Photo
- - - - -

Walmart.com has some $5-$7 blu-rays for sale!! Free site to store shipping!

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 17 September 2011 - 01:48 AM

Not sure why, but NOBODY seems to carry Fargo in their store. I tried Walmart, BB, and Target but none carried it in-store. Luckily, they do paypal on their site so I was able to site-to-store it. Got The Wrestler at Best Buy since they (surprisingly) PM Walmart's online site if it's in stock and able to be shipped to the store. BB has really stepped up their PM policy it seems, or my store is finally relaxing their iron fist on what they're willing to do. Either way, works for me!

#32 shadowrage

shadowrage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:36 AM

That is a great price for Jumper.

I don't know if I should get it, I'm still holding out for a definitive edition with more commentaries and behind the scenes docs. Surely they're release something when they make the sequel. Man what a great film.
Best to wait, surely Criterion will have this on their radar when Jumper's tenth anniversary hits.
I can't believe so many people overlooked this one.

#33 arsenal_fan

arsenal_fan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2011 - 03:58 AM

Not sure why, but NOBODY seems to carry Fargo in their store. I tried Walmart, BB, and Target but none carried it in-store. Luckily, they do paypal on their site so I was able to site-to-store it. Got The Wrestler at Best Buy since they (surprisingly) PM Walmart's online site if it's in stock and able to be shipped to the store. BB has really stepped up their PM policy it seems, or my store is finally relaxing their iron fist on what they're willing to do. Either way, works for me!

Hey that's good to know. I have some Best Buy credit and would like to use that to buy these BDs. I'll ask them tomorrow.

#34 mis0

mis0

Posted 17 September 2011 - 11:10 PM

In for Windtalkers, Bride Wars, Fargo, and Jennifer's Body. Ship to store as I need to pick up some oil filters anyway. :D

Thanks Square. ;)

[mis0's tradelist]

#35 weekendwarrior

weekendwarrior

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2011 - 03:40 AM

I'm getting "Day The Earth Stood Still" mainly for the 1951 version in blu-ray. It's a 3 disc set for $6.50

#36 cagfansub

cagfansub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:30 PM

Guys,

Is 'Predator - Ultimate Hunter Edition' really a 2-discs edition?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/14321833

#37 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Guys,

Is 'Predator - Ultimate Hunter Edition' really a 2-discs edition?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/14321833

No. Look at the product description; it says DVD for some reason. . .

Someone fucked up.

#38 The Questyen

The Questyen

Wii game total at 528!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 September 2011 - 07:32 PM

That is a great price for Jumper.

I don't know if I should get it, I'm still holding out for a definitive edition with more commentaries and behind the scenes docs. Surely they're release something when they make the sequel. Man what a great film.
Best to wait, surely Criterion will have this on their radar when Jumper's tenth anniversary hits.
I can't believe so many people overlooked this one.

This might be the funniest post I've read on CAG!

Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (replay) (PS3) / Shovel Knight (Wii U) / To the Moon (PC)

Recently Finished: Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4) A / Entwined (PS4) B- / Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) A- / Kentucky Route Zero Act III (PC) A-

#39 NotoriousCPD

NotoriousCPD

Posted 18 September 2011 - 09:56 PM

In for:

Rescue Dawn - $5.00
Slumdog Millionaire -$6.50
The Wrestler - $6.50
X-Men - $6.50
X2: X-Men United - $6.50
Shoot 'Em Up - $7.50
Percy Jackson & The Olympians - $7.50

All on blu ray. $50.23 shipped to store.
Posted Image

#40 SonictheHedgehog1337

SonictheHedgehog1337

That guy with the creepy signature

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:30 AM

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm still eagerly anticipating the Jumper: Griffin's Story GOTY Edition for the Xbox 360. The gameplay is topnotch and the story about Griffin is fascinating. I hope that after they make the Jumper 2 movie, they make a spin-off prequel movie about Griffin. If not, they damn well better make it after they finish with Jumper 3.

Open spoiler at your own risk.

You have been Warned!

Spoiler

#41 The Questyen

The Questyen

Wii game total at 528!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:07 PM

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm still eagerly anticipating the Jumper: Griffin's Story GOTY Edition for the Xbox 360. The gameplay is topnotch and the story about Griffin is fascinating. I hope that after they make the Jumper 2 movie, they make a spin-off prequel movie about Griffin. If not, they damn well better make it after they finish with Jumper 3.

Keep going!

Now Playing: Bioshock Infinite (replay) (PS3) / Shovel Knight (Wii U) / To the Moon (PC)

Recently Finished: Valiant Hearts: The Great War (PS4) A / Entwined (PS4) B- / Murdered: Soul Suspect (PS4) A- / Kentucky Route Zero Act III (PC) A-

#42 Death by Kuvasz

Death by Kuvasz

Cheap Ass Buckeye

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2011 - 12:20 AM

Funny that I had enough tact not to post and point this out as you did, but not enough tact to not post to agree with you.

Anyway, thanks OP snagged a few.
Posted Image

#43 cagfansub

cagfansub

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2011 - 01:43 AM

For those who bought Jumper for $6.50 single, I think the Jumper+Transporter 1+2 tri pack for $13 is better deal.. That is if you don't already have Transporter.

#44 Greenboom98

Greenboom98

End Of Time traveler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:51 AM

Hmn... really want Child's Play BD+DVD set.... supposed I'm in for it :-D Finally a good price for it :-D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]