Photo
- - - - -

Any stores that carry Neo GEO AES games and accessories for moderately good prices?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 countrygamer

countrygamer

Posted 23 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

Just curious as I'm in Somerset County NJ and would like to know because some of the prices on games and such can be expensive. Any help is greatly appreciated : )

#2 Neoreloaded313

Neoreloaded313

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

Not that I know of. I live in Somerset NJ too:)

#3 discoalucard

discoalucard

Posted 23 September 2011 - 07:56 PM

Digital Press in Clifton usually has some AES games in stock. It's usually common stuff though, with prices a bit higher than you'd get online, although still not in ripoff territory.

#4 countrygamer

countrygamer

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:32 AM

Not that I know of. I live in Somerset NJ too:)

It's all good and no worries man :) also,nice to know you also live in same county. If want to be friends,feel free to send me a FR on here. Always can help in finding stuff or if there's a deal and can't find,I'll be sure to save

#5 countrygamer

countrygamer

Posted 24 September 2011 - 03:34 AM

Digital Press in Clifton usually has some AES games in stock. It's usually common stuff though, with prices a bit higher than you'd get online, although still not in ripoff territory.

I'll have to check their store out though I've been iffy going to store for a while now. Regardless,I will take a ride down there to check. Do they have an online stock of what they carry or not really? Also,feel free to friend request me as your also up in same county so I don't mind helping another fellow gamer out if I find deals or such

#6 Megazell

Megazell

Linux Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

There is a place in The Bronx near the 4 train stop on Fordham that still sell Neo Geo games. I went there awhile back to sell some because I got them from a Craiglist ad for free.

Megazell's Free and Legal PC Games!

http://freeandlegalpcgames.wordpress.com/

It's free or Fuck it!

#7 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:58 PM

There is a place in The Bronx near the 4 train stop on Fordham that still sell Neo Geo games. I went there awhile back to sell some because I got them from a Craiglist ad for free.

Anywhere to get the console itself and the MVS converter?

I found this one converter that looks pretty good online:

http://www.neostore....r-II-p/1178.htm

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded

#8 JoKu

JoKu

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:20 PM

Make sure they are real, for a long awhile a guy was bootlegging them and saturated the market with them. He'd use real carts from other games he'd buy cheap and print stickers and make boxes. He was really good at it too, however he was known to plaster his sticker on it and people hated that. This was a big deal about 10 years ago.

make sure you use this as a field guide. http://www.neo-geo.c...Forensic-Thread

#9 Smashbro29

Smashbro29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 March 2012 - 06:28 AM

I'm looking for a cheap place to buy an AES.

The Comfort Zone

Live/Recorded