9/25 - 10/1 Kmart: PS3 Move Sports Champions and Tiger Woods Bundles 49.99 each

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#61 Sir_Fragalot

Sir_Fragalot

wants Startropics 3.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:05 PM

Must resist buying this because I have Ico Collection and Rage coming. Now if it's the Tiger Woods bundle then it's a different story and I might have to bite on it.
Posted Image
"Mega Man 9 isn't hard, you're just not paying attention." -KingBroly

#62 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:12 PM

So I take it individual Move games/titles aren't half price? I mean, like The Shoot for $10 just accessories are on sale this coming week.

#63 MastrMeatWad

MastrMeatWad

To the Moon!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:17 PM

No motion control > motion control

This thread isn't for that argument though. 49.99 is just about the price I'd be willing to bite on...hope I can PM it to Best Buy though my credit there is burning a hole in my wallet.

good price. I bought this at release, and sold it because I got bored with it quickly. Perhaps it is time to jump back in? I really would rather have the tiger woods bundle for this price so I may wait.

#64 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:19 PM

Tiger Woods is pretty awesome with the Move, but it's frustratingly realistic. Using the Move, I can only play on Amateur and still make par. Anything higher, and I'm screwed.

#65 mr_burnzz

mr_burnzz

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:26 PM

holy shit, the price of the move bundle dropped fast as hell! I bought this shit at 80 with a 20 gc and didn't think it'd go lower for awhile. I hate when that shit happens. I need the navi controller so I guess I can check that out. Thanks, OP.

#66 syclick

syclick

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

Does the ad say anything about how long the sale goes for?

#67 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

Has the ad from Kmart been released yet?

Yes, I usually get it in my driveway along with a few others on Wednesday morning. The Move deals and the Nintendo Selects sale were really the only to things of note in there. They also had Cabelas Big Game Hunter 2010 for the Wii 10 bucks off, but that was pretty much the gist of it. Usually you'll see other in store deals at kmartgamer.com and they will probably be up on Sunday in the sticky thread. But that was pretty much it for the actual ad.

#68 JP73

JP73

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

Does the ad say anything about how long the sale goes for?

Starts this Sunday, 9/25, and ends the following Saturday, 10/1.

#69 iamsmart

iamsmart

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:02 PM

holy shit, the price of the move bundle dropped fast as hell! I bought this shit at 80 with a 20 gc and didn't think it'd go lower for awhile. I hate when that shit happens. I need the navi controller so I guess I can check that out. Thanks, OP.

Well I mean it's been a year since the bundle came out, I wouldn't say that was super fast.

#70 Enuf

Enuf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:57 PM

So I take it individual Move games/titles aren't half price? I mean, like The Shoot for $10 just accessories are on sale this coming week.

GS stop has them for 50% off, the shoot was a $10 target clearance game months ago.

it's been a yr & they're goin to be releasing a new Sports champion game same thing would happen if there was a Madden 2011 move bundle once Madden 2012 comes out the old bundle has little value at the same price. Plus it was avail. for $50 not to mention the b1g1 50% off deals that you could've combined the Socom 4 FDE + Move bundle for $200 in May.

#71 ajumbaje

ajumbaje

West Coast born East Coast raised

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2011 - 07:59 PM

What games are must haves if I jump on this? I have resistance 3 and thats all. I dont play a lot of local multiplayer.

#72 dorkyden

dorkyden

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:38 AM

It would be awesome to see the rep's face when the bundle goes down from $79.99 to $49.99, lol.

I did that PM before and the cashier adjusted 2 sets from 99.99 to 49.99 without blinking. I thought I would have to go thru the manager, calling Fry's etc etc

#73 MeGaWC27

MeGaWC27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:36 PM

Sports Move Bundle is $49.99 online as well. Good luck to everybody!

Posted Image

#74 Phanatic

Phanatic

2011 NL East Champs!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:37 PM

Just picked up mine at the local KMart - now to give it a try.
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#75 njpillitteri

njpillitteri

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:54 PM

The Tiger Woods bundle is also $49.99 on the website.

#76 Gotenks

Gotenks

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:20 PM

Thank you! I ordered it. The shipping was only 99 cents. My total was $50.92 after using the little SYWR points I had.

Special Offers

$0.99 Standard Shipping on all video games. Sold by Kmart.
Posted Image

#77 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

Thanks!

just ordered one for myself!

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#78 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:44 PM

I wonder how many price matches I'll see today at work.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#79 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:50 PM

going to pickup the golf bundle in a few minutes. flipping the game at GS so I can pickup preowned Sports Champions and The Fight (new) man I love this site.
121056.png
Preorders: :xb1: Destiny :xb1: Forza Horizon 2 :xb1: The Evil Within :xb1: Farcry 4 :xb1: The Division[/size]

Anyone know a sure-fire way to exploit this? Should I simply make more Kongregate accounts using different emails to get more codes or should I delete and re-download the app as well?

The moment I realized CAG was entirely different monster than it was in 2011

#80 damian1201

damian1201

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 01:54 PM

Hey since bestbuy has an sale right now that you can get a free nav controller with the tiger woods move bundle and sports move bundle, if i priced match it for $50 would I also be able to get the free nav controller.

#81 HisDivineOrder

HisDivineOrder

Embrace the Dealness

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:00 PM

Hey since bestbuy has an sale right now that you can get a free nav controller with the tiger woods move bundle and sports move bundle, if i priced match it for $50 would I also be able to get the free nav controller.

If you roll the dice and get reps that don't want to see you suffer. At my local Best Buy, they all want to see their customers suffer, so they deny things like this out of hand, even when they get memos saying they should honor them.

Good luck.

#82 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:09 PM

Since K-mart isn't giving you a free navigation controller for buying it, I doubt Best Buy is going to price match it for $50 and give you the controller with it.. You'll have to get very lucky. It's against their policy, so you'd have to find an extremely nice or unknowledgeable employee.

#83 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:25 PM

I was thinking the same but I think a price match would negate the free nav controller...

worth a try though. To put the cherry on top, it would be awesome if you can use the $20 @gamer coupon on the bundle too.

aznhero913.png

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#84 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:27 PM

oh oh oh I just got an idea!

1. Buy the game at full price and get the nav controller.
2. Come back the next day and get the price adjustment!

aznhero913.png

#85 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:41 PM

oh oh oh I just got an idea!

1. Buy the game at full price and get the nav controller.
2. Come back the next day and get the price adjustment!

I didn't even think about that. I already own the move, but I do living reading the various stories from here. Lol

#86 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:34 PM

I still see the Move, Kinect and WiiMote as gimmicks for the most part. Sure there are some games that it really does enhance but that's just a small percentage of the games because the rest of the games have that tacked on feeling.

I'll take a controller over the above any day. :bouncy:

#87 kingsnuff

kingsnuff

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:46 PM

i still see the move, kinect and wiimote as gimmicks for the most part. Sure there are some games that it really does enhance but that's just a small percentage of the games because the rest of the games have that tacked on feeling.

i'll take a controller over the above any day. :bouncy:

+1
121056.png
Preorders: :xb1: Destiny :xb1: Forza Horizon 2 :xb1: The Evil Within :xb1: Farcry 4 :xb1: The Division[/size]

Anyone know a sure-fire way to exploit this? Should I simply make more Kongregate accounts using different emails to get more codes or should I delete and re-download the app as well?

The moment I realized CAG was entirely different monster than it was in 2011

#88 xx1jpt5xx

xx1jpt5xx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:48 PM

Score! I price matched kmart to best buy and got the free nav controller

#89 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

I still see the Move, Kinect and WiiMote as gimmicks for the most part. Sure there are some games that it really does enhance but that's just a small percentage of the games because the rest of the games have that tacked on feeling.

I'll take a controller over the above any day. :bouncy:

^This.

I refuse to pay $149.XX for a Kinect, even with a $XX off/coupon. A glorified eye toy/playstation eye isn't worth that much. Maybe $59.XX with coupon $XX off.

Only reason I got the Move (glowing ice cream cone) was because it was 50% off.

Same goes with the Wii. I'll get all these gimmicks if they're cheap enough.

#90 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

Score! I price matched kmart to best buy and got the free nav controller

Was any override required to get the nav controller free too?

aznhero913.png