Metal Gear Acid & Twisted Metal: Head-on $24.77 @ NFM (HUGE YMMV)

odhen

CAGiversary!
In the event there are any CAGers in the Omaha, Des Moines, or KC areas, Nebraska Furniture Mart has both these games on sale for $24.77 this week.

The current ad.

(Nevermind about the ordering by phone, it says games cannot be ordered over the phone)

Thanks for the link!! I'm driving to Omaha to do some record shopping tomorrow anyways, I think I'll pick up a $19.99 Yoshi's Touch and Go.

(I'm in Lincoln, btw)

I find it odd that a furniture store has games, and at what has to be below cost. I mean, I can see 7-11 selling Halo 2, but a furniture store? Odd. But hey -- great for those CAGs who have one nearby.

[quote name='abilyk']I find it odd that a furniture store has games, and at what has to be below cost. I mean, I can see 7-11 selling Halo 2, but a furniture store? Odd. But hey -- great for those CAGs who have one nearby.[/QUOTE]

It's called "Nebraska Furniture Mart", but they have a HUGE electronics store as a part of them as well. (The one here in Omaha is bigger than the Best Buys).

It was definitely a factor in putting the only Circuit City in town (right across the street from it) out of business.

They have insane sales fairly regularly(back when the first Harry Potter movie came out on DVD they had it for $9.99). They've got Sideways for $12.77 this week, too.

The electronics part used to be called "Mega Mart" but they changed it so the whole store was called Nebraska Furniture Mart, just not the furniture part. I still have memories of going on the bottom level and seeing/playing the CD-I kiosk... haha

bread's done
Back