-------==Gamefly 1 Month For Free==------

StellarCommando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Hello!

Using the following link, you'll get a special deal from Gamefly for a great savings. Also, if you do it and send me a private message saying you've done it, I can give you a

$5 coupon to gamestop to print out and use at your leisure! (No restrictions but pending availability, I have a pile of them now and will keep giving them out as I have them.)

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/2X0bn

This way you can get a free month of usage for whichever plan you choose. I believe there are two available ones - tailor your decision to whatever your playing style and frequency is!

I haven't been using it very long but it's a great service with quick turnaround times, actually.

Go forth and be victorious, CAGs! Show them who's boss!

Last edited by a moderator:
GamestopCoupon.pdf

Thanks for looking! Here's a $5 Gamestop coupon that I hope still works. If you appreciate it, sign up for the referral! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The first person to use my referral above and then sends me a private message saying they did it, I will send you a pdf link to a $5 off anything gamestop coupon, no restrictions!

Deal? Great!

It'd be awesome if I was making these posts so that if they were reorganized they would make a really good monologue. The next few posts will be my attempts to make that as difficult as possible.

Don't forget those Gamefly rewards people! Stay a member for 3 months and get a discount and coupon codes for preowned games. The longer you stay the better they get!

bread's done
Back