Hunted $14/$13, Duke Nukem $19, Brink $10, Kinect Console + $75 Credit - Amazon DotW

[quote name='Cysquatch']Weren't hunted and brink $10 a few weeks back as the deals of the week?[/QUOTE]

According the Camelcamelcamel, the lowest Hunted has been before now was 16.99 on 9/27/11.

They didn't go that low at Amazon, only best buy with coupon[quote name='Cysquatch']Weren't hunted and brink $10 a few weeks back as the deals of the week?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Cysquatch']Weren't hunted and brink $10 a few weeks back as the deals of the week?[/QUOTE]

I remember the bestbuy deal with the coupon but that's it. Could be wrong

I liked Hunted until I got a ways in. It's not bad. So many great ideas, but they never really gel together. Whole thing results in a murky mess that does everything it can to be likeable except actually being likeable.

I'm so glad I didn't buy Duke when it was $10. That game is horrible. I only played the demo, but I heard it doesn't get any better then that.

[quote name='strait edge follower']The price isn't really good for duke but I know a lot of non cag's that would buy it at that price.[/QUOTE]

You should tell your non-CAGs that they only have to waste $9.99 shipped + tax each for Duke Puke'm and Stink at Gamefly right now.

Of course, if they're anything like 99% of the non-CAGs I interact with they'll respond with "Oh, that a great deal! I should get that!" only to then forget about it and then ask you if the deal is still good 3 weeks later.

If there's one thing I've learned through CAG, it's that there's no room for deal procrastinating.

Damn, just bought Hunted from Amazon a few weeks ago for $17 and still haven't played it. Shoulda waited I guess...

[quote name='Runch']Damn, just bought Hunted from Amazon a few weeks ago for $17 and still haven't played it. Shoulda waited I guess...[/QUOTE]

lol, ill say.. why would you buy a game and never play it?

[quote name='pdjones']According the Camelcamelcamel, the lowest Hunted has been before now was 16.99 on 9/27/11.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']They didn't go that low at Amazon, only best buy with coupon[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I knew it was $10 somewhere....

Hunted is ok. I was able to get in on the Toys r us mess up and got my copy for around 25. I am ok paying that much for it. I don't think I would have paid more than that. It takes a bit to get into, but once you pick up on some of the nuances of combat it is easy to enjoy it. It also has some decent co-op. I think if they ever make a sequel it could be great.

Geez seems like everyone is selling brink, duke nukem and hunted for cheap to make room for better titles lol. The reviews weren't that great for any one them but the games aren't so bad you'd regret buying them for around $10

[quote name='DANIEL']at this point can you still find players on-line for Brink?[/QUOTE]

I didn't really find any when I had it.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']I kind of want Hunted, but everything I've read makes it out to be an unfinished mess.[/QUOTE]

Same, I got it for free from D2D from Bethesda Insider and played maybe 5 mins of it and it looked cool, but the reviews for it make me unsure if I want to spend the money for it on 360...hmmmmm

[quote name='HYDFDEMON']Same, I got it for free from D2D from Bethesda Insider and played maybe 5 mins of it and it looked cool, but the reviews for it make me unsure if I want to spend the money for it on 360...hmmmmm[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking that I got more out of looking at the ad for Hunted than I would by playing the actual game.

Bought duke nukem forever last week from a seller on amazon for $15. Suppose to be like new but will see. I watched some youtube vids of the game and it's just so sick and perverted I had to have it, lol.

Picked up Hunted today from Goozex for 550pts. Thanks OP, the game wasn't even on my radar until this thread. It only needs to be as good as Viking or Conan for me to be happy with it.

(Still two complete copies available for match at the time of this posting)

Any thoughts on the 360 deal?
I sold my elite because I hardly used it, but am tempted to try out the kinect.

[quote name='GbJGonzo']Any thoughts on the 360 deal?
I sold my elite because I hardly used it, but am tempted to try out the kinect.[/QUOTE]

If you get it, make sure you get it from Amazon and not one of the 3rd party sellers - otherwise no $75.

I want to buy Brink just so I can laugh at 2 or 3 of my friends for paying $60 for it when it came out...alas...I'll probably order Duke Nukem...I really have been wanting to play it...but the price hasn't been right and I still have a backlog ;)

Picked up brink and DNF....

Funny thing is about two hours after I ordered them i got an Email from the DNF first Access club that said a free DLC would be available tonight at 6 oclock....

I got my copy of Brink in today. No slip cover, which is disappointing. It has a sticker on the top of the box that says "Do not sell before 5/10/11." Amazon must not have ever sold their first shipment, lol

[quote name='Coltin']I got my copy of Brink in today. No slip cover, which is disappointing. It has a sticker on the top of the box that says "Do not sell before 5/10/11." Amazon must not have ever sold their first shipment, lol[/QUOTE]

This tells you something about this game when they have had brink on sale for 9.99 a few times this year and they still have copys with that sticker on it. What are they going to do when the community dies out for this game ?

bread's done
Back