- - - - -

The Official CAG October 2011 Pick-Ups Thread "Scaretoberfest" Edition

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#121 adriley313

adriley313

Posted 28 October 2011 - 05:19 AM

Just bought my first steelbook
For $70 the Batman Arkham City with the Joker steelbook.
Cant wait, but gotta get the first GOTY
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#122 knightsdwn

knightsdwn

Beautiful Plastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:37 AM

Yessir!

Spoiler

#123 Mana Knight

Mana Knight

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:32 PM

These should be my last things of the month:
Posted Image
X'amd Lost Memories S2, along with Naruto Shippuden The Movie Bonds. $10 PSN card for Daytona USA (PSN).

Posted Image
Got Tales of Xillia and Uncharted 3 early today. Uncharted 3 is definitely awesome.

Posted Image
Tegami Bachi: Letter Bee Vol. 7 (love the manga so much) and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked for $30 on Amazon

Posted Image
My RightStuf orders of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Collection (Season 1), Outlaw Star Collection, and Rurouni Kenshin movie (blu-ray).

Edited by The Mana Knight, 31 October 2011 - 08:06 PM.

Posted Image

#124 tooshorty6432168

tooshorty6432168

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:01 PM

I haven't got around to posting my pickups in a few weeks, so a bit of a backup.

Posted Image

I got the guide from Amazon for $13.XX, the game for retail, and Gears off of Amazon for $55 with $20 credit, not too shabby if you ask.

Posted Image

Thanks to Amazon, I got the CE for $60 and then the Scott Pilgrim set as a gift.

Posted Image

Some boxes/manuals to complete some of my GBA cartridges.

Posted Image

PS1 games are from a trade with a friend.

Posted Image

Saw these on Amazon Warehouse deals and decided to jump on them. Surprisingly, Mario was listed in "Like New" and Zelda in "Good". I ordered a few at once hoping they'd ship them in a box and not in a stupid foldover cardboard thing they've been doing lately, but that's exactly what they did and it appears Mario took the brunt of all the bending.

Posted Image

#125 SativaSam

SativaSam

The Price of Evil

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:50 PM

Posted Image

Battlefield 3 for $30 (from Arkham coupon) plus another 20$ coupon came with it. Picked up LBP2 from the Gamefly sale for 18$

Posted Image

Picked up Big Bang Theory S1 on DVD (hasn't been released on bluray yet) for 18 from Amazon, and just proving that I had Arkham City at one point :roll: but I sold it on eBay since I beat it so quickly. Sorry for the rotated pic, couldn't figure out how to fix it.

Posted Image

Bought this as well since it's getting cold, it's a military jacket from Old Navy and it is the most badass thing for me right now. It's so warm and I love the way it looks. The picture makes it look bulky and weird...but whatever. Got some more clothes this month as well, but this is CAG so I'll save that for another time.

Posted Image

Picked up Avenged Sevenfold's live DVD and b-side CD and Star Wars 4-6 on eBay.

Posted Image

Terrible picture quality but finally got me a Xbox 360 wireless headset off eBay. I love it.

Posted Image

Picked up Christmas Story on Amazon and Supernatural was brand new off eBay for 20$. Great deal. (all my eBay deals were amazing this go-around) Again, sorry for the rotated pic.

Posted Image

Picked up this Wuhan China off Guitar Center, got them to price match musician's friend so it was an even better deal. Sounds AMAZING for the price. Very sturdy as well.

Posted Image

Picked up this 18" Zildjian A Custom Crash on Ebay for 99$. (250 retail) Sounds fantastic, great condition and no cracks/keyholes. Only downside is the writing has faded a little on the cymbal, but not really a big deal to me.

I wish I picked up more stuff gaming wise, but I just haven't been into it that much lately. Overall it was a great month for purchases for me because I got into eBay alot more than I normally am and really scoped out some amazing deals. The rest of my money from here on is just gonna go toward Black Friday. Here's hoping for a big month in November!

Edited by SativaSam, 30 October 2011 - 05:30 PM.

#126 SlaughterX

SlaughterX

Teh Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:52 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
"Member of the most player hated race who made this invaded place and stayed it with a straight face..." - MF DOOM

#127 lmz00

lmz00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 November 2011 - 03:18 AM

I'm guessing this is fair game, then?

Posted Image

#128 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 01 November 2011 - 05:50 AM

Happy Halloween everybody!

Now GTFO!