9/25 - 10/1 Kmart: PS3 Move Sports Champions and Tiger Woods Bundles 49.99 each

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#1 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:47 PM

Similar to the Gamestop deal, most Move accessories seem to be 50% off, including the Navigation controller, regular move controller, and Sharpshooter( The Eye does not appear in the ad)

Also, Nintendo Select titles will be on sale for 14.99. The ones pictured in the ad are Mario Sluggers, Mario galaxy, Paper Mario, and Zelda. I'm guessing the other 4 will be discounted as well, although those 4 are the only ones pictured.

Edited by JP73, 25 September 2011 - 05:31 PM.

#2 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

All right! My closest/regular Gamestop says online that they are sold out of Move controllers and Sharpshooters.

Just bought a Mario Kart Wii bundle from Target so Wii Sports and the other titles for $15 seems fair. I know I can get Wii Sports from Gamestop used for $10. I'll bite the bullet and lose that $5 in order for a new/complete/sealed copy.

Thanks for posting.

Edit: I'd so jump on the Sports Champion Bundle if I didn't already have the PS eye. (Move controller $25, Sports Champions $10 from Best Buy/Amazon, PS Eye $15).

#3 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:56 PM

All right! My closest/regular Gamestop says online that they are sold out of Move controllers and Sharpshooters.

Just bought a Mario Kart Wii bundle from Target so Wii Sports and the other titles for $15 seems fair. I know I can get Wii Sports from Gamestop used for $10. I'll bite the bullet and lose that $5 in order for a new/complete/sealed copy.

Actually, if you are eying at least 3 Select games, go to Toys R Us before Sunday. They are having a Buy 2 get 1 free sale on all games 19.99. So you can buy 3 Nintendo Select games, including Wii Sports, and end up paying an average of $13.33 for each.

#4 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

That's a good price for the Move Bundle! It reminds me of the Fry's ad a while ago.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#5 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:58 PM

That's a good price for the Move Bundle! It reminds me of the Fry's ad a while ago.

I'm hoping that maybe the Tiger Woods Bundle is the same price. The Ad is showing only the Sports Champions, but they are having a big sale on a lot of Move stuff, so who knows.

#6 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:01 PM

i wonder if i can price match this at bestbuy

#7 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:04 PM

You should be able to without issue. It's right there in the ad.

#8 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:16 PM

Actually, if you are eying at least 3 Select games, go to Toys R Us before Sunday. They are having a Buy 2 get 1 free sale on all games 19.99. So you can buy 3 Nintendo Select games, including Wii Sports, and end up paying an average of $13.33 for each.

Got crappy service at my local TRU the last time I was in and prefer shopping offline/in-stores. So I'll take the hit of paying $1.66 more on each title I buy at Kmart.

#9 boogie4114

boogie4114

Enthusiastic Gamer!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:18 PM

Got crappy service at my local TRU the last time I was in and prefer shopping offline/in-stores. So I'll take the hit of paying $1.66 more on each title I buy at Kmart.

This. And you're not forced to buy 3 of them.

#10 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:21 PM

It would be awesome to see the rep's face when the bundle goes down from $79.99 to $49.99, lol.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#11 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:32 PM

can you print out the ad and bring it it or do you need a copy of the original ad? I wanna make these trips as short as possible

#12 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:37 PM

So the entire sports champion bundle is 50$? And what all does it come with

#13 KrzyHpnKricket

KrzyHpnKricket

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:44 PM

So the entire sports champion bundle is 50$? And what all does it come with

The Sports Champions Game, a Playstation Eye Camera, Playstation Move Controller and I believe a demo disc as well.

I picked up the Tiger Woods 12 bundle when Amazon had it at $49.99 so I am all set with Move.

#14 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:48 PM

Has the move been officially ruled dead or is there a move 2.0 going to be announced?

I don't get the firesale on these yet since I've heard no official death march.
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#15 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:52 PM

I might pick up the bundle, sell the eye and return my second unopened move controller to GS. I bought the R3 doomsday bundle PM to Sam's and traded in 3 Moves Heroes while it was hot at Best Buy, so I only want the Sports Champions and Move controller. All that takes effort though, hmm.

#16 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

Has the move been officially ruled dead or is there a move 2.0 going to be announced?

I think this is the last ditch effort to get a foot in. The games were priced too high. Things have to be priced right or they're not going to be marketable.

#17 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:54 PM

This is great. Hope Gamestop does the same with the bundle.

#18 Solder

Solder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:56 PM

Kinect > Move.

#19 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:01 PM

Kinect > Move.

I lol'd

#20 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:04 PM

Kinect > Move.

No motion control > motion control

This thread isn't for that argument though. 49.99 is just about the price I'd be willing to bite on...hope I can PM it to Best Buy though my credit there is burning a hole in my wallet.

#21 Silverspud

Silverspud

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 07:23 PM

And... now I'll buy Move. A year's passed.

#22 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:16 PM

This. And you're not forced to buy 3 of them.

No one is forcing anyone. That's why I specifically said if he had his eye on at least 3 games. If you are only planning on buying 1 or 2, obviously you go with the 14.99 deal.

#23 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:20 PM

You should be able to without issue. It's right there in the ad.

Good luck some are refusing...

#24 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

Good luck some are refusing...

Well, yeah. Of course they are. The deal isn't active. It starts 9/25 Once it's active and your local Kmart has them in stock, they really have no grounds to refuse.

#25 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:34 PM

can you print out the ad and bring it it or do you need a copy of the original ad?

print out, smartphone showing item/price or ad on the smartphone(just have it ready to be shown)
http://www.google.co...biw=480&bih=268

PS3 has sold 52 million consoles & around 10 million Moves(don't like how the count them though) so that's probably 15% of PS3 owners have move now. There's no killer software helping move that's the main problem & no buzz concerning new titles either. Right now they want as many moves in households as possible for the holidays to clear the 1st wave of remaining move software plus with the PS3 price cut there's alot of new consoles entering the market. Until there's a title like PS Move heroes was supposed to be & a hardcore title not limited to FPS's it's not going to skyrocket in sales.
http://nexus404.com/...terms-of-sales/
http://www.mcvuk.com...worldwide/04080
http://gotgame.com/2...nits-psp-71mil/

I think this is the last ditch effort to get a foot in. The games were priced too high. Things have to be priced right or they're not going to be marketable.

^^^

#26 GT

GT

CAG Commando

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:35 PM

Kinect > Move.

Phallus > A Thousand Points of Light

#27 ShockandAww

ShockandAww

Truth is treason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:39 PM

I dont know but I noticed if you look at Deadmunds Quest on Amazon.com in the product features for the game it says:

"PlayStation Move 2.0 Controls Natural motions replicate real world actions"

#28 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:35 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys.

Shock brought up something interesting there...
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#29 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:42 PM

sweet deal. I put off picking up a move last week so I refuse to sleep on this one.
Posted Image
Have: :ps3: Batman: AC Catwoman DLC :360: Rage Anarchy Edition DLC :ps3: Uncharted 3 Online Pass :360: Dead Island Ripper DLC
Want: :ps3: PSN Credit :360: MS Points all offers considered! :hot:
Latest Buys: :ps3: King of Fighters 12 :ps3: Skyrim CE :360: Front Mission Evolved
Preorders: :ps3: Twisted Metal :ps3: RE: ORC SE :360: Mass Effect 3 CE :ps3: DMC HD Collection :ps3: ZOE HD Collection :ps3: FF XIII-2 CE

#30 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:49 AM

Is this 50$ move deal better than the $25 move controller and 15 navigation + whatever it costs to buy a PS Eye?