• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 oxidative

oxidative

last chance to evacuate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:25 AM

10/10 only
If you're lucky enough to live in a state with a Fred Meyer, BOGO on Nintendo 3DS games.

Posted Image

This might apply to other Kroger stores. Post if they do in your area :whee:

You can usually find the ads in store or online at their awesome website.

edit:
Combine with this coupon!
Posted Image

#2 Rybo

Rybo

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:36 AM

With those savings certificates it's hard to beat Fred Meyers deals. pick up a 3ds for 140 then pick a couple games BOGO!!! awesome!

#3 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:40 AM

There isn't a Fred meyer in nyc. Not to mention I don't have room in my budget for game purchases for this week (unless I use my amazon credit). It's a shame cause I would have gotten starfox and zelda
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#4 ScottsUSERID

ScottsUSERID

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:48 AM

Well this is great chance to pick up star fox 64 3ds and mercenaries for as cheap as ill find new....

Also might go ahead and pick up a 20 dollar game since itll be like getting it 50%. I saw Tactics Ogre on PSP 19.99 yesterday.

#5 ScottsUSERID

ScottsUSERID

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:50 AM

I wish they had devil survivor remix overclocked but I have not seen it at any of the local stores near Everett, Lynnwood, or Marysville.

#6 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:00 AM

Great deal. I think I'll buy two copies of Star Fox, or any other 39.99 game, get gift receipts (to up the return time period to 60 days instead of 30) then exchange them for Pokemon and Mario 3d Land for my kids' xmas presents.
Posted Image

#7 Gosha

Gosha

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:06 AM

Sucks you can't do the deal twice in the same transaction, limit 1. Otherwise I'd like to combine it with the 10 off 50.

#8 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:08 AM

Sucks you can't do the deal twice in the same transaction, limit 1. Otherwise I'd like to combine it with the 10 off 50.

Or find something for 10.01 in electronics and get that item for a penny. Basically a free movie or something. Love me some freddys.

#9 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:15 AM

Or find something for 10.01 in electronics and get that item for a penny. Basically a free movie or something. Love me some freddys.

Darn you beat me to it. I was going to tell him to throw in a copy of debbie does Dallas to get it for 1 cent with the deal
Currently playing
:ps4: watch dogs, contrast, resogun, assassins creed black flag

games recently beaten: :ps4: infamous second son, call of duty ghosts, killzone shadowfall, knack :ps3: kingdom hearts hd :vita: final fantasy x hd, :wiiu: donkey kong tropical freeze

#10 ScottsUSERID

ScottsUSERID

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:34 AM

Why not just buy an xbox live points card, or a 20 dollar game with the transaction? Its like getting it for half off.

#11 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:06 AM

Holy crap. Thanks OP. Got a Fred Meyer down the street from me :)
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#12 io

io

Posted 09 October 2011 - 08:14 AM

Nice, Freddies usually comes along with something good leading up to Christmas!

And to top it all off, Electronics clearance will be 50% off (says so on the same page of the ad that those coupons are on). It has been 40% for much of the time recently so that's no big deal, but since you can get clearance stuff to count for the $10/$20/$30 savings cert, there might be good filler there. Unfortunately they've been pretty stingy with the game clearance price drops recently - thus why they have the same stuff sitting there week after week.

Edited by io, 09 October 2011 - 08:44 AM.

#13 sadboy

sadboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 09:53 AM

Man, the nearest store near me is a Fred Meyer Jewelers.

#14 oxidative

oxidative

last chance to evacuate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

Today's the day. Have fun out there!

#15 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:05 PM

I wish I had a Fred Meyer here. :\

#16 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:20 PM

Thanks for the heads-up, OP! I went ahead and picked up Zelda and Star Fox. I was about to snag Ridge Racer 3D but I would have only saved $10 on that game (it's $29.99 normally).

Oh, and game strategy guides are also part of the $50/$100/$150 deal. I snagged Volume 2 of the Pokemon Black and White strategy guide for only $9.99.

Finally (and a bit off topic), Transformers figures are Buy 2 Get 1 Free. I didn't check if Voyagers were part of the deal but by the signage placement I believe any other kind work with the deal.

#17 zohar

zohar

ゾハル

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:29 PM

Just a heads up to everyone, YMMV if you intend on buying 2 copies of the same game. I picked up 2 copies of Star Fox and had to get a manager override (thankfully everyone there was nice about it).
Seeking any Xenosaga/Xenogears merchandise!

#18 oxidative

oxidative

last chance to evacuate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:42 PM

Finally (and a bit off topic), Transformers figures are Buy 2 Get 1 Free. I didn't check if Voyagers were part of the deal but by the signage placement I believe any other kind work with the deal.

All TFs are B2GO.

Halo figures were 50% off when scanned. Not bad!

#19 SHRIVES93

SHRIVES93

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 06:46 PM

anyone have any luck price matching this on the east coast!? i've tried calling a ton of different stores and havent had any luck =(

#20 io

io

Posted 10 October 2011 - 11:02 PM

Thanks for the heads-up, OP! I went ahead and picked up Zelda and Star Fox. I was about to snag Ridge Racer 3D but I would have only saved $10 on that game (it's $29.99 normally).

I had to get an override when buying Zelda and Star Fox together. They just said these coupons are always screwed up and did it no problem though.

Crap, this was actually in the Sunday ad and my wife showed it to me but I saw the couple of Mega Bloks sets instead (which are shown next to the figure). I should have gone yesterday but it didn't appear too much was missing when I went this afternoon. My son just started collecting the McFarlane figures and this is an awesome way for me to stock up for Christmas. I just got back and spent $100 on half-price figures (and a few mega bloks). It turns out he already has some, so I'm returing those and getting a few I didn't pick up. It's nice being done Christmas shopping for him. Hopefully he'll still be into these in 2 1/2 months ;).

#21 NeoGutsman

NeoGutsman

CAG Backlogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:01 AM

All TFs are B2GO.

Cool, thanks for clarifying!

#22 deantjeep

deantjeep

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:10 AM

I used these coupons this morning at our local Fred Meyer. Picked up a 3DS for $140 and Zelda and Nintendo Dogs as B0G0, so $20 each. No tax, nice Christmas present for my daughter. She will need to keep her DS Lite so she can play her Gameboy Advanced games, wish the 3DS had a slot.

#23 worddoc

worddoc

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:23 AM

I was so excited when I googled Fred Meyer and a couple showed up. Sadly, they were Fred Meyer Jewelers. Which apparently is a completely different thing. Thanks for the deal anyhow though :)

#24 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 01:26 AM

I was so excited when I googled Fred Meyer and a couple showed up. Sadly, they were Fred Meyer Jewelers. Which apparently is a completely different thing. Thanks for the deal anyhow though :)

There is a Smith Marketplace around my area and it's run by Fred Meyer. I also heard some Kroger stores are also run by Fred Meyer.

#25 kulaguy

kulaguy

3rd St. Saints!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:28 AM

Went there just to browse the Clearance. I noticed that they had PSP Go's on clearance for $179.XX. Combined with 50% clearance and $10 off >$50 purchase, I could have gotten one for $80+ tax. Sadly, the normal PSPs were not on clearance. Sigh. I just want a normal PSP.

#26 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:23 AM

I just got Zelda and Star Fox and a $25 kindle card to get additional $10 off. Awesome deal.

#27 io

io

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:00 AM

I just got Zelda and Star Fox and a $25 kindle card to get additional $10 off. Awesome deal.

Dammit - I should have gotten a $15 iTunes card. I thought those things wouldn't work (though they have in the past). It's just that it says gift cards are excluded - I guess they just mean FM gift cards.

I ended up getting an ink cartridge. And since I did the deal twice, I ended up with 2 ink cartridges ;). I would have prefered to get a $15 iTunes card instead - would have been a bit cheaper and my daughter has been bugging me to get one anyway.

I did not see PSP Go's on clearance. I probably would have passed, anyway. What they did have for clearance is the same assortment of crap they've had for months: things like Glory of Heracles for $20-$25 before discount, NFL Head Coach, Guitar Hero Aerosmith, DJ Hero bundles for $30, DH Hero Renegade for $170 or so :roll:...

#28 foreinter

foreinter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:03 AM

Dammit - I should have gotten a $15 iTunes card. I thought those things wouldn't work (though they have in the past). It's just that it says gift cards are excluded - I guess they just mean FM gift cards.

I ended up getting an ink cartridge. And since I did the deal twice, I ended up with 2 ink cartridges ;). I would have prefered to get a $15 iTunes card instead - would have been a bit cheaper and my daughter has been bugging me to get one anyway.

I am sure if it's working at first but it worked like a charm. The kindle card is the same as an Amazon gift card. You can use it buy anything from Amazon.

#29 spicoli420

spicoli420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:21 AM

bought 2 copies of starfox64 and a $20 psn card. The total came to $54ish after the $10 off coupon. I saw this post at the last minute and cruised down to the fred meyers just in time:) Thanks!!

#30 DariusWIND

DariusWIND

Owl Exterminator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:26 AM

Crap, today's the 10th, for some reason I thought this was tomorrow.