Selling a few rare Ps1 Rpgs

Robobandit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I've got a few games I've been looking to sell, I've posted them also on Ign classifieds, but someone else linked me here and I thought I'd give it a shot.

I've got:

Lunar 1 and 2 have both been sold(together), Suikoden II still available on auction. Thanks everyone!

Suikoden II
is now on ebay. You can check my auction thread here

I hope you aren't expecting people to send you money first. Your first post is wanting to sell something.. it'd be cool if it was something like Dead to Rights, but to ask someone to pay first for a rare game without having any sort of feedback is suicide..

Just Ebay'em, then post the auction links here with shipping discounts if a CAGer buys... Lot easier in your case.

Thanks for the advice, I wasn't sure how things worked around here. I had been hoping to avoid ebay and their fees, but it seems like that might be inevitable.

I would much sooner trust this guy (based on the way he writes) than many of the regulars here who have 1000 posts and 20 feedback ("how much 4 teh games ok pm me lol thx").

[quote name='Robobandit']Thanks for the advice, I wasn't sure how things worked around here. I had been hoping to avoid ebay and their fees, but it seems like that might be inevitable.[/QUOTE]

Don't let the goons scare you. We're more reasonable than you think. However, you should expect to send first since it's your first time trading here. To be safe, trade with those with higher feedback. You can check out the tally thread to find out which trader you can trust and which you should not:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3199

The games you have for sale are pretty good and I'm sure some people will be interested.

I can provide pictures for any of the games in question, feel free to PM me and I can take pictures for any of them.

[quote name='daschrier']You got pics??? I'd love to pick one of these up...[/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back