Play Uncharted 3 Multiplayer more than a month early! Subway Taste for Adventure

Magicman103

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
The Taste for Adventure Promotion ended at 11:59 PM EST on 11/13/2011. Visit Subway.com to sign up to receive news and offers from SUBWAY® restaurants.

NO BEGGING FOR CODES per mod request...

Update : The Subway Multiplayer Experience for Uncharted 3 is over.

All cup codes will now give you 30 days of Legendary Level access for the MMO game DC Universe Online on PC and PS3.

The contest will continue until midnight EST on November 14.

Uncharted 3 copies won in October will be shipped out within the first 2 weeks of November.

http://www.facebook.com/PrizeLogic/posts/302700643088956

Original post:
Not really a deal per say but its pretty sweet and i wanna make sure all you guys know about this.

starting at 12pm est on thursday the 29th at all subways in the USA, every drink will have an instant win code for the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Competitive Multiplayer Experience. This is the FULL BLOWN multiplayer, this means all the maps and game modes are available.

the best part is all your stats will carry over to the real game when it comes out November 1st!

All you have to do is buy a drink at subway on thursday after 12 pm est. Every code is a winner!

Also there is other chances to win cool uncharted stuff by buying chips or sandwiches.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/11/subway-serves-cold-hard-uncharted-3-promotion-details-not-to/

This is the site: http://adventure.subway.com/

Universal Multi-Use Sweepstakes Codes (These codes will NOT let you earn the multiplayer. Only a cup code will let you do that.)

E9NNESFK
EEYLFLN4
MWN7HZ7L

C66LEWNY
A6BR6ANH
3N4LY4C7

WLWWLLRW
NACYNKHF
YLY6BW9Y

3N7YCYCS
RNRNYVA6
YMFHS47Y

BMYW3LB3 - 10/6/11
N6Y67LCC - 10/7/11
99NN646V - 10/7/11

AKALR6V7 + 1 prize level - 10/7/11 (Do not use as your very first code or you will not get the level up!)
FAYAKLCC - 10/10/11
WZCFYKWH - 10/10/11

C3NN6LW4 - 10/13/11
B4RH6ACB - 10/18/11
B6NNWL6B - 10/19/11

4YHEENEV - 10/19/11
CW3CZS3B - 10/21/11
4KWLLLYL - 10/24/11

AMWLALLA - 10/28/11
NKH9KYL7 - 11/1/11
WFAZHLEW - 11/7/11

3LLWCWMR - 11/8/11
36SWLHKL - 11/10/11 from twitter
Online form for 3 free codes

The SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Sweepstakes & Instant Win Game starts 9/29/11 at 12:00 P.M., ET and ends 11/13/11 at 11:59:59 P.M., ET. Below is a brief description of the GWP (Gifts With Purchase) access.

GWP Cup Code Description – (while supplies last)

*Cup Code Entry & Redemption Prior to 11/1/11: Voucher Passcode for early Access to the UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Competitive Multiplayer Experience or choice of Voucher Passcode described below.
*Cup Code Entry After 10/31/11: Voucher Passcode allowing you to play DCUO on your PC at the Premium Level Free for 7 consecutive days, as more fully described above or choice of Voucher Passcode described below.

GWP Sandwich or Chip Code Description – (while supplies last)

*Voucher Passcode for an UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ dynamic theme
*Voucher Passcode for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Fortune Hunter Bounty
*Voucher Passcode for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Multiplayer Drake Character Skin
*Voucher Passcode for UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception™ Multiplayer Weapon Skin
*Voucher Passcode for SUBWAY® Taste For Adventure Cup and SUBWAY® Sandwich virtual costumes for PlayStation® Home

Please be aware that in the event you are the Recipient of one (1) of
The Gifts, the use of this Gift requires a PS3™ system AND a valid PlayStation® Network account.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP hadn't heard about this and I love me some Subway. I'll be in for the MP for sure if it wasn't for this promo i'd probably never even try it as MW3 comes out a week later. Looking forward to the SP for sure though.

Oh happy day! :D Definitely going over to Subway on Thursday and getting in on this. I'm guessing the servers will be up as soon as the promo goes live?

[quote name='aylien']Sounds great! Anyone know if this is just competitive, or will we have access to coop too?[/QUOTE]

Ummm... I would imagine that this is competitive only, since giving you co-op would mean they were giving you the entire single player experience, too. :roll:

^Nope, I played the beta, there are also co-op "horde"-like modes which I enjoyed more than the competitive for the most part.

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Ummm... I would imagine that this is competitive only, since giving you co-op would mean they were giving you the entire single player experience, too. :roll:[/QUOTE]

Uncharted has s never had co-op in the campaign before... Uncharted 3 will be no different. (It does have some simple* co-op story mode that's objective based.)

* Go here. Kill this. Oh look at this. Activate this switch. Survive this horde etc.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']Uncharted has s never had co-op in the campaign before... Uncharted 3 will be no different.[/QUOTE]

This is one of the things I love about Uncharted. Just finished Gears 3 and I hated having 3 AI partners constantly getting in my way and making the game too easy (up to the very end) by reviving me constantly. Campaigns should always be designed for one player as far as I'm concerned.

I'll make a trip to Subway for this. Don't usually care much for them, but, I like their contests. (I won a PS3 hardware/Move bundle last year with one of their contests.)

I just went yesterday to see if this was running yet.

Looks like next Monday I am gonna have to get more than a few cups for water haha.

[quote name='Killbomb']Just finished Gears 3 and I hated having 3 AI partners constantly getting in my way and making the game too easy (up to the very end) by reviving me constantly. Campaigns should always be designed for one player as far as I'm concerned.[/QUOTE]We're going to have to agree to disagree on that last statement as those two games follow different design philosophies from the ground up... and both are valid.

Gears is a game about a squad of soldiers/people fighting together to save humanity, if possible, while Uncharted really about one guy's quest for something... (granted it has a great supporting cast but Co-Op in it would be forced... and that's why I would hate to see it added to the game.

[quote name='shrike4242']It's a contest, not a video game deal, so it's been moved to the Contests forum.[/QUOTE]

Just out of curiosity... How is this considered a contest? (Every cup is a winner.)

Edit: never mind.... I actually looked at the name of the forum... I always thought the two where separate entities.

Will this multiplayer last forever or will it expire at one point? Also can you just buy uncharted 3 multiplayer psn.

[quote name='bfett9']Will this multiplayer last forever or will it expire at one point? Also can you just buy uncharted 3 multiplayer psn.[/QUOTE]

No it wont last forever. It expires on November 1st when the game comes out. And no it can only be downloaded through the purchase of a cup.

I don't think they are offering this promotion in Canada. Are any of you cool guys willing to grab a MP code for one of your neighbours to the North?

[quote name='IGlowInTheDark']I don't think they are offering this promotion in Canada. Are any of you cool guys willing to grab a MP code for one of your neighbours to the North?[/QUOTE]

I second that! Any chance of this?
---
Sam.

[quote name='IGlowInTheDark']I don't think they are offering this promotion in Canada. Are any of you cool guys willing to grab a MP code for one of your neighbours to the North?[/QUOTE]

I go to subway pretty often so I'll try and get a few codes for anybody in need. I'll definitely be going to subway tomorrow but I don't think I'll get more than just one cup for myself, but I'll probably go back either Friday or Saturday. I'll post here if I have any extra codes.

[quote name='samusaran226']I go to subway pretty often so I'll try and get a few codes for anybody in need. I'll definitely be going to subway tomorrow but I don't think I'll get more than just one cup for myself, but I'll probably go back either Friday or Saturday. I'll post here if I have any extra codes.[/QUOTE]
Cool dude, you rock!

[quote name='samusaran226']I go to subway pretty often so I'll try and get a few codes for anybody in need. I'll definitely be going to subway tomorrow but I don't think I'll get more than just one cup for myself, but I'll probably go back either Friday or Saturday. I'll post here if I have any extra codes.[/QUOTE]

If you have any codes left over during that period or if you get an extra one from somewhere, I'd love one I live in the UK unfortunately, :whistle2:| and would love to get in on the U3 Multiplayer early. I wish they would have had this promotion globally, it sucks.

Hit me up on PSN or CAG maybe we can party up in the MP, least I could do if you scored me a code.

~Sunny

This hasn't been officially confirmed anywhere yet and other sources are saying some time in October, so unless you were already planning on having lunch there tomorrow don't go out of your way...

@above my subway acknowledged it, there was even an uncharted 3 sun chips display but he said it doesn't start until sometime in october

Edit: subway in fashion centre at Pentagon City

SWEEPSTAKES

A choice of one of five flyaway trips for two to England, France, Costa Rica, UAE (Dubai), or Nepal (ARV $10,000 per trip).

England

Round trip coach air to London from major airport in 48 contiguous states
Six (6) nights first class hotel accommodations
Sherlock Holmes Experience in London
Speed 35 knots on a 400 horse power speed boat on the Thames
Guided tour of Manuel Antonio Park
Train to Nottingham for hovercraft ride
Round trip airport transfers to/from hotel

France

Round trip coach air to France from major airport in 48 contiguous states
Six (6) nights first class hotel accommodations (2 Nights in Paris, 2 nights in Lyon, 2 Nights in Bordeaux)
Train transfers between cities
Tour 2000 years of Parisian History in Lyon in a Citroen® 2CV
Climb the Notre Dame Bell Towers
Tour the medieval village of Saint-Emilion including wine and lunch
Hot air balloon ride over Paris

United Arab Emirates (Dubai)

Round trip coach air to Dubai from major airport in 48 contiguous states
Six (6) nights first class hotel accommodations
40 Minute Seaplane journey over Dubai's most famous landmarks
Day Tour of the East Coast - Visit Al Ahaid and it's lush plantations, Al Badiyah, and take a swim in the Indian Ocean
Private 4x4 Safari Adventure in the Dubai Desert including sand boarding and dining under the stars
1 Day Ski Slope Pass in Dubai's famous indoor slopes and snow park

Nepal

Round trip coach air to Kathmandu, Nepal from major airport in 48 contiguous states
Seven (7) days/Six (6) nights first class hotel accommodations in Kathmandu
Path to a hidden monastery while taking in the views of Kathmandu Valley
Spiritual Journey – Stop at the holy temple of Pashupatinath to interact with the Hindu Holy Men, learn from the monks at Bodhnath, and let a local famed astrologer chart your future
4-5 hour mountain bike through Kirtipur
Round-trip airport transfers in Kathmandu

Costa Rica

Round trip coach air to San Jose, Costa Rica from major airport in 48 contiguous states
Six (6) nights first class hotel accommodations (2 nights in San Jose and 4 nights in Manuel Antonio)
Zip Line through the rainforest canopy
3 Hour Surfing Lesson
ATV tour through the waterfalls of the rainforest
Guided tour of Manuel Antonio Park
White Water Raft through the Naranjo River
Roundtrip airport transfers
Transfers to/from Manuel Antonio and San Jose

9/29 - 10/31 WITH CUP CODE ONLY: Voucher code for early access to the UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ complete competitive multiplayer experience. Enjoy the complete multiplayer experience only at Subway.

11/1 - 11/13 WITH CUP CODE ONLY: Voucher code for 30-day legendary level game access for DC Universe™ Online. This offer allows access to the Legendary Level game play access for thirty (30) consecutive days of game play. Legendary Level game play access offers access to special game play features including: more character slots, inventory slots, auction house listings and more! You also get special in-game items sure to get you off to a fast-start including 5 repair bots that serve as your personal repair kit valet and 5 vault tickets which offer you a surprising and rewarding game item each time you visit the vault!

Voucher code for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Dynamic Theme
Celebrate the release of UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ with this PlayStation®3 Dynamic Theme set in the infamous desert crash scene from the game!

Voucher code for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Multiplayer Cash Bonus
Need some extra cash to outfit your character the way you want? Here you go!

Voucher code for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Multiplayer Drake Character Skin. Nathan Drake wearing his Subway colors with this baseball tee.

Voucher code for UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Custom Multiplayer Weapon Get Drake's AK-47 for the competitive edge.

Voucher code for the Taste For Adventure Cup and SUBWAY® Sandwich virtual costumes for PlayStation®Home. Celebrate the Taste for Adventure in PlayStation®Home with this 30oz cup and sandwich costume pack.
Instant Win Prizes
LEVEL 1 PRIZES

$5 SUBWAY® Cards

Voucher code for a 3-month PlayStation®Plus subscription
PlayStation®Plus is a premium subscription that delivers free games, huge discounts and great exclusives.

Voucher code for $2.99 PlayStation®Network cash to purchase a TV show download
PlayStation®Network is your all-access pass to a world of entertainment. Get games, movies, TV series and community all in one place. PlayStation®Network is full of exclusives like new games, add-ons and video and, best of all, it's free for everyone.
LEVEL 2 PRIZES

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Journal and Wrist Cuff
Armband - This 1.5" x 9" inch brown leather wristband features an embossed code of arms on one side and the UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception logo, "Uncover the Truth" tagline and official release date on the other. Featuring a double snap closure offering two sizes and reversibility, this armband is a perfect fit for the rugged adventurer who wants to follow in Nathan Drake's shoes.

Journal - Inspired by the leather-bound journal Nathan Drake carries with him and featuring notes from his past adventures, this official UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception journal is the perfect addition for the UNCHARTED fan and fellow adventurer.

$50 Cash

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ video games
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception is a unique third-person Action-Adventure game for play exclusively on PlayStation®3 that incorporates significant Shooter and Platformer gameplay mechanics resulting in another must-have game for PS3 players. The third game in the Uncharted franchise, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception continues the adventures of the treasure hunter Nathan Drake, this as he finds himself in a new variety of challenging environments. Features include: interactive cinematic experience, stereoscopic 3D, an epic single player campaign and multiplayer support online as well as offline.
LEVEL 3 PRIZES

UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Collector's Edition
The UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition is a must-have for every UNCHARTED fan, including a one-of-a-kind Sideshow Collectibles Nathan Drake Statue, replicas of Nathan Drake's belt buckle and ring with necklace strap, and an exclusive Steelbook game case, all housed in a stylish "Travelling Chest". Loaded with exclusive collectibles that no treasure hunter can resist and available only for a limited time, grab yours today before they disappear forever!

PlayStation®3 system with an UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Collector's Edition
It's a complete package. Get a PlayStation®3 system and UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception Collector's Edition. This edition is a must-have for every UNCHARTED fan, including a one-of-a-kind Sideshow Collectibles Nathan Drake Statue, replicas of Nathan Drake's belt buckle and ring with necklace strap, and an exclusive Steelbook game case, all housed in a stylish "Travelling Chest". Loaded with exclusive collectibles that no treasure hunter can resist and available only for a limited time, grab yours today before they disappear forever!

Complete 3D Gaming Experience
Long Live Play with this complete 3D gaming experience that includes a 46" Sony Bravia® 3D TV, (4) 3D glasses, 3D sync transmitter, HDMI cable, PlayStation®3 system, and UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception™ Collector's Edition

$1000 Cash

Get Ready CAG

Edit: I fail. They let me play the sweepstakes game, but no uncharted 3 mp psn code. They are for 30oz drink purchases only :( I used this code E9NNESFK

[quote name='fmills15']Well guys, with my superior intellect I've figured out how to codes right now for free. I'll explain after I take a shower.[/QUOTE]

Wat?

[quote name='fmills15']Edit: I fail. They let me play the sweepstakes game, but no uncharted 3 mp psn code. They are for 30oz drink purchases only :( I used this code E9NNESFK[/QUOTE]
The code appears to be reusable :lol:. I played three times with the same code; I didn't win, but it didn't say the code was used.

[quote name='IGlowInTheDark']The code appears to be reusable :lol:. I played three times with the same code; I didn't win, but it didn't say the code was used.[/QUOTE]

I used the code too, but it didn't offer me any of the MP stuff like my own code did. Looks like you may be able to use codes again and again to win stuff, but not to get a MP code or other stuff like the skins, guns, and MP money.

Or it could be you can only get MP from cup codes. I only bought a cup earlier.

It will probably be like all the other subway contest. The chip codes and sandwich codes will be reusable and the cup codes will be a one time use.

So might this be the thread to come to as the multi-use codes start to add up? It was very helpful with the last few Subway/Playstation promos. I didn't win anything of substance outside of the Twitter Fire Drills, which don't seem to be happening this time. But I'm sure as heck going to try with this contest if I can get enough codes.

[quote name='Believeland']I used the code too, but it didn't offer me any of the MP stuff like my own code did. Looks like you may be able to use codes again and again to win stuff, but not to get a MP code or other stuff like the skins, guns, and MP money.

Or it could be you can only get MP from cup codes. I only bought a cup earlier.[/QUOTE]

It's the same thing as the previous contests. The codes on chips and etc are unlimited use while the codes on the cups are one time level up use and in this case gain an instant win towards Uncharted 3 PS3 stuff like MP, dynamic themes, items, and home stuff.

Has anyone with a cup actually gotten to play the MP yet? I'll probably try a couple Subways around me later but I'm not driving all over today...lol.

So whats goin on here, is the Multiplayer available today or what? i went to subway and they had no idea what I was speaking of.

The early access to the multiplayer sounds cool on the surface, but it's very likely that Naughty Dog will reset all the stats on the launch day.

I'm more interested in the UC3 voucher codes and of course the game, CE and the complete bundle.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']So whats goin on here, is the Multiplayer available today or what? i went to subway and they had no idea what I was speaking of.[/QUOTE]

Just got back from my local Subway and the same thing. They didn't know what I was talking about.

bread's done
Back