$60 Code for War Inc. Battlezone (Steam)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCeriales

CAGiversary!
I have recently won a giveaway for War Inc. Battlezone on Steam, but I am now too busy in my life to actually play the game intensively. Therefore I am now stuck with a code worth $60, which can be redeemed for permanent in-game items. As I won this from a contest, I do not know exactly what the items are.
I am sure somebody else will have better use for this code, so hit me up with any kind of offer you have for me, just make it a little reasonable. I could also host a giveaway, but hey, the cheap-ass gamer in me wants to try at least :lol:

Copy of the contest message:
Congratulations KCeriales! You were chosen as the winner of the War Inc. Battlezone $60 code giveaway! If you use steam I would recommend downloading the game through the Steam client and registering an account by starting the game up. From there you can redeem your $60 code worth of gear. If you register an account on their website and redeem the code you won't be able to use that account with Steam. Just thought I should warn you. So without further ado here is your code winner!

Code: ********

The $60 worth of gear will be automatically deposited into your account after you redeem the code and it can be found in your inventory. Hope this gives you the upper edge against players who can only rent gear(FOR REAL MONEY). Congrats again. PM me if you are having any trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back