CAGcast #255: Twice as Thick

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#31 Cursor

Cursor

Livin' a CAG paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

The Missus and I were in stitches through the last 30 minutes. Thanks for another great show, guys.

By the way, Cheapy you have talked about building a PC in the past. Now is a GREAT time to put one together. Even a moderate video card would have you outperforming the current gen of consoles. Steam, Humble Bundle, and other sales make PC gaming a great, inexpensive alternative to consoles. AND you can use a 360 controller with most games after you hook an HTPC up to your TV.

#32 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:27 PM

I signed up for the free trial on audible through the link but didnt get a credit. Did I miss something?

You most likely already signed up under that email address for audible and forgot is what I imagine. You need to use another email address to get the free audiobook.
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#33 usickenme

usickenme

I'm the a-hole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 04:05 PM

Cheapy,

Thank you for telling me soda was bad for you. I did not know that.

Excuse me if I don't take health advice from a pothead who admittedly eats like shit.

#34 jusplainme

jusplainme

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:32 PM

Wombat, any chance we can get your impressions on the DC New 52 for the upcoming episode now that all of the first issues are out. Also, what is the difference between Batman, Detective Comics, and The Dark Knight?

#35 Duke.Togo

Duke.Togo

Game Tape Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 08:51 PM

No offense Cheapy, but the soda segment made me think I was listening to PreachAssGamer for a second. Otherwise, great show!

#36 Decepticreep

Decepticreep

Rule of Acquis. 16

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 09:56 PM

Excuse me if I don't take health advice from a pothead who admittedly eats like shit.

LoL. QFT

#37 ceck3969

ceck3969

Kung Fu is Strong

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2011 - 11:32 PM

Another great show guys, could you please talk to the guys at Destructoid about making a podcast. The Cagcast is by far the best sounding, the Dtoid audio sounds like everyone is speaking through coffee cans on dial-up. Also, Wombat I feel you on Xmen Destiny, lots of good ideas, just not fleshed out, but well worth the 2 days from redbox. Keep up the great work!

#38 AriesDog

AriesDog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2011 - 01:54 AM

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II was not a good game but the DLC was amazing for just $1. It was a huge epidoe of an alternate history where dark side Starkiller slaughters the rebels on Endor. Loved killing Ewoks with force powers.

#39 jeepinillini

jeepinillini

Torque Obsessed Maniac

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:24 AM

No offense Cheapy, but the soda segment made me think I was listening to PreachAssGamer for a second. Otherwise, great show!

Agreed.
Posted Image

I'm not sure how many of you were still interested after the whole MILF thing, but knowing CAG, I'm sure it's a lot of you.

#40 Maltandbagels

Maltandbagels

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 05:47 PM

Ho-leee-shit. Not one of you is getting Dark Souls? Wombat hasn't even tried Demon's Souls yet? WTF?! You guys are killing me. Turn in your gamer cred right now and don't forget to pick up your man-gina shirts on your way out.

Funny you say that considering Dark Souls will most likely bend you over and ream you over and Over and OVER again while you ask it when its going to be your turn. I play games to have an enjoyable experience. I'm sure thats what many many gamers out there look for in their hobby. To think that the only way to get gamer "cred" is by gagging on a game until you have enough experience to swallow it whole and "beat" it, is a niche. Some call it a fetish but I say to each his own.

#41 drkshr

drkshr

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:09 PM

Shout out to my girlfriend Valerie who after listening to the CAGcast that I force upon her week after week was able to discuss the Kindle Fire being released. Afterwards she remarked "oh shit I learned that from CAG".

Great show as usual guys, thanks for the weekly tune up on upcoming games and such.

#42 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:04 AM

Just listened to the CAGCast kinda late.

Yeah, Games on Demand... I've yet to see one release under $20, but Saints Row 2 will be on sale for $15. I really want Deathsmiles 2 but since It's a rom dump I'm still hoping for sale at $15 or $20.

I really want Crysis 1 even at $20, because my PC could never handle it. Crysis 2 was great outside of the supersoldier and multiplayer achievement glitches. The Crysis 2 MP was also pretty laggy.