Earn Cash by answering 3 easy questions! and Day to day chance to win $50

CrusherX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Instant Cash Sweepstakes(ICS)
This money earning/survey site is fun and could possibly addicting to use; I think it goes great with a swag user, and should be given a try. The layout has no ads and the user interface is clean. You just answer multiple choice questions and see the results from other people like a regular poll+getting rewards. The surveys are brief and can be taken every 3hrs.

Also there is a trust score rank, the more quizzes you take the faster you will rank up and get better rewards. So far I'm at trust score 9.
The key is to try and take the sets of quizzes multiple times a day; and the higher the trust rank is the more coins and lottery tickets you get per survey(upping the chance of winning the daily drawing of $50).

update 10/22- Won the Daily Drawing of $50 bucks!! and have only been using this for 25 days! TR 6
picture.php

12/12- Won the $2 Dollar Drawing TR 8

aaa22.jpg
quiz interface example(the higher the trust rank, the more surveys that can be taken every 3 hrs)

For compensation ICS gives 'Tickets', 'Coins', and Cash. Once $2 dollars is reached, the money can then be deposited into your PayPal account or you can wait for it to build some more.

Users can also make there own quizzes too! and that is mostly what your going to be answering on a daily basis.
just click the link below to sign up.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Lottery Tickets: Used for the daily $50 drawing, the more you have the better your chances.

Coins: Used for the $2 drawing that is every 4hrs and to buy more tickets(1=5 tickets).

TrustScore: Ranges from 1 - 10, the higher this gets the better your winnings and multipliers are.

Non-Vested/ Vested: can not cash out(under $2) / can cash out($2 - $100), gets deposited to your PayPal account

Enjoy ;)
also another great site to check out is Swag Bucks it goes nicely with this.
Try out BING Rewards, which gives points for searches to get prizes: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=7E8B697F-AD6D-41B3-AA97-F11720184C96

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, sounds kinda non-productive with only real opportunities lying in the lotto stuff but I'll give it a try. Here's a referral for you.

True, but it can be fun to use when you have a bit of free time.
The key to it is the TrustScore, at TS 4 i'm getting 6K tickets and 1.5K coins and about 0.10 a day, that is from doing 4 or 5 survey sessions. This review gives an idea how it's like at TS 7.

Last edited by a moderator:
o_O WOW I Just won the Daily Prize!!! , I just looked and read "Won daily prize!".....>,> WHAT!; at the top of all my earnings.

bread's done
Back