Photo
- - - - -

Contest ideas for a free custom textured 360 controller?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 shansen751

shansen751

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:37 AM

Morbidstix.com is going to give away a free textured 360 controller, but we need ideas for the contest.

Here is the controller http://www.youtube.c...u/8/2wwHNAgvhP8

Sure grip controller with WHITE ring of light LED

Submit ideas below...

#2 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:42 AM

that controller looks like it's been in a fire and then given new buttons

#3 Blade

Blade

Butt Blamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 03:51 AM

^ And that could be the contest. First one to find it in a burning house gets to keep it.
Earn $10 instantly with Groupon!

We as a community feel that it would be best if you didn't trade on here anymore. Despite your 350 positive transactions, I'm deactivating your account on 99Gamers because you offend me. I'm unrelatable, give poor customer service, and am now taking away your invested time and money because I don't like you.

Best,
Brandon, Owner of 99Gamers.com

#4 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:20 AM

I do have to kind of agree, it certainly isn't the best one you got on that youtube channel, but the white LED might be kind of cool (and I think the idea of giving away a custom controller is cool as well).

Also, this thread might violate forum rules since you aren't currently giving away anything.

Anyway...
Name the controller? Suggest an idea for a custom controller? If you really want to make it tough, make it so they have to design the controller (just a digital mock-up, unless it would be fairly easy for people to design a controller based on a template)... hell I would almost go with the latter and the winner gets a controller based on their design.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#5 RedRingOfDeath

RedRingOfDeath

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:34 AM

I say you play "Hide the Sausage" and whoever finds it wins! (Or loses depending on how you look at it :-P) ;)

...or maybe you could play guess that number, or "how many fingers am I holding up?" What about make up a jar full of jelly beans and have people guess how many are in there? :D

You could also fill up a jar with fecal matter and have people guess how many corn nibblets are in there (or guess how many dumps it took to fill up) :-&

I know the muffin man!

#6 atomicmouse

atomicmouse

Not even once

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:39 AM

haha so true

#7 mrx001

mrx001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:31 AM

360 controller made of metal with white led for the xbox button.