Killzone 3, MLB The Show 11, SOCOM 4 29.99 at Target

JP73

CAGiversary!
This wasn't listed in the weekly ad and does not appear online, however in-store there were several games with a "Temporary Price Cut" sticker. Red Dead Redemption was 29.99, LBP GOTY Edition was 19.99 and there were several others. Obviously, Best buy would be the place to go for SOCOM, but thought I'd post it in case someone was interested in those titles or maybe checking out the others at their local Target

GTA 4 Complete was 29.99 and there were 0other titles but I don't remember. ModNation Racers was 19.99. But I only chekced the PS3 games

[quote name='kinney_bmx']If Modnation Racers is $20 I might go check it out. I've been on the fence lately as usually its still $30 new[/QUOTE]

I bought the game new for $14.99 at BB and traded it in. The load times are atrocious and the controls are pretty wonky. Oh and once you install the game there's a 1.1GB update waiting for you.

It is 19.99.

As far as the gameplay, I haven't really seen the slow load times. The initial install is pretty long and it takes up like 5 GB, but after that the load times don't seem anything out of the ordinary.

I saw Mass Effect 2 for the PS3 yesterdayat Target for 19.99...not sure if it is a storewide reduction, though, so YMMV. I couldn't resist the game for that price, so I grabbed it

[quote name='JoshShafe']I saw Mass Effect 2 for the PS3 yesterdayat Target for 19.99...not sure if it is a storewide reduction, though, so YMMV. I couldn't resist the game for that price, so I grabbed it[/QUOTE]

Can anyone else vouch for this? There's a Best Buy next to my Target and would love to pick this up again

I was extremely shocked when I saw it and I was preparing myself for it to ring up at 39.99 or something higher.

[quote name='Dominick331']Tempted to grab Killzone3, but I think ill wait for $20 or less.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm tempted to get KZ3 also especially since I bought a Sharp Shooter at GS (for their 50% off promo) & no games to use it with yet.

Thanks OP!

The Killzone 3 singleplayer was awesome but the multiplayer barely held my interest. I'd suggest you wait till $20.

I don't have any of the Killzone games but here's hoping they do a dual pack like Resistance and Uncharted soon.

[quote name='ijustw1n']The Killzone 3 singleplayer was awesome but the multiplayer barely held my interest. I'd suggest you wait till $20.[/QUOTE]

Awesome because I rarely play online, LOL! Thanks for the info! Still undecided...

bread's done
Back