Battlefield 3 (360/PS3/PC) Pre-order Bonuses and Deals Thread

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#331 Gamer SDP

Gamer SDP

not much of a gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:13 PM

I placed an order at 12:05 am (11:05 pm Texas time which is their hq). The LE was still listed with the pre-order bonus, but I didn't receive the dlc email from them just the confirm. Also wonder if I will get a LE since it's no longer on the site

#332 Boty_27

Boty_27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:39 PM

i found a way to get you SPECACT Kit DLC from Best Buy, do what i have done Contact EA Support Center at this link tell them you did'nt recieve a code from BB and tell them BB told you to contact them ,they would ask for your online pass on Battlefield 3 and the they would give you the new code thats how i got it.

https://customersupp...connect-with-us

Forgot to tell you that its on support chat with an agent on ea customer support

#333 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:43 PM

i found a way to get you SPECACT Kit DLC from Best Buy, do what i have done Contact EA Support Center at this link tell them you did'nt recieve a code from BB and tell them BB told you to contact them ,they would ask for your online pass on Battlefield 3 and the they would give you the new code thats how i got it.

Forgot to tell you that its on support chat with an agent on ea customer support

Oh snap, thats worth a try. I did that with Dragon Age 2 Signature Edition, ended up getting all the DLC for free
Posted ImagePosted Image

#334 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 October 2011 - 08:45 PM

Thanks! I'll try this tonight!

#335 Jodou

Jodou

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:16 PM

Alright people rumor control time, here are the facts: 360/PS3 are ringing up with the codes from Best Buy no problem and do need to be packaged with F10. PC, however, is not printing the code on the receipt nor emailing a confirmation email. The email should be instant if you pick up either console version, so that rules out any issue with delays. The codes are also system specific, so there's no point in having BB print out a code for PS3 to use on PC because it won't work.

Turns out BB did package mine correctly this morning, so the fault lies at corporate and it's entirely possible they LIED to PC pre-orders about receiving any DLC. At this point, I can't confirm this but it is my gut feeling. That's all I have at this time.

#336 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:05 PM

Lol, chatted with EA and ended up with a Physical Warfare pack.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#337 The Sifu

The Sifu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:11 PM

Thank you for posting this! I actually went through this entire process while still on hold with Best Buy support. Relatively quick and painless and I was able to activate it straight from xbox.com.

#338 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:22 PM

I'm selling the game, is their any way I can get the bonus without linking the online pass to my gamer tag?

#339 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:28 PM

In queue with EA Live Chat now! 16 minutes left to hopefully receiving my DLC!

#340 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:33 PM

I'm selling the game, is their any way I can get the bonus without linking the online pass to my gamer tag?

None other then buying Karkand when it is offically released in a few weeks to a month.

#341 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:35 PM

damn finally got my codes via EA chat. Rage ended. Dude that I was chatting with said, there's no more code. I had 2 orders, and he was only able to give me 1 code. I didn't want to twist his arms because he helped me with one. So i ended chat. maybe someone can confirm this? Esp. the guy that's still in queue.

#342 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

None other then buying Karkand when it is offically released in a few weeks to a month.

Wait is this stuff in the limited edition the online pass or dlc or both? The guy Im selling it to doesn't care as long as he still has the online pass, I'll use the other stuff if it gets me the DLC to ebay.

#343 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:39 PM

damn finally got my codes via EA chat. Rage ended. Dude that I was chatting with said, there's no more code. I had 2 orders, and he was only able to give me 1 code. I didn't want to twist his arms because he helped me with one. So i ended chat. maybe someone can confirm this? Esp. the guy that's still in queue.

Can I psuedo rage and get a free one? ;)

Glad you got one. Already got mine listed and might still buy another just because they're going for almost $30.

#344 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:39 PM

Wait is this stuff in the limited edition the online pass or dlc or both? The guy Im selling it to doesn't care as long as he still has the online pass, I'll use the other stuff if it gets me the DLC to ebay.

Its one code, the online pass and DLC are tied to it.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#345 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:40 PM

It's the online pass and dlc, but the you don't get the karkand dlc yet. You're just entitled to it when it's released.

#346 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

its one code, the online pass and dlc are tied to it.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

#347 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:42 PM

I have not opened mine yet but if you only see one code in there and you bought the Limited Edition then it is a combined Karkand LE and Online Pass.

#348 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:46 PM

I have not opened mine yet but if you only see one code in there and you bought the Limited Edition then it is a combined Karkand LE and Online Pass.

Mines the Limited Edition. But again, I'm selling it, so I haven't opened it.

#349 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 October 2011 - 10:52 PM

In and out easy as pie!

Jose:
Thank you for contacting Origin Help. My name is Jose. How may I assist you today?
you:
Hi Jose I am having problems with my pre order of Battlefield 3
Jose:
Ok may I have the order number and your first and last name?
you:
I preordered from Best Buy and when I picked up my copy the DLC was not included with the game like was stated.
you:
I went back to the store and called their customer support and I was directed to contact EA directly
you:
which I am doing now
you:
any way you can help me please? I have been dealing with this all day! :(
Jose:
That's fine if I can get your first and last name and email address and I can definitely get that handled for you.
you:
Thank you
you:
MXXX XXXXX xx@xxx.com
Jose:
XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
Jose:
That is a code for the SPECACT Kit
you:
Thank you Jose!
you:
I appreciate it!
Jose:
Thank you for contacting Origin and chatting with me. I do appreciate your time and have a great day!
you:
You too!

#350 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:09 PM

Your lucky WV Matsui as I was in a queue before your post about it being 16 minutes and this Kumar guy started the chat and did not type anything so now I have to wait in another queue for 40 minutes this time. I refuse to drive back to Best Buy today and now I am even more pissed since I am going to be wasting over an hour just trying to contact support. Hopefully I get Jose or at least some semi competent CS rep this time.

#351 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:12 PM

Your lucky WV Matsui as I was in a queue before your post about it being 16 minutes and this Kumar guy started the chat and did not type anything so now I have to wait in another queue for 40 minutes this time. I refuse to drive back to Best Buy today and now I am even more pissed since I am going to be wasting over an hour just trying to contact support. Hopefully I get Jose or at least some semi competent CS rep this time.

Good luck Owen!

#352 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:17 PM

I've got Chelsey and she's taking like 15 minutes to verify my email.... :p

#353 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:24 PM

I've got Chelsey and she's taking like 15 minutes to verify my email.... :p

I was waiting about 10 minutes before that rep even typed his hello then he just stopped responding as I patiently waited another 10 minutes or so for any signs of life. So if you work in India at a CS Rep Center for EA and your buddies last name is Kumar, I think he may have died at his keyboard.

#354 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:26 PM

I preordered this game 2x one through amazon and other bb and go figure bb screws me yet again! I never got my dang robin dlc for batman AC!

#355 NightCat

NightCat

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:27 PM

I was waiting about 10 minutes before that rep even typed his hello then he just stopped responding as I patiently waited another 10 minutes or so for any signs of life. So if you work in India at a CS Rep Center for EA and your buddies last name is Kumar, I think he may have died at his keyboard.

Muhahahaha now that made the bs with bf3 servers being down so less painful. :)

#356 Owen

Owen

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:29 PM

I preordered this game 2x one through amazon and other bb and go figure bb screws me yet again! I never got my dang robin dlc for batman AC!

They never emailed that one as it was inside the package. My local Best Buy still have copies with it on the shelves.

#357 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:34 PM

Chelsy told me that my code should be on my receipt.... Ugh. After convincing her it wasn't she made me take a picture, tells me to copy it into the chat box, and that locks up the chat box and it force closes. GRRRR

#358 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:37 PM

Uhhh wasn't the robin DLC actually in the package?

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#359 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:38 PM

hahaha! KtMack that's hella funny, frustrating but funny. Codes aren't selling on ebay as fast as i thought. =?

#360 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 October 2011 - 11:39 PM

hahaha! KtMack that's hella funny, frustrating but funny. Codes aren't selling on ebay as fast as i thought. =?

I was waiting on the phone with a EA guy and he got me a code, so it's all good now! And now I've got a pretty funny story lol