Photo
- - - - -

Best Buy Trade-in Thread 2.0: Please see new thread.

• Please log in to reply
4330 replies to this topic

#3721 kouleefoh

kouleefoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:29 PM

You don't need to sound so angry at people all the time :)

I feel the same way, that dude always come in here and yell at people :lol:

#3722 ijustw1n

ijustw1n

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:35 PM

I just got banned. I filled my traded in game cases with workout DVDs which I've been doing for months and getting away with using a fake Id under the name Rick Manly. They never checked anything past the condition because I'd take off the DVD labels and yesterday I came in and they were waiting for me. Arrest/ban for ole Rick Manly.

#3723 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:44 PM

I just got banned. I filled my traded in game cases with workout DVDs which I've been doing for months and getting away with using a fake Id under the name Rick Manly. They never checked anything past the condition because I'd take off the DVD labels and yesterday I came in and they were waiting for me. Arrest/ban for ole Rick Manly.

Wat is this I don't even?

Just because 10 people fessed up doesnt mean that a mass banning didnt already occur or is still looming. If anything I give credit to them for posting about it to warn others. I suspect many that were already banned have kept it to themselves to just save face and risk getting flamed for it here. That doesnt include all the banned lurkers here either.

You know as well as I do that most of the biggest abusers (most likely to get banned) on this site are also the ones that get the most butthurt when they do get banned.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#3724 shakura

shakura

Posted 06 December 2011 - 08:52 PM

I hope this is a joke. Seriously.

#3725 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

You know as well as I do that most of the biggest abusers (most likely to get banned) on this site are also the ones that get the most butthurt when they do get banned.

Huh?

#3726 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:05 PM

I hope this is a joke. Seriously.

He's what I think they call a joke poster. Like Vault Dweller. You just shake your head and move on.

Yep. I'm sure they will miss a few abusers but I doubt anyone who did get banned didn't abuse the system. Like Shawshank, everyone is innocent.

I gotta think if you trade in 3 of a game once in a while, they might just say "whatever" but if you trade in like 3 of a game for 20 games, they might figure out you're abusing the system even if you're technically within the rules. I know a lot of people think as long as you stay 3 and under, you're fine, but if they think you're a dealer, they can ban you.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3727 darkasian

darkasian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:50 PM

I just left my local Best Buy picking up the Hangover 2, and stopped off in the gaming section just to talk to the Gaming Supervisor. She expressed her displeasure once again about me being banned and how, "it wasn't fair." I told her, "it wasn't a big deal, and it's done. I'll shop here still, just not trade." She then tells me she should just hit the override on the trade-in prompt, and let me continue trading. I then tell her, "It's not worth anyone getting in trouble over." "I won't get in any trouble. My Store Manager might." She says."Well I don't want him in trouble either." I tell her. She's going to run overriding the prompt by him she tells me on my way out. Anyone else think this chick is just trying to get in my pants?

#3728 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:52 PM

I just left my local Best Buy picking up the Hangover 2, and stopped off in the gaming section just to talk to the Gaming Supervisor. She expressed her displeasure once again about me being banned and how, "it wasn't fair." I told her, "it wasn't a big deal, and it's done. I'll shop here still, just not trade." She then tells me she should just hit the override on the trade-in prompt, and let me continue trading. I then tell her, "It's not worth anyone getting in trouble over." "I won't get in any trouble. My Store Manager might." She says."Well I don't want him in trouble either." I tell her. She's going to run overriding the prompt by him she tells me on my way out. Anyone else think this chick is just trying to get in my pants?

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

#3729 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

Yes... You should just walk in, rip her clothes off and get it over with right there in the gaming department.

#3730 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:54 PM

Yes... You should just walk in, rip her clothes off and get it over with right there in the gaming department.

Make sure to give her an extra 10% for being unlocked.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3731 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:55 PM

Make sure to give her an extra 10% for being unlocked.

I thought it was the other way, she had to give him the 10% for being used...

#3732 nuuuuj

nuuuuj

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:58 PM

Sounds like it to me. Ask her out for coffee, or better yet, ask her over to your place so she can try out your joystick. ;)
Posted Image

#3733 edson13

edson13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:59 PM

she just wants her trade-in numbers to stay high.

#3734 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:00 PM

Hell yes dude. Is she hot?

#3735 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:04 PM

Hell yes dude. Is she hot?

You should know. When the lights go out...

#3736 darkasian

darkasian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:09 PM

It's a mismatch in any sport. Different weight class. She also mentioned about going from 1st in their district in game trade-ins to last, so maybe there's some desperation to get that jumber back up. Don't know. I'm content with using a middleman. Just thought I'd share my possible unbanning(probably not).

#3737 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:10 PM

Well ... this thread took an ugly turn ...

unless she's hot

#3738 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:11 PM

Cheapasskids more like!

#3739 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:15 PM

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

This times 1000. Even if she's hot.

#3740 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:15 PM

Look dude just swipe your card between her ass cheeks so the unlocked will activate and get in there
Currently playing
:ps4: the transistor, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u

games recently beaten: :ps4: watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#3741 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:23 PM

wat? screw dat, i always wanted to screw over a bestbuy employee, this way just seems more fun... if shes hot

#3742 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:33 PM

Yeah right I'm pretty sure you're in the minority here.

#3743 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:35 PM

Look dude just swipe your card between her ass cheeks so the unlocked will activate and get in there

lol

#3744 herpderp118

herpderp118

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 10:41 PM

i have a big crush on this one blue shirt girl in customer service

#3745 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:17 PM

two of the girls in gaming at my regular store are bangin', the other one... is a great conversationalist... (okay, so actually she's pretty cool, but yeah) and the other gaming employee is a guy, a guy who wears skinny pants.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#3746 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:51 PM

You mean like THIS:lol::

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3747 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:24 AM

Well I guess it depends on the amount of the gift card.

#3748 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:27 AM

Well I guess it depends on the amount of the gift card.

You need a priority check.

Ees7Y.jpg

#3749 KtMack23

KtMack23

Retired from CAGing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

You need a priority check.

You need to get of your keyboard and into an actual relationship.

#3750 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2011 - 01:01 AM

It's all true, for those of us in relationships. We would take the gift card. I would take 20$ over sex. I get plenty of sex for free from the wife. Free money is way more rare.

Those not in relationships are probably hard up and sex is worth a whole lot more than gift cards. There were times in my life that I would have taken the girl over 50$ or even 100$.