Amazon.com Sonic Colors (ds) $12.70 w/ FREE standard shipping

Thank you, I went ahead and ordered it. I was actually going to buy the Amazon Warehouse copy for $9.49, but it went out of stock when I went to sign into my account.

The way I understand it, the DS "version" of Sonic Colors is completely different from the Wii version. It was made by the Sonic Rush guys instead of Sonic Team, and has different mechanics and levels and everything. Should be worth it.

I'm thinking of buying it myself, even though my DS doesn't entirely work currently...

The ds version is good, but the wii version is honestly better, which sounds strange because it's a Sonic game on a console that came out after 1994, but it's true.

I don't know that it's better than the console version (which was really excellent), but it's still pretty good. It's pretty much a Sonic Rush 3.

I had fun with this game but you can beat this game while getting all the chaos emeralds in under 4 hours (im not exagerating). i recomend this game for 9.99 tops. Havent played the wii version

[quote name='strait edge follower']I had fun with this game but you can beat this game while getting all the chaos emeralds in under 4 hours (im not exagerating). i recomend this game for 9.99 tops. Havent played the wii version[/QUOTE]

There are alot more than emeralds if you are a completist. Getting all those red coins and an A ranking is no easy feat and time consuming.

For what it's worth, I loved the two Rush games on the DS and think the Wii version of Colors is much better. The physics in the DS one seemed wonky to me, closer to Sonic 4 than the previous Rush games.

bread's done
Back