Battlefield 3 (360/PS3/PC) Pre-order Bonuses and Deals Thread

• Please log in to reply
442 replies to this topic

#151 Jdub_smooth

Jdub_smooth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:15 PM

I was curious about how long it takes Best Buy to send out the codes normally. I have a preoder in with them..but am thinking of just returning it and going to Kmart. Can I do that and still get the codes emailed to me? Can I return the preoder and still get them?

Thanks,

Josh

#152 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:43 PM

added newegg $47.99 to OP, removed amazon deal

#153 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 04:53 PM

just ordered from origin with the birthday coupon deal. I'm mad i missed the Amazon price a few weeks ago.
Steam Games to Trade/Sell: None right now
WTB: Anything on my Wishlist

23480.png

#154 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

So, ultimately... the best deal (bang for your buck) would be to buy from Newegg?

#155 thirteenva

thirteenva

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:01 PM

Guys, how are you using the B-day coupon. Origin emailed me one and it won't work for pre-orders.

#156 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:06 PM

So, ultimately... the best deal (bang for your buck) would be to buy from Newegg?

Physical, I think so.

Digital, the Amazon deal is a dollar more and comes with dog tags. Also, there are some instructions to change your birthday in origin to get them to send you a 25% off code which brought it to around $48 and some change after tax.

23480.png

#157 pROvIs

pROvIs

Clash With Reality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:07 PM

Guys, how are you using the B-day coupon. Origin emailed me one and it won't work for pre-orders.

I put my code in and it works for Battlefield 3

23480.png

#158 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:25 PM

Any idea how they are giving out the SPECACT Code for Best Buy? I just checked my receipt and realized i didnt have them scan my RZ Card <_<, dunno if i need to go and cancel/re-order.

Always hated when BB sends them by email, was so hit-or-miss most of the time for me.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#159 shady859

shady859

Big Blue Nation

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

SOOOO I will be buying this somewhere at midnight release next monday night. Anyone heard of any B&M giving out goodies? I know BB gave out shirts and beanies for Gears. I hoping for similiar for this. Also got in on the b-day coupon Origin copy whenever it comes in the mail i'll return it the store.:D

#160 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:20 PM

Saw this on slickdeals:

Battlefield 3 (PS3/360) $59.99 w/ $20 Gaming Coupon PLUS $20 off Turtle Beach X-12 OR $30 off Sony 7.1 Headsets / Kmart B&M
Kmart Link

So far this is the only $20 credit being offered.
Posted Image

#161 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

Saw this on slickdeals:

Battlefield 3 (PS3/360) $59.99 w/ $20 Gaming Coupon PLUS $20 off Turtle Beach X-12 OR $30 off Sony 7.1 Headsets / Kmart B&M
Kmart Link

So far this is the only $20 credit being offered.

That is a pretty good deal!

#162 joeyshadows

joeyshadows

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2011 - 01:21 AM

Just a heads up to anyone like me who figured they would over produce the limited editions (like they did with BF:BC2), they already have regular editions shipped as well. My friend was taunting me with a copy when we were in the backroom and it didn't have the limited edition triangle in the corner like the other copies in the cart. Looks like I need to get a hold of this early to make sure I get a LE copy.

#163 Boty_27

Boty_27

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2011 - 02:10 AM

Just a heads up to anyone like me who figured they would over produce the limited editions (like they did with BF:BC2), they already have regular editions shipped as well. My friend was taunting me with a copy when we were in the backroom and it didn't have the limited edition triangle in the corner like the other copies in the cart. Looks like I need to get a hold of this early to make sure I get a LE copy.

Yes theres a video on youtube of an unboxing and its the regular edition so this time the LE might not be over produce like past ea titles.

#164 Trojan

Trojan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2011 - 04:47 AM

Amazon's digital download of Battlefield 3 is now $50.

#165 dotpichu

dotpichu

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2011 - 08:03 AM

Thought I saw a separate thread on it before, but anyways physical copy is also $50 on amazon.

#166 Pajama_Man

Pajama_Man

Posted 21 October 2011 - 10:56 AM

Amazon just sent me the "game is now available" email but clicking on my game downloads page there still isn't a download link for pre-load or view CD key yet. Although my card has been charged.

No rush, it's not like I'll get to play the game now and not have to wait until the 25th :P

:EDIT: Keys are up now on Amazon

You'll get two keys. One key for the limited edition version of the game and the other for the dog tags.

Edited by Pajama_Man, 21 October 2011 - 02:28 PM.

Join the CAG's Steam Community HERE!
Posted Image

#167 binici

binici

www.TheTradeBox.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

Going to Midnight launch at my local GS. They are having tacos, a DJ and other goodies (he couldn't give me details). I told him I want the PC version and he said to make sure to pre-order the LE because it will be limited...

#168 H3YN0W

H3YN0W

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:45 AM

Heyooooo, thx!

#169 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:00 AM

$34 and a $20 GC for me. Had like $14 left from Gears 3 and some points from my Amazon Visa. After the $20 GC I am theoretically getting it for $14!
Posted Image

#170 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:06 AM

Edited the Gamestop listing as double powerup points is now only for the PC Download version (all double point offers for in-store purchases minus Harry Potter Years 5-7 expired as of close of business on the 16th.)

Also added a 50% trade bonus coupon is available for purchase through Sunday on poweruprewards.com.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#171 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:08 AM

Yeah SHG-Gamer said only about 25% of the BF 3 copies going to KMart were the LE and the rest are regular ones.

Looks like EA learned their lesson from BFBC 2, NFS HP, MoH, and the PS3 version of Dead Space 2.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#172 Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:25 AM

Hell yes!

Here's to a great year of gaming in 2014   :beer:

#173 ScottBigGame

ScottBigGame

CAG 4-Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:28 AM

Awesome just pre-ordered BF3. Will use the credit towards Skyrim!
Posted Image

#174 Raven19x

Raven19x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:30 AM

PC version for $41 via Amazon Digital not that long ago and now PS3 version with $20 GC offer. Can't beat that.

I'll have $70 in amazon credit that will go straight to MW3 Hardened Edition.

I <3 Amazon.

#175 mdsinc2

mdsinc2

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:35 AM

Bought it at amazon, but trying to switch to Kmart. i want to pick up the PS3 headset too.

#176 sonict

sonict

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:39 AM

I'm sick of Amazon giving a $20 credit for a console game purchase and PC users getting jack squat. I ordered BF3 from Amazon for $49.99 as a download and have it pre-loaded, which is cool, but seriously Amazon, stop giving PC gamers the shaft. We like credits too.

#177 FlipSide

FlipSide

Made in the Philippines

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:48 AM

Nice, poor newegg..lol
Posted Image

#178 Ecofreak

Ecofreak

That's Ah Bingo!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:49 AM

That K-Mart deal is seriously excellent and I'd do it in a heart beat if it also applied for PC (I want to Sony Wireless headset!).
[thread=49233]Trade List[/thread]

#179 Majin Stan

Majin Stan

You have a little CAG left on your face

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 02:49 AM

Canceled my Newegg $48 Pre-order for the Amazon Release Day Delivery w/ Dog Tags for $51. I'd rather pay the extra $3 so I know I will have it That Day!

#180 venompsx

venompsx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2011 - 03:03 AM

I'm sick of Amazon giving a $20 credit for a console game purchase and PC users getting jack squat. I ordered BF3 from Amazon for $49.99 as a download and have it pre-loaded, which is cool, but seriously Amazon, stop giving PC gamers the shaft. We like credits too.

I agree!