Everybody Dance (PS3) 600 pts @ mycokerewards Today only! 10/5

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 06:41 AM

My Coke Rewards has Everybody Dance (PS3) for 600 pts as part of their Wednesday weekly deal. To tell you the truth this a pretty weird deal, I have never heard of this game before, looked it up and its PS move title ala Just Dance / Dance Central(kinect) the game doesn't release until 10/18 so they keep that in mind.... eh what the hell I'll grab a copy, probably will just trade it in to Amazon or something

AnQAzfm.png

#2 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:13 AM

Lol! They must have so many of these to give away. I already plan on winning two of these this month, thanx!

You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks(geez, hope the tiv is more than 5 by then, lol)

Edited by Velo214, 05 October 2011 - 07:26 AM.

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#3 xXJonoXx

xXJonoXx

Resident Che(vil)ap

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:24 AM

I kinda want to get this to trade it in later.. it's not like my coke points ever get used for anything anyway. How much do you think this will trade in for when it is released?

Posted Image Posted Image

My 2011 Game of the Year - Batman: Arkham City
My Most Underrated Game of 2011 - Driver: San Francisco

#4 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 07:45 AM

You will receive your reward within the next 8-10 weeks(geez, hope the tiv is more than 5 by then, lol)

that just an automatic response you get when you order anything from them, their shipping times are actually a little bit faster than that. For example I redeemed some points for a Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia dvd recently and I got the usual email of 8-10 weeks time for delivery but I got the dvd in about 2 weeks. They got some pretty good DVD sets on there too that I think are worth mentioning.

AnQAzfm.png

#5 warreni

warreni

Eminently punchable

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:01 PM

Does anybody know the ratio of stuff : points for this? I have a few Coke products at home but I just signed up for this and I'm not planning to buy any just to cash in on this today. Thanks.

#6 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:21 PM

Does anybody know the ratio of stuff : points for this? I have a few Coke products at home but I just signed up for this and I'm not planning to buy any just to cash in on this today. Thanks.

Points Tracker 1094 Points

Be sure to enter codes this week to boost that balance! You can earn 120 more before you hit your weekly limit. So keep on earning.

Points Tracker resets automatically on Mondays at 12:00 a.m. ET.

Just order my copy & will sell it right away. Thanks OP for the info.

#7 exceed19

exceed19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 02:53 PM

If anyone wants to sell theirs to me, Id appreciate it. I only have 460 points .. :(

#8 Luuc

Luuc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:09 PM

Ordered! Thanks for the heads up. I too needed something to do with my stockpiles of points.

#9 Serpentor

Serpentor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

Never heard of this game, does it have trophies?

#10 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lili is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:57 PM

yeah it will have trophies, but it isn't even out til the 18th i think. im in the house party for it ;)

Velo214.png
sig.gif