Fred Meyer: BOGO 3DS Games - 10/10 ONLY

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 Maskim

Maskim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 05:56 AM

Went there just to browse the Clearance. I noticed that they had PSP Go's on clearance for $179.XX. Combined with 50% clearance and $10 off >$50 purchase, I could have gotten one for $80+ tax. Sadly, the normal PSPs were not on clearance. Sigh. I just want a normal PSP.

Coupon couldn't be used on clearance items. 90's not bad, though.

I snagged the two Star Fox games, with gift receipts, and a Microsoft Points card for 53 after tax
Posted Image

#32 leidh

leidh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 06:32 AM

Coupon couldn't be used on clearance items. 90's not bad, though.

I snagged the two Star Fox games, with gift receipts, and a Microsoft Points card for 53 after tax

it said on the coupon itself that it is able to use on clearance items.

#33 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

I managed to take advantage of the deal last night. Snatched Zelda, Star Fox and Lego Sar Wars III (PS3) for just under $50. That's like 50% off all 3 games.

This deal and last December's free $25 GC for 2 game purchases were about the best recent deals from Fred Meyer.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#34 io

io

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:55 PM

I managed to take advantage of the deal last night. Snatched Zelda, Star Fox and Lego Sar Wars III (PS3) for just under $50. That's like 50% off all 3 games.

This deal and last December's free $25 GC for 2 game purchases were about the best recent deals from Fred Meyer.

Oh, man, that $25 gift card thing was great. I almost forgot about that!

LSW III is pretty fun - just got a platinum in it a few days ago. It has a nice change of pace real-time strategy element to it (the ground battles). They do get tiring after a while, though (and you have to do a lot of them for some of the trophies).