Walmart pre-order 3 select games and get a $50 GC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can get the $10 gc that comes with Batman, Skyrim, etc.... Because it doesn't show up in the bundle, when you choose your three preorders. Not a bad deal steal because that averages out to a 16.50 dollar gc for each game plus the preorder package is $175 not $179.97 (which it would be for each game at 59.99)

SO four bucks off the top and $50 back in gcards? Both gc deals stacked would just be too good...:)

about time Wal-mart stepped it up a little. Goes to show, COMPETITION is GOOD!

No Modern Warfare 3? If it was included I'd get BF3, Skyrim, and MW3. I don't want any of those other games that bad. I'll wait on ME3 since I don't need it right when it comes out.

I had a $100 GC so I jumped on this. Got WWE, NFS, and St Row 3. The $50 GC came in my email immediately, so I used that on Uncharted 3.

That's awesome that the card is instant, but makes sense if you are putting the cash up first. I keep mulling it over myself. I really like to see what other competitors are gonna do. Honestly, the fact that the site says the game will arrive on day of release or soon after, kinda puts me off. (*spoiled by amazon I guess). Anyone had much experience with WM and their pre-order shipping?

This is tempting. Anybody bite? I don't like the idea of paying for a game now that I won't get until late November though.

Seriously considering this. I know Ill be getting Rage, and Mass Effect 3, and if I can decide on another I'll dive in, thinking maybe BF3, but Ive never played a BF game. I have a $60 e-gift card already so with the additional $50 gift card Id be paying essentially under $70 for these 3 games combined at their launches (as long as I make a future purchase at Wal Mart that is) so this is looking for and more like a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back