Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit + Thanks goes to PrinnyOtaku

icon10.gif
Coupons do stack with sale prices
icon8.gif
Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

CURRENT SALES - Coupons valid 10/2-10/29
Assassin's Creed Revelations is on the current cover

:360::ps3: NHL12 - $50 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - $30 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Deus Ex Human Revolution - $45 after $15 off coupon
:360: Tropico 4 - $40 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: ICO/SOTC OR GOW Origins Collection - $30 after $10 off coupon
:wii::ds: Just Dance Summer Party OR The Smurfs - $20 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force PBT - $30 after $20 off coupon
iconbestbuy.gif
PPK Onyx Mercury - $60 after $20 off coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - you get the current months mag free just have them scan it when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Gamers-Club-Changes-9-12-11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow would love to use that ICO/Shadow coupon sometime and get it for 20$. Even Deus Ex on sale for 30-40 would be sick.

Very nice coupons! I've paused playing Deus Ex for other games. Guess it's time for trading it in to take advantage of the additional 60%, then wait for it to inevitably go on sale and buy it again with the coupon. Also, will get ICO/SOTC once it goes on sale. The 'unlocked' membership is paying off just fine... :)
Thanks, enuf!

[quote name='Clown069']Sweet was hoping for some money off DR2:OTR[/QUOTE]$30 is good but I may wait till BF & grab it for $20 chances are BB will allow early access to BF deals like they did last yr.

[quote name='Abeja'] Even Deus Ex on sale for 30-40 would be sick.[/QUOTE]it was $35 @ TRU like 2 weeks ago those that pre-ordered it @ BB got the $10 credit & could pm it too so good deal anyways. If the coupons were live now it would be $30.

Thanks for the coupon list. Will buy Ico/Shadow next week. I refuse to pay full price for the magazine, since I'm used to getting it with my employee discount. I will just ask one of my old co-worker friends to get it for me. ^.^

Deus Ex will probably drop to 35 at some point, making the game $15. And I expect that Ico/SotC will drop to $30, making it $20. Probably the only potential for great deals.

Gotta say, though, as a whole, it seems like the coupons are getting worse. And I'm getting sick of seeing a headset coupon in every freaking issue.

[quote name='mattcube64']Deus Ex will probably drop to 35 at some point, making the game $20. And I expect that Ico/SotC will drop to $30, making it $20. Probably the only potential for great deals.

Gotta say, though, as a whole, it seems like the coupons are getting worse. And I'm getting sick of seeing a headset coupon in every freaking issue.[/QUOTE]

fixed

Does the coupon for $15 Ico at KMart stack with this weeks code for the $10 one if we PM? I haven't been doing much PMing lately and don't know if BB has done anything to their policies as of late....:cry:

[quote name='R0tatioNz']Does the coupon for $15 Ico at KMart stack with this weeks code for the $10 one if we PM? I haven't been doing much PMing lately and don't know if BB has done anything to their policies as of late....:cry:[/QUOTE]

YMMV; I was able to do that this week with the PS Move Controller and got it for $14.99 (that's assuming your BB PM's K-Mart coupons to begin with)

[quote name='mattcube64']Deus Ex will probably drop to 35 at some point, making the game $15. And I expect that Ico/SotC will drop to $30, making it $20. Probably the only potential for great deals.

Gotta say, though, as a whole, it seems like the coupons are getting worse. And I'm getting sick of seeing a headset coupon in every freaking issue.[/QUOTE]

Glad to see they are still pretty good, but I agree that there not being a 20-dollar coupon is kind of disappointing. But most people that are going to sign up, have signed up now, so what are they going to do?

Also, I just signed up for Unlocked last thursday or Friday, so I probably won't get this mag... wonder if I'll be able to sweet talk a manager into a copy or two in store :)

[quote name='Enuf']$30 is good but I may wait till BF & grab it for $20 chances are BB will allow early access to BF deals like they did last yr.

it was $35 @ TRU like 2 weeks ago those that pre-ordered it @ BB got the $10 credit & could pm it too so good deal anyways. If the coupons were live now it would be $30.[/QUOTE]

Could you explain this a little more?

Nice. I hope they have an NHL 12 sale so i can stack it. If they do, I'm getting the mag and also using the God of War origins coupon.

Well in the past they have had sale prices to stack with at least a few of the coupons, hopefully that trend continues.

Without sale prices though, these coupons would indeed suck $@@.

I'm not expecting to get Deus Ex for $9.99 (obviously) like with Brink and Hunted, but if it went on sale for $34.99 getting it for $19.99 would be right in the sweet spot for me. Might be a little early though for that type of pricing. I'm a little worried though as these games seem like they are too "new" to have great sales prices on, and they weren't total flops like Brink and Hunted were. I could easily see this being a lukewarm month with no sales to stack with :(

[quote name='strait edge follower']Does that b1g 20$ off deal this week at bestbuy involving the god of war and ico collections expire before these coupons become avalible ?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

well here's to hoping I get this issue in the mail to coincide with any good sales..just signed up Sunday and got the CoD issue from the store.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Darn it ! Hopefully a deal involving atleast one of those 2 happens while these coupons are out.[/QUOTE]

Hear hear. I think you'll see one with NHL 12. At 49.99 it would be 39.99, low enough for me to buy.

[quote name='token2k6']well here's to hoping I get this issue in the mail to coincide with any good sales..just signed up Sunday and got the CoD issue from the store.[/QUOTE]

You might wanna ask the employees/managers there if it's okay for you to use one of the store copies if you want anything in the October issue. It's supposed to take ~6 weeks for you to get your first issue in the mail, so you're most likely gonna miss out.

I take it since these coupons are pretty much the incentive to subscribe to the magazine, you can't get them online or any other method if you're not a subscriber?

I think my friend gets the mag, if I was to get the coupon from him, they wouldn't give me any hassle about using it or check to see if I was a subscriber, would they?

Thanks.

[quote name='mattcube64']Deus Ex will probably drop to 35 at some point, making the game $15. And I expect that Ico/SotC will drop to $30, making it $20. Probably the only potential for great deals.
Gotta say, though, as a whole, it seems like the coupons are getting worse. And I'm getting sick of seeing a headset coupon in every freaking issue.[/QUOTE]I know it's cheapassgamer but people are just getting plain greedy. DE:HR has only been out for 35 days and could've been had for $35 + $10 credit & you would've had on day 1 way too early for a firesale especially since the game has been selling. But I mean come on alot of these titles will be avail for 50% off w/i 30 days of release if they released at $30-$35 people would still be bitching/moaning.

[quote name='DerClaw']Glad to see they are still pretty good, but I agree that there not being a 20-dollar coupon is kind of disappointing. But most people that are going to sign up, have signed up now, so what are they going to do?[/QUOTE]it's not an accident you will see $20 off coupons on titles that won't see $40 sale prices generally. There may be a gem or two like $20 off White Knight Chronicles 2 or some niche title but their not trying to make all the $60 titles $20-$25 either just too much of a deal early on. The only way I could see it becoming a trend would mean more money spent being unlocked or higher mag prices. But TBPH I'd gladly pay $50/yr to get $20 off coupons, $10 RZ for spending $150, 15% off all purchase b/c I'd still make it back fast.

[quote name='Cysquatch']Could you explain this a little more?[/QUOTE]last yr not sure if it was just for RZ silver members but we go access to the black Friday deals on the Monday before the sale, stuff sold out fast but I scored some $35 titles + $10 movies.

[quote name='JP73']Nice. I hope they have an NHL 12 sale so i can stack it. If they do, I'm getting the mag and also using the God of War origins coupon.[/QUOTE]too bad there not valid now NHL12 for $40

[quote name='Agent Orange']Well in the past they have had sale prices to stack with at least a few of the coupons, hopefully that trend continues.

I'm not expecting to get Deus Ex for $9.99 (obviously) like with Brink and Hunted, but if it went on sale for $34.99 getting it for $19.99 would be right in the sweet spot for me. Might be a little early though for that type of pricing. I'm a little worried though as these games seem like they are too "new" to have great sales prices on, and they weren't total flops like Brink and Hunted were. I could easily see this being a lukewarm month with no sales to stack with :([/QUOTE]^^^too early is right, the magazine is only as good as the titles releasing in the time period. That's why I encouraged people to jump on the subs 2 issues ago b/c with this falls game lineup you'll see those $10-$20 deals on the AAA titles Nov-Feb. but with so many people shopping/foot traffic/slickdeals good luck depending on the stores to have the magazines stocked when there's a really good deal. Overall, this month is hella good with potential but it's just like rating a draft you gotta see the final product BEFORE you can pass judgement

[quote name='tylerh1701']I take it since these coupons are pretty much the incentive to subscribe to the magazine, you can't get them online or any other method if you're not a subscriber?

I think my friend gets the mag, if I was to get the coupon from him, they wouldn't give me any hassle about using it or check to see if I was a subscriber, would they?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]there's nothing to "check" just use the coupon(s) don't matter. Can't post scans though.

[quote name='Enuf']there's nothing to "check" just use the coupon(s) don't matter. Can't post scans though.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the response.

I can honestly see Deus Ex going to $39.99 sale price like Driver did this month...

Relax guys, this month wasn't that great but look what happened w/ brink, hunted, and driver this month!!

and seriously guys....listen to enuf. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not jumping on the 5/100 deal earlier. (Madden TIV is same as purchase price, so is NCAA, and now FIFA...thats 3 titles you could have gotten out of the way towards your 5/$100 easily) So far i'm only in w/ gears 3 and fifa but hopefully other sale prices come out w/ TRU!!

[quote name='aznhero913']I can honestly see Deus Ex going to $39.99 sale price like Driver did this month...

Relax guys, this month wasn't that great but look what happened w/ brink, hunted, and driver this month!!

and seriously guys....listen to enuf. I'm still kicking myself in the ass for not jumping on the 5/100 deal earlier. (Madden TIV is same as purchase price, so is NCAA, and now FIFA...thats 3 titles you could have gotten out of the way towards your 5/$100 easily) So far i'm only in w/ gears 3 and fifa but hopefully other sale prices come out w/ TRU!![/QUOTE]

I don't know what the hell has been going on with TRU, but even outside of their "oops" deals (like the 2 for $50 thing), they have been doing some pretty stupid stuff. I would not be surprised if in whatever boardroom they decided to stop matching GC deals, if TRU wasn't at least discussed.

Oh crap, I just bought ICO/SoTC and GOW Origins today as part of that bundle deal so now I can't use the coupon. Oh well, I had $30 in reward certs so I got both collections for $30 so I can't complain too much.

[quote name='shiftymcneely']Oh crap, I just bought ICO/SoTC and GOW Origins today as part of that bundle deal so now I can't use the coupon. Oh well, I had $30 in reward certs so I got both collections for $30 so I can't complain too much.[/QUOTE]
It's the internet. Complain away, my friend!

For those who just signed up for Unlocked and worried that you will not be getting the Oct issues with these coupons, it doesn't hurt to just ask a rep to scan the coupon from one of the unsold magazines. I was able to get 2 Brinks and 2 Hunteds this way. It hurt my heart to see how many people on here were paying $5 for the mag just to use 1 or 2 coupons from it. At least buy the sub for $15 and enjoy saving all year.

[quote name='klimb22']For those who just signed up for Unlocked and worried that you will not be getting the Oct issues with these coupons, it doesn't hurt to just ask a rep to scan the coupon from one of the unsold magazines. I was able to get 2 Brinks and 2 Hunteds this way. It hurt my heart to see how many people on here were paying $5 for the mag just to use 1 or 2 coupons from it. At least buy the sub for $15 and enjoy saving all year.[/QUOTE]EXACTLY!!! There's no reason a person shouldn't make their $ back w/i 1-2 issues the extra 10% gives you a "safety net" whether your a flipper or not. Just follow the thread once a week when it's updated & make moves accordingly.

Hell the $300 + tax needed for the 5 for $100 RZ deal should've been paid for just on the mags from 5/26-7/2 & August. If you followed that correctly you end up with at least $300 credit, 5 AAA titles day 1 & $100 credit on the back end.

[quote name='Enuf']

^^^too early is right, the magazine is only as good as the titles releasing in the time period. That's why I encouraged people to jump on the subs 2 issues ago b/c with this falls game lineup you'll see those $10-$20 deals on the AAA titles Nov-Feb. but with so many people shopping/foot traffic/slickdeals good luck depending on the stores to have the magazines stocked when there's a really good deal. Overall, this month is hella good with potential but it's just like rating a draft you gotta see the final product BEFORE you can pass judgement[/QUOTE]

What I meant was too early for their to be a drastic sale price on Deus Ex, although yes it is also too early to judge the coupons without knowing if something is going on sale. I just don't see Deus Ex being in that 35-40 range this month to really get a great stacking deal with the coupon. I hope I'm wrong as that's the only deal that i'd really care about out of those "potential" coupons. I just feel like Deus Ex was too highly received and too "new" to be getting a substantial price slash, I wouldn't be surprised if the coupon just takes off MSRP or at best a sale price in the range of $50. But like I said I hope I'm wrong. If I do end up using a coupon this month I would probably go ahead and finally subscribe for the next year.

[quote name='Enuf']EXACTLY!!! There's no reason a person shouldn't make their $ back w/i 1-2 issues the extra 10% gives you a "safety net" whether your a flipper or not. Just follow the thread once a week when it's updated & make moves accordingly.

Hell the $300 + tax needed for the 5 for $100 RZ deal should've been paid for just on the mags from 5/26-7/2 & August. If you followed that correctly you end up with at least $300 credit, 5 AAA titles day 1 & $100 credit on the back end.[/QUOTE]

Both times I used @GAMER magazine coupons they let me buy multiple copies on one coupon, but I bought copy of each game for of PS3 and one of 360, and actually for the Hunted/Brink coupon I actually bought 4 total games on a single coupon (since that was an "either/or" coupon and I bought both PS3 and 360 versions of each). then I just flipped the ones that had the highest trade-in value which basically paid for me to keep the remaining games and paid for the magazine - I think I even netted a profit since Hunted had a ludicrous $30 TIV which I locked in early..

Basically each time I bought a magazine I bought FOUR games using either 1 or 2 of the coupons inside. For some of these deals $5 is not really a big blow. Now obviously if I use the coupon 3 or less times out of 10 magazines it makes perfect sense to not bother subscribing. If I use it 4 or more times it makes less sense for each extra time I have to buy the magazine individually. For now I really don't care because I don't know how often I'm going to use the coupons, and for me it's probably worth paying a little extra to not have to bother dealing with a magazine in my mailbox. I HATE getting junk mail and magazines in my mail box, with my luck it would probably just be clutter in most months, and then the month I really needed it would probably not arrive on time or get lost completely...

DR2:OTR for $20 this month at some point would be nice. I want it mainly for the sandbox mode. I would love to play the game without the time issues.

hopefully, best buys get more ico/sotc next month. Practically, 3 copies in each store nearby me. Probably will be all wipe out due to this week's sale and hoarders.

[quote name='finstersucks']hopefully, best buys get more ico/sotc next month. Practically, 3 copies in each store nearby me. Probably will be all wipe out due to this week's sale and hoarders.[/QUOTE]

All stores in my area sold out by this afternoon.

bread's done
Back