Need for Speed: The Run $47.99 after promo (Free Shipping)

[quote name='Rodster']I would be shocked if you can't buy this game for $20-30 by BF.[/QUOTE]

Yep, besides Criterion's Hot Pursuit, all recent NFS games took nose dives in prices within 3 months. Just wait for a EA flash deal on this, if the game is any good to begin with.

[quote name='Rodster']I would be shocked if you can't buy this game for $20-30 by BF.[/QUOTE]

it comes out 10 days before blk friday, i don't think it will be less than $50 on blk friday

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']Yep, besides Criterion's Hot Pursuit, all recent NFS games took nose dives in prices within 3 months. Just wait for a EA flash deal on this, if the game is any good to begin with.[/QUOTE]

Well, Hot Pursuit came out a week or two before Black Friday and yet it was available for $36 in several places during the Black Friday sales. I expect that to happen again, or something close to it at least.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=304712

Repost[/QUOTE]

I looked for a thread but didn't see one. Ah well.

[quote name='Prismatico']Well, Hot Pursuit came out a week or two before Black Friday and yet it was available for $36 in several places during the Black Friday sales. I expect that to happen again, or something close to it at least.[/QUOTE]

True, but after all the BF sales, the price actually went back to regular and stayed for months. Other NFS titles' prices rolled downhill without brakes as soon as they hit 3 months.

Personally, my hands start shaking if I know there's a NFS out there and I don't buy it ASAP. So I'm paying $59.99 plus tax at midnight somewhere. And buying all DLC day 1.

Edit: no way in hell this game is 20-30 by Black Friday. It may be a $39 doorbuster.

bread's done
Back