NBA 2K11 Xbox 360&PS3 12.99 Buy.com Free Ship

mrmagoo1974

CAGiversary!
Feedback
195 (100%)
I realize this is a year old game and many of you may not consider it a "deal", but from what i can see its still pretty much about 30-40 bucks everywhere. I just happened to stumble on it tonight on buy.com for 12.99 and snagged it. I never played the 2k11 version but liked the previous 2k versions and since this (to the best of my knowledge) was the first year they used Jordan, and based on the really good reviews I thought i would bite. Enjoy!!

xbox 360 http://www.buy.com/prod/nba-2k11-featuring-michael-jordan/215625640.html

PS3 http://www.buy.com/prod/nba-2k11-featuring-michael-jordan/215621580.html

No, it definetly is a deal. Thanks for that. ordered one. Didn't know Buy.com let's you check out usuing Amazon. Awesome. Will browse buy.com more for some deals

2k11 is a great game. Quite possibly the best sports game of all time. From what I've read, 2k12 takes i ta step further yet, but the lockout is going to keep the rookies from being playable until this dispute is resolved.

[quote name='shurija']Possibly the best basketball game on the market and each year they keep improving.[/QUOTE]

Dude, it's the only b-ball game on the market. Unless you want to count NBA Jam. lol

[quote name='JP73']No, it definetly is a deal. Thanks for that. ordered one. Didn't know Buy.com let's you check out usuing Amazon. Awesome. Will browse buy.com more for some deals[/QUOTE]

can we use the gift card balance on Amazon to buy stuff at Buy.com? Thanks .

No one has mentioned that 2k can't seem to figure out how to make the online servers decent. I want to say 2k11 was worst than 2k10 for online team up games.

[quote name='foreinter']can we use the gift card balance on Amazon to buy stuff at Buy.com? Thanks .[/QUOTE]

No. I know because I had 22 bucks on there. I didn't expect it too, though. When you choose the "Checkout with Amazon" option you just sign into your amazon account and your credit cards on file show up. It's convenient, no registration or anything. Pretty cool. Apparently, there are more companies that do this.

bread's done
Back