have about $30 credit at gamestop but none at best buy :(.
it seems like gamestop has the crappiest deals lol

thx OP. picked up one of these after work for 30.

Tucson eastside had 5-6 copies, kept in a different spot from (but close to) the regular games...next to the resistance dual pack (also 30)

Picked this and the Resistance dual pack and dir ed of Tropic Thunder out the door for 75 bucks not bad for 4 games a and blu ray! Thanks OP

bread's done
Back