Poker Night at the Inventory Giveaway - HowardConcepts

Crazyhowie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hey everyone! Perhaps you've seen me around CAG before, mostly hanging out in the deals section. Anyways, I make games. I'm currently working on a series of 40-hour game projects. These games are essentially bite-sized or prototypes of designs I come up with and attempt to make playable in 40-hours or less of development time.

So far, my projects have gone over deadline at 44-hours, but I'd like to share the latest one with you all and have a little giveaway while I'm at it. The latest game I just finished is called "Shooting Gallery Defense" and it's a 2D Tower Defense/Shooting Gallery, Strategy game with a carnival theme.

Check it out and download the game here if you're interested in playing it. I'd really appreciate it!
http://sandbox.yoyogames.com/games/186144-shooting-gallery-defense

http://www.howardconcepts.net/40-hour/gallerydefense/ShootingGalleryDefense.zip (Alternate Direct Download Link - Do this only if above one doesn't work!)

And since I can't really prove whether you've played it or not, I'll make this giveaway of Poker Night at the Inventory nice and simple.

Giveaway Rule: Reply in this thread and let me know what animal or mythical creature you'd like to see in plushie form as a unique tower in the game and describe what it's special ability would be? (Ex: Monkey, tosses bananas like mortars)

Only 1 entry per CAG and the entry deadline is Sunday, September 24 @ 10:00 PM PT. I will then randomly select a winner from all of the entries and PM him/her the code to redeem the game.

Follow me on twitter for updates on upcoming projects @howardconcepts

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: I got the original link download to finally work. No idea why it didn't work at first, but it works now for me anyway. Edited my choice of plushie to reflect playstyle better.

Anyway, I would go with a Slender Man plushie tower. It would reach out and grab enemy targets(can hold up to 3 at a time) slowing them down. It would also have a 10% chance of completely destroying any enemy target it holds.

Thanks for the contest, and best of luck with your work!

I might also add that I find this game pretty challenging. Especially since the cannonballs rush in at wave 2 =/

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Captain Urahara']I would give it a try, but it won't download. It just sits there eternally and won't start the download =/
[/QUOTE]

Odd! I added an alternate direct download link, but for anyone else, please try the link above it first to help with me increase the "play count". Thank you!

A ghost tower (maybe like Slimer?). Unaffected by cannonballs but can only do light/medium ranged damage to targets (with ectoplasma).

bread's done
Back