Fifa 12 Deals

Michael Essien

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (91%)
Here are all the deals guys, enjoy ;-)

As far as I know Tesco's is offering FIFA 12 for £25, but there’s a snag. It’s only available at this price if you purchase another chart title, PSN card of Xbox Live membership at the same.

Morrisons is using a similar tack to Tesco and selling it at a special price if you buy another chart title but their price is £30.

Asda is not messing around and will sell it at £38.97 both online and in-store. Alternatively you can buy FIFA 12 as part of an Xbox 360 250GB console offer, with both for £190.

Sainsbury’s will sell you FIFA 12 at £28.99 if you spend a further £30 on shopping at the store.

Moving away from the supermarkets, if you trade in a copy of Codemasters racers F1 2011, HMV will sell you FIFA 12 for just £1.99. Another offer from HMV is that you can trade in your copy of FIFA 12 on October 7 and purchase RAGE for only £1.99.

Online prices include ShopTo.net at £37.85, Zavvi at £39.85, Amazon at £39.99, Play.com at £42.89 and finally GameStop at £39.97.

[quote name='Mayday']Not many great deals at launch, I think I'll wait a bit till it drops to £20.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Already have enough games to play at the moment as well.

[quote name='Doctor Who']Same here. Already have enough games to play at the moment as well.[/QUOTE]

Same here again, I'll continue to jump into a couple of Fifa 11 games to fulfil my fix.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back