☼☼☼WANTED: BROKEN ELECTRONICS☼☼☼ H: Games For All Systems, + Much More

PohTayToez

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Master Trade List
(Updated Daily)

(^Click Me^)

Note: The above is mostly games. I also have a constantly changing inventory of consoles, cables, accessories, computer parts and other electronics so if there is anything at all computer/electronic related you're looking for, don't hesitate to ask. I mostly deal in video games, iPods, computers and digital cameras, but I have a little bit of everything.

So my trade list is a Google doc. Big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

big-whoop.jpg

So heres the deal.

I run a computer & electronics repair and resell shop. The prices you see in the list are my in-store prices, I realize that prices are a bit more competitive here and I am willing to negotiate. Everything you see here is for sale, and I'm interested in pretty much anything you have to offer. I'll be 100% upfront about this, though: I buy and sell video games (and electronics) for profit. Think of me as a Gamestop that won't rip you off as bad. Basically anything I have is up for grabs but unless you have something I'm specifically looking for the trade will have to fall in my favor.

Also, as I mentioned, I specialize in fixing stuff. I've worked on pretty much every video game console from NESes to PS3s, but PC repair is what I really do for a living. I do dabble in pretty all sort of small electronics repair, so I'm willing to trade or even buy your broken electronics. I'm also willing to fix whatever you have if it can be fixed, or even hand out some free advice if you need it.

Last edited by a moderator:
☼HIGHLIGHTED ITEMS☼
Freebies! (Free with any trade/purchase, just ask)
Jägermeister Lanyards (New, three available)

Miscellaneous:
Razer Tarantula Gaming Keyboard - $50 shipped
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0029.JPG

Light scratches near top, only really visible in direct light. Small scuff near the middle palmrest. Comes with extra keys that can be switched out with included tool, also comes with driver CD, manual and quick start guide.

ALL GAMES ARE OPEN TO TRADE OR BEST OFFER!

:3ds: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries (3DS) - $25 Shipped
IMG_0122.JPG
IMG_0124.JPG

Average wear on case, manual and cartridge are mint.

:wii: Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (Wii) - $15 Shipped
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG

Case and manual with very light wear, disc in perfect condition. I believe this one originally came with a cardboard sleeve which it is missing.

:ps2: Tales of the Abyss (PS2) - $25 Shipped
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0166.JPG

Minor wear on case, manual and disc in near mint condition.

:gc: Tales of Symphonia (Gamecube) - $30 Shipped
IMG_0158.JPG
IMG_0161.JPG

Minor wear on case. Manual and discs in near perfect condition.

:xbox: Star Wars: Battlefront (Xbox) - $12 Shipped
IMG_0144.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG

Very light wear on case and manual, disc in excellent condition.
:xbox: Star Wars: Battlefront II (Xbox) - $35 Shipped
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0155.JPG

Very light wear to case and manual, disc in excellent condition. Comes with mail in card and 2 month XBox live trial (expired), both mint.

Army Men: Sarge's Heroes (N64) - $6 Shipped
IMG_0182.JPG
IMG_0184.JPG

Minor wear on box, minor to moderate wear on manual, light wear on game including rip in back label.

Complete Sega Games!
Cases make look a bit better in the pictures than they do in real life. This is a collection I got all from one person, the cases have average scuffs/scratches from being stacked but no cracks or broken cases, and all discs and manuals are in near mint condition. Not 100% perfect condition but still great collectibles!

Mad Dog McCree (Sega CD) - $10 Shipped
IMG_0086.JPG
IMG_0089.JPG

Average wear on case with a couple of bigger scratches. Manual and CD is mint, even comes with original foam insert.
Mortal Kombat (Sega CD) - $15 Shipped
IMG_0070.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG

Minor wear on case. Manual is in mint condition, CD is pristine comes with original foam insert.
Star Wars: Rebel Assualt (Sega CD) - $12 Shipped
IMG_0062_2.JPG
IMG_0065.JPG

Minor wear on case. Manual and disc in near mint condition, comes with original foam insert.
Ground Zero: Texas (Sega CD) - $10 Shipped
IMG_0055.JPG
IMG_0059.JPG

Minor wear on case. Manual in near mint condition. Both discs in excellent condition, comes with original foam insert.

Tomb Raider (Sega Saturn) - $15 Shipped
IMG_0078.JPG
IMG_0080.JPG

Average wear on case. Very light wear on manual, disc in pristine condition.
NBA Jam Extreme (Sega Saturn) - $5 Shipped
IMG_0091.JPG
IMG_0087.JPG

Front plastic piece has one broken hinge. Otherwise average wear. Manual in near mint condition, disc in mint condition.
Virtua Fighter 2 (Sega Saturn) - $10 Shipped
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0104.JPG

Minor wear on case. Manual and disc in excellent condition.
Sim City 2000 (Sega Saturn) - $10 Shipped
%252524R8UUZ58.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG

Average wear on case, disc and manual in excellent condition. Comes with original foam insert.
Virtua Cop (Sega Saturn) - $8 Shipped
IMG_0134.JPG
IMG_0136.JPG

Light wear to case, manual and disc in near perfect condition.
Virtua Cop 2 (Sega Saturn) - $10 Shipped
IMG_0073.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG

Minor wear on case. Manual and disc in near perfect condition.

Doom (Sega 32X) - $8 Shipped
IMG_0176.JPG
IMG_0172.JPG

Light wear on box, manual and game in excellent condition.
Star Wars: Arcade (Sega 32X) - $8 Shipped
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG

Box has a square of old adhesive left over from removed sticker. Rip on inner box, game and manual in excellent condition.
Mortal Kombat II (Sega 32X) - $20 Shipped
IMG_0189.JPG
IMG_0193.JPG

Very light wear on box, manual and game in excellent condition.

☼WANTED LIST☼
Amazon Payments
PayPal

Broken Electronics:
Laptops
iPods & Other Name Brand MP3
iPhones, Android Phones, and other smartphones
Digital Cameras
Handhelds (DS, PSP, etc)
Consoles (Retro & Current)
Controllers
Scratched Games

Also:
Harvest Moon Anything
Bulletstorm (360)
Call of Duty: Black Ops (360/PS3) :hot:
XBox 360 Microsoft Brand Controllers (Wired or Wireless) :hot::hot::hot:
PS3 Sony Brand Controllers :hot::hot::hot:
Borderlands (360) (Not GOTY)
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (PS3) :hot:
Dead Island (360) :hot:
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine (360)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360)
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (360)
Beautiful Katamari (360)
2.5" IDE Hard Drives (Must be >20GB and be able to pass a diagnoistic)

PM sent! You can also CML for anything.

I'd be interested in Warrior's Code (PSP), as long as it has the manual and original case, and it plays (no big scratches on UMD). I can clean off any dust or fingerprints myself, though.

I have a fat ps3 that is broken from the yellow light, that I could sell for parts. I tried to get it fixed but the people at PSpros were not able to fix it.

PM me if interested.

Oh, I normally do $15 cash or $20 store credit on them when they come in the shop, a bit more for cables and HDD. I have dozens of busted 360s. :whistle2:/

I'd be interested in yours, but shipping might kill the deal.

Interested in a Game Gear? Dunno if it works or not. I still have the DS but since there isn't anything on the tradelist, you could just buy it.

[quote name='jax2001']My Portal 2 (PS3) for your Enslaved (PS3)?[/QUOTE]

Consider it done.

[quote name='tiggerkiddo']Interested in a Game Gear? Dunno if it works or not. I still have the DS but since there isn't anything on the tradelist, you could just buy it.[/QUOTE]

I can't do much on busted original DSes. Broken hinge means not worth fixing, good for parts. If you wanted to do something like $10 shipped I could, but I could give you a better deal on a trade.

Interesting note on the Game Gear, it's pretty much guaranteed non-working. Game Gears were all made with faulty capacitors that go bad over time, resulting in no audio and distortion/faintness in the LCD. They're considerably difficult to fix, and don't resell for much anyway so I tend to steer clear.

I've got a like new copy of Dead Island on 360, I want to trade it toward a few of your snes games, but I'd like to know how you'd like to go about the value of it.

[quote name='PohTayToez']CML for grey Hilfiger long sleeve.[/QUOTE]
i'll trade it for LBP2 on ps3.

the shirt is in new condition, and still has the tags on it (retail $69.50). you're asking for $30 on LBP2, so that would be less than half, plus i still need to pay for shipping. lmk what you think.

i sent you a pm, but never got a response. i'm not sure if you were ingoring it (in which case a simple pm would be nice), but thought i'd post here to try & get a response here since you've been pretty active on the site. thanks for your time either way, bud.

PM sent bump.

I really need some PS3 and Xbox controllers above all else right now. Would be willing to work out a good trade for some.

hey, bud, haven't had a chance to look at your list yet, but i'll look asap & let you know if i see anything else for the Hilfiger long sleeve shirt (by tomorrow, most likely).

PM box was full, so here you go:

Not really sure how trading works, since you're running a store, but if it does, I'm interested in the following X360 games:

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Fable III
Left 4 Dead
Red Dead Redemption
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Portal 2

Since you mention broken electronics, I also have a Canon Powershot SD770IS which doesn't work; not sure what's wrong with it, but won't turn on.

Let me know if there's anything on my list that interests you, and make me an offer. (If that's how this works...)

[quote name='bryenfury']pm'd ya but haven't heard back bump.[/QUOTE]

Sorry 'bout that. PM'd.

[quote name='randomguy132']PM box was full, so here you go:

Not really sure how trading works, since you're running a store, but if it does, I'm interested in the following X360 games:

Assassins Creed: Brotherhood
Fable III
Left 4 Dead
Red Dead Redemption
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Portal 2

Since you mention broken electronics, I also have a Canon Powershot SD770IS which doesn't work; not sure what's wrong with it, but won't turn on.

Let me know if there's anything on my list that interests you, and make me an offer. (If that's how this works...)[/QUOTE]

Sure, I'll take a look and get back to you shortly.

Bump -- The only things I have some interest in on your list is:

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
LittleBigPlanet 2

Let me know if there is anything you want to trade for.

bread's done
Back