40% off 10 Select Titles from EA Origin's Store (PC Download) -- Email Code

CrossFireXT17

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
EA just sent out this email with a unique code to get 40% off select titles in their store.

ycTsw.png

Value of discount will be deducted from product list price at time of purchase. Valid only for new PC Digital Download purchases of...
Alice: Madness Returns
Bulletstorm
Crysis 2
Darkspore
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2
Shank
SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
and The Sims Medieval ("product")

---
It seems like each code is uniqueso I removed the code in the image, but I will PM to the first person who posts here that wants it.

I figured I'd make this thread for people who want to give away their codes as well just in case people are interested.

EDIT: My code has been claimed, but check the thread for other people who might share theirs.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CrossFireXT17']EA just sent out this email with a unique code to get 40% off select titles in their store.

ycTsw.png

Value of discount will be deducted from product list price at time of purchase. Valid only for new PC Digital Download purchases of...
Alice: Madness Returns
Bulletstorm
Crysis 2
Darkspore
Dead Space 2
Dragon Age 2
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2
Shank
SHIFT 2 UNLEASHED
and The Sims Medieval ("product")

---
It seems like each code is uniqueso I removed the code in the image, but I will PM to the first person who posts here that wants it.

I figured I'd make this thread for people who want to give away their codes as well just in case people are interested.[/QUOTE] you forgot fifa 2011

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']you forgot fifa 2011[/QUOTE]

My email doesn't say FIFA 2011... maybe there is different emails since Lemarfanz says his was only 20%?

I got this, but when I enter the promo code and apply, it doesn't change the price at all (and I've tried it on several of the listed games). Anyone else having trouble with it?

Hmm, tempted by either Dead Space 2 or Dragon Age 2 for $11.99, but with the "digital retail" price seeming to be $19.99 a piece now, I have a feeling there is potential for them to be on sale somewhere for $9.99 or less this holiday season...

I'm not buying a damned thing off Origin. Ever.

For those of you less discriminate in your purchases, here is my 20% discount code: htp8wefpqgn42

Thanks for posting the codes, but has anyone gotten one to work yet? I've tried the codes as people posted them, and none of them have worked. I'm trying to buy the digital download version of The Sims Medieval, but when I put in a code, nothing happens, both on the Origin website and in the Origin client. It doesn't say the code is invalid or expired; it just reloads the page and the price remains the same.

[quote name='Zbornak']Thanks for posting the codes, but has anyone gotten one to work yet? I've tried the codes as people posted them, and none of them have worked. I'm trying to buy the digital download version of The Sims Medieval, but when I put in a code, nothing happens, both on the Origin website and in the Origin client. It doesn't say the code is invalid or expired; it just reloads the page and the price remains the same.[/QUOTE]

That's because the sale is on those games listed.

Is it because that one is on sale for everyone already? I think they made a mistake, since the other $29.99 titles (Alice for instance) went down to $17.99 when I tried to use one of the last few codes posted.

[quote name='Prismatico']Is it because that one is on sale for everyone already? I think they made a mistake, since the other $29.99 titles (Alice for instance) went down to $17.99 when I tried to use one of the last few codes posted.[/QUOTE]

I think you're right - the inclusion of The Sims Medieval in the list was probably a mistake. I tried it on the "special edition" of the game which is priced at $29.99 and that didn't work either.

[quote name='KaitouDark']Not really interested in any of the games so here's mine

40% off
topgup3oppdar

So Dead Space 2 would be $11.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the code it worked for me! I regretted not buying darkspore.

[quote name='KaitouDark']Not really interested in any of the games so here's mine

40% off
topgup3oppdar

So Dead Space 2 would be $11.99[/QUOTE]

Thank You! Bought Alice.

bread's done
Back