Looking for Doom 3 CE

Scorch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
72 (100%)
I realize this is like taking a shot in the dark.. but I picked one up, and they'd only let me reserve one since it's limited.. my cousin wants one.. I can get you any sealed game you want, new or upcoming (since I had got Doom 3, the original copy, I can take it back for store credit and get anything you want), or even a normal copy of Doom 3 if you want, along with $10 or $15 in cash. The CE doesn't have to be sealed, but needs to be extremely mint and the disc itself with very few, if any, scratches. Let me know via PM.

[quote name='Scorch']I realize this is like taking a shot in the dark.. but I picked one up, and they'd only let me reserve one since it's limited.. my cousin wants one.. I can get you any sealed game you want, new or upcoming (since I had got Doom 3, the original copy, I can take it back for store credit and get anything you want), or even a normal copy of Doom 3 if you want, along with $10 or $15 in cash. The CE doesn't have to be sealed, but needs to be extremely mint and the disc itself with very few, if any, scratches. Let me know via PM.[/QUOTE]

I just went to EB with a friend to pick this up. I really like the CE box for this one. Sorry I can't help you out...

[quote name='Rig']I just went to EB with a friend to pick this up. I really like the CE box for this one. Sorry I can't help you out...[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the story.. and the no help :(

I accidently pre ordered two copies of DOOM CE fully paid.Long story so dont ask.

The only thing I would want in trade though is SPlinter Cell:CT CE.

i'm not positive i can but i'm heading over to my local ebgames as soon as i get off of work (in about 4 hours) to pick up my CE and if they have any extra I can get one for you. I'd send you the receipt and you'd only hafta pay me the cost of the game + priority mail shipping.

if they have an extra copy in stock, I'll PM ya.

[quote name='DX']I accidently pre ordered two copies of DOOM CE fully paid.Long story so dont ask.

The only thing I would want in trade though is SPlinter Cell:CT CE.[/QUOTE]

I might be able to do that. As long as yours is sealed and you can set it aside for a week, I will check back in at my Rhino daily to see if they're getting CT CE in again. I should know by Thursday.

[quote name='zola']i'm not positive i can but i'm heading over to my local ebgames as soon as i get off of work (in about 4 hours) to pick up my CE and if they have any extra I can get one for you. I'd send you the receipt and you'd only hafta pay me the cost of the game + priority mail shipping.

if they have an extra copy in stock, I'll PM ya.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but i'm not looking to pay cash for it.

OK, I'm going to go with DX's offer for the moment. If it falls through, i'll entertain more offers Thursday.

Thanks, but i'm not looking to pay cash for it.

I know a ton of places that have it in stock here.. that's not the problem. I have it, my cousin doesn't. I picked it up with trade-in credit. I can exchange the Doom 3 for the CE if they had it in stock, but they don't at that specific store.. which is why I say that I can get anyone a sealed copy of any game + $10 for the Doom 3 CE.

Scorch, I can get you a brand new Doom 3 Collector's edition if you can get me a brand new Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory Collector's Edition.

bread's done
Back