Sams Club 25$ LA Noire, 20$ Rock Band 3

Eracet

CAGiversary!
Sam's club visit today seen one copy of LA Noire for 25$ for PS3.
Didn't look at other console price.
Also seen Rock Band 3 for 20$
And Just Cause 2 for 6$.

Keep in mind that this is only the PS3 price and other systems prices are unknown.

[quote name='VA']Is the online rockstar pass thingy worth it?[/QUOTE]

only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.

[quote name='yesokyesok']only if you want more from the game. ask yourself that question and look deep within your soul. if you can't figure it out by then well go and rub one out and then think about it some more. thats usually the process i do when i can't make a decision.[/QUOTE]

Sigged:applause:

I was about to say $19.99 is MSRP for Rock Band 3 but now I see Amazon sells it for $40+? Was $19.99 the new MSRP or was I imagining things?

Gamestop still sells it for $20 though.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']I find it funny when Sam's Club raises the prices of their clearance games.[/QUOTE]

I was going to mention that. If you can find Rock Band 3 on clearance at TRU. It's $9.98. I know the closet store to me didn't have it, so good luck.

Rock band 3 is a good game, mostly was posting about the LA Noire, since it was kind of a shocker. I did see more then one rock band there.
Another thing that did surprise me is that Band Hero (Standalone) was 25$ and Rock band 3 was 20$.
Band Hero you can usually get in a pack in with entire kit for about 70$

Also seen Just Cause 2 for 6$

[quote name='shoe478']I was about to say $19.99 is MSRP for Rock Band 3 but now I see Amazon sells it for $40+? Was $19.99 the new MSRP or was I imagining things?

Gamestop still sells it for $20 though.[/QUOTE]
3rd party sellers are selling it for that much on Amazon. So no, you're not going insane. Now go back to riding your magical honey badger through the land of deals.

I know SC deals are ymmv, but most of the time any game voucher you see on the shelf is likely not even available. On three separate occasions I've gone to the customer service desk after paying for a game and been told they don't have that game for sale. Today I failed to find LA for $25, no big deal. As I dug threw the hell hole that is the Sam's Club videogame rack I see Crysis 2 360 for $12 freaking dollars. fuck yeah! Right??? fuck no. Last time I let those assholes waste my time.

[quote name='sickman']I know SC deals are ymmv, but most of the time any game voucher you see on the shelf is likely not even available. On three separate occasions I've gone to the customer service desk after paying for a game and been told they don't have that game for sale. Today I failed to find LA for $25, no big deal. As I dug threw the hell hole that is the Sam's Club videogame rack I see Crysis 2 360 for $12 freaking dollars. fuck yeah! Right??? fuck no. Last time I let those assholes waste my time.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome! You can't beat that deal.

Pretty good deal for LA Noire and Just Cause 2.. but I'm just gonna throw this out there... the "$" sign goes before the number.

19.96 YMMV for PS3 EA Sports Active 2 set. I had been seeing it for 24.96 at Walmart, but at 19.96, I'll give it a try. People who have been using it, have had success.

[quote name='Thomas96']19.96 YMMV for PS3 EA Sports Active 2 set. I had been seeing it for 24.96 at Walmart, but at 19.96, I'll give it a try. People who have been using it, have had success.[/QUOTE]

It's really good! I just finished the three week cardio kick start program. I also picked the extra accessories kick since it was a good deal. Comes with the mat, resistive bands etc. Target had Ea Sports Active 2 for $10 a month or so ago.

bread's done
Back