Suggestion - Trade-Ins

Muthafodder

Banned
Why not expel the trade-in threads and discussions from the Video Game Deals forums.

I feel these discussions/threads only feed flipping mentality and are not video game deals anyways.

Thoughts?

Maybe they should go in "Other Deals & Requests?"

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's okay to feature deals where corporations sell us games, but you want to banish threads where we sell games to corporations? I think trade-ins are as much of a deal as buying games are.

I feel these discussions/threads only feed flipping mentality and are not video game deals anyways.

I had Mortal Kombat for four months before deciding to get rid of it. Because of the Best Buy trade-in thread in the deals forum, I found out that Best Buy, after the 50% promotion, was willing to give me $36.50 in store credit for a game that I stopped playing a while ago. How is that not a video game deal?

[quote name='Scorch']So it's okay to feature deals where corporations sell us games, but you want to banish threads where we sell games to corporations? I think trade-ins are as much of a deal as buying games are.

I had Mortal Kombat for four months before deciding to get rid of it. Because of the Best Buy trade-in thread in the deals forum, I found out that Best Buy, after the 50% promotion, was willing to give me $36.50 in store credit for a game that I stopped playing a while ago. How is that not a video game deal?[/QUOTE]

I, and many others, hate to see money making game in Video Game Deals forum.

Why don't we just merge all forums into the video game deals since someone in the video game trade forums might have given you $40 for your game??

I, and many others, like to see money making game in Video Game Deals forum.

A good trade or flip is just as good of a deal as any other deal to a lot of people. If you don't like it....wait for it....ignore it.

[quote name='shockandaww']i, and many others, like to see money making game in video game deals forum.

A good trade is just as good of a deal as any other deal to a lot of people. If you don't like it....wait for it....ignore it.[/quote]
agreed 100%.

Yeah, definitely feel like you're in the minority here, OP. I have never heard of anyone else feeling this way. Totally feel that a flip is as much a deal as is a savings. Either way, they allow readers here to make a gain, and that looks the same no matter how it was done.

Ignore them then. They're a deal for people who want to make some money off old games they aren't playing anymore. If people want to flip, its their choice. Leave them be.

bread's done
Back