Toys R Us Call of Juarez: The Cartel (PS3) $14.98

I would rather have this on xbox also but at the price I'm sure I'll find a way to flip it gonna check in-store price around 3 ish (est)

I'll chime in on this one, yes the game is pretty bad, but there are far worse games out there. I was actually able to finish this "bad" game. I'd say its worth a play through at $15

[quote name='k1ngster']Yes, I realy want to know if this is the same price instore?[/QUOTE]

you can always pm, they usually match their site. But it says not sold in store, so the hard part is find a store that still has it

It is sporadic as their inventory fluctuates throughout the day. I did not want to send this link with it randomly being in stock, but maybe some people can grab it or we simply get AMAZON to do the price match link and maybe they will do the 360 version as well.

[quote name='Tarskidx']It is sporadic as their inventory fluctuates throughout the day. I did not want to send this link with it randomly being in stock, but maybe some people can grab it or we simply get AMAZON to do the price match link and maybe they will do the 360 version as well.[/QUOTE]

submitted a pricematch even though I have no real interest in this game (liked bound in blood though).

[quote name='Cysquatch']submitted a pricematch even though I have no real interest in this game (liked bound in blood though).[/QUOTE]
I liked BiB also, the one thing I really hated about this new game was the whole modern day western BS. I hope they go back to their roots with the next game(if there is one)

[quote name='Brother Daz'] I hope they go back to their roots with the next game(if there is one)[/QUOTE]
Call of Juarez: The CAG

Seems worth it to me, if you dont like it, the TIV is $16 @BB.

EDIT: Would this be 25% off cause of the clearance? Just wondering since the last digit is an 8.

[quote name='MinatoKun']Seems worth it to me, if you dont like it, the TIV is $16 @BB.

EDIT: Would this be 25% off cause of the clearance? Just wondering since the last digit is an 8.[/QUOTE]

Just curious where you are going to get the game from since I posted this a few posts back..

[quote name='JungleRot']
  • Out of stock for shipping
  • Not eligible for Store Pickup
  • Not sold in stores
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='strait edge follower']You are better off red boxing this game than buying it[/QUOTE]

nah waste of $2 just gamestop rental it for free. :)

I thought the game was pretty fun. I played the campaign with a friend online and had a good time. Sure, it had budget written all over it, but I definitely thought it was worth a go.

Huge, HUGE fan of CoJ:BiB here.

Yeah, Cartel is bad. What a shame.

The TRU sale, probably another thread for it, but Wheelman is great. $15 is probably about what you can find it for though.

No go at TRU in Racine WI. The girl working the counter didn't even know what it was. She said they'd match online price if they had had it though.

ugh no go anyway. went to tru store and they said they couldn't match the prices/or the b1g1 deal cuz it's online only. but online is out of stock. fail
i wish mine would have matched it, they had 2 copies each of the 4 games i wanted.

oh dear god, and i almost got something but shipping killed it! $7 for 2 games! argh

I got this for $9.99 at MTC a couple weeks ago and hated it even at that price. It's a pretty worthless FPS, by all accounts.

Luckily I was able to trade it in at a Game Exchange for $35!

Willow Grove, PA no go as well. Dude said the game had been sitting there for awhile and it was that price because it was getting clearanced out. They didn't even have the 360 version. No sweat off my back

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']How long ago did this game come out? Possibly two to three months ago? It dropped like Brink did...that should be an implication...[/QUOTE]One word...Ubisoft

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']How long ago did this game come out? Possibly two to three months ago? It dropped like Brink did...that should be an implication...[/QUOTE]

Worse, it came out a month ago according to wikipedia.

I would have jumped on this with Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened (since I still want to play through the single player). What a tease haha. Thanks anyways, OP!

ubisoft. wait a few weeks. i learned this with a.c. series...
and yeah, no go instore. i wish. i wanted to get some trophies on this.
i might try at best buy tomorrow, but they will probly only pricematch either the price or the b1g1 deal, not both. argh
worthless sale since shipping is insane and most of the stock was out of stock 10 minutes after sale started...

[quote name='Velo214']gamestop rental... very classy ;)[/QUOTE]
[quote name='JungleRot']LOL thanks.. :D;)[/QUOTE]

hey man, i personally aprove of anything that screws the shitty ass retailer known as Gamestop. If theyre gonna sell used games as new, then go right ahead and take advantage of their stupid policys to get free rentals!

anyway, reading this thread it seems its online only AND ps3 only, so thats fail. I wanted to check the game out but i'll wait for the 360 version to hit this on amazon. I liked the first game despite its flaws. The settings and characters were interesting. But i havent played the 2nd. I heard this is the worst of the bunch.

i hate gamestop. lol. i only go there if i know i can make a profit. i don't do the gamestop rental but more power to ya ;) 7 days used games returns no q's asked :)

ya i only buy used psp and ds games there. Mostly psp games since theyre hard to find. Most of the time though i just buy them, keep the case/artwork, then return the game by itself. Then i keep an eye out for a disc thats in decent condition. May as well use their 'game by itself and broken/scratched to hell = same as game with case/manual mint' policy to my advantage.

I do have a surplus of extra cases and manuals now because of it though

Anyway, i was looking this deal over.. its pretty weak. Why the hell do they have so much stuff listed thats out of stock but that you cant get in store? blea. I want clash of heroes but i dont see another ~16 dollar game worth getting to match it. Everything else is 9 bucks or less

i have about 100 extra cases/manuals at my house. all new games too, like infamous 2, la noire, homefronts, portal 2's, etc etc. my son loves to drive the cases around like they are cars on the carpet, so that's good for something ;)

[quote name='Kenshindono']hey man, i personally aprove of anything that screws the shitty ass retailer known as Gamestop. If theyre gonna sell used games as new, then go right ahead and take advantage of their stupid policys to get free rentals!

anyway, reading this thread it seems its online only AND ps3 only, so thats fail. I wanted to check the game out but i'll wait for the 360 version to hit this on amazon. I liked the first game despite its flaws. The settings and characters were interesting. But i havent played the 2nd. I heard this is the worst of the bunch.[/QUOTE]

The problem with that is that it would require walking into a GameStop and talking their probable dumbass employees as they push crap on you. I'll take the $2 redbox rental, thanks.

[quote name='Velo214']i hate gamestop. lol. i only go there if i know i can make a profit. i don't do the gamestop rental but more power to ya ;) 7 days used games returns no q's asked :)[/QUOTE]

I missed the last b2g1 at gamestop and so I've been chipping away at my credit there forever. Wish I hadn't put it on my PUR card, because anything in the triple digits is like fucking infinite money to these mouth breathers.

[quote name='Velo214']i have about 100 extra cases/manuals at my house. all new games too, like infamous 2, la noire, homefronts, portal 2's, etc etc. my son loves to drive the cases around like they are cars on the carpet, so that's good for something ;)[/QUOTE]

Since I got in the habit of gutting everything before I take it to BB, I have an awful lot of manuals. I feel like those could be of use to somebody. Maybe I'll put them in a baby basket and set them in front of a convent or something.

[quote name='DerClaw']Since I got in the habit of gutting everything before I take it to BB, I have an awful lot of manuals. I feel like those could be of use to somebody. Maybe I'll put them in a baby basket and set them in front of a convent or something.[/QUOTE]

haha same here. Hope I can find someone who'll take them off my hands for a good sum of cash

[quote name='iRandom']haha same here. Hope I can find someone who'll take them off my hands for a good sum of cash[/QUOTE]

Can't imagine they are worth any money. Like maybe in the freebie forum if people needed them? No idea.

[quote name='DerClaw']Since I got in the habit of gutting everything before I take it to BB, I have an awful lot of manuals. I feel like those could be of use to somebody. Maybe I'll put them in a baby basket and set them in front of a convent or something.[/QUOTE]

I've done that before. Last time I did it I kept the manuals (Silent Hill Homecoming, PGR4, Guitar Hero World Tour, and Fallout 3)... it's been 2-3 years and they're still sitting in my closet. These manuals were for the Xbox 360 versions of the games, incidentally I don't even have an Xbox 360 anymore so yeah they're pretty much useless. I feel like it would be a waste though to just toss them in the trash.

do you have a manual for monster kingdom: jewel summoner? Ive been looking for one for a while =P I got a crap ton of cases and manuals as well, but have never found one of those

[quote name='Velo214']i have about 100 extra cases/manuals at my house. all new games too, like infamous 2, la noire, homefronts, portal 2's, etc etc. my son loves to drive the cases around like they are cars on the carpet, so that's good for something ;)[/QUOTE]

hah. Do you mean new/sealed games? while thats cute thats probalby not a good idea. Especially with the new piece of crap 'eco' cases. The disks will get all jacked up

bread's done
Back