Toys R Us Call of Juarez: The Cartel (PS3) $14.98

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#31 Nesmaster75

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:36 PM

I would have jumped on this with Call of Duty Black Ops Hardened (since I still want to play through the single player). What a tease haha. Thanks anyways, OP!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#32 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

ubisoft. wait a few weeks. i learned this with a.c. series...
and yeah, no go instore. i wish. i wanted to get some trophies on this.
i might try at best buy tomorrow, but they will probly only pricematch either the price or the b1g1 deal, not both. argh
worthless sale since shipping is insane and most of the stock was out of stock 10 minutes after sale started...

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#33 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 10:55 PM

gamestop rental... very classy ;)

LOL thanks.. :D;)

hey man, i personally aprove of anything that screws the shitty ass retailer known as Gamestop. If theyre gonna sell used games as new, then go right ahead and take advantage of their stupid policys to get free rentals!

anyway, reading this thread it seems its online only AND ps3 only, so thats fail. I wanted to check the game out but i'll wait for the 360 version to hit this on amazon. I liked the first game despite its flaws. The settings and characters were interesting. But i havent played the 2nd. I heard this is the worst of the bunch.

#34 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:01 PM

i hate gamestop. lol. i only go there if i know i can make a profit. i don't do the gamestop rental but more power to ya ;) 7 days used games returns no q's asked :)

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#35 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:19 PM

ya i only buy used psp and ds games there. Mostly psp games since theyre hard to find. Most of the time though i just buy them, keep the case/artwork, then return the game by itself. Then i keep an eye out for a disc thats in decent condition. May as well use their 'game by itself and broken/scratched to hell = same as game with case/manual mint' policy to my advantage.

I do have a surplus of extra cases and manuals now because of it though

Anyway, i was looking this deal over.. its pretty weak. Why the hell do they have so much stuff listed thats out of stock but that you cant get in store? blea. I want clash of heroes but i dont see another ~16 dollar game worth getting to match it. Everything else is 9 bucks or less

#36 Velo214

Velo214

Baby Lux is Here!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 12:44 AM

i have about 100 extra cases/manuals at my house. all new games too, like infamous 2, la noire, homefronts, portal 2's, etc etc. my son loves to drive the cases around like they are cars on the carpet, so that's good for something ;)

Velo214.png
sig.gif

#37 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 01:25 AM

hey man, i personally aprove of anything that screws the shitty ass retailer known as Gamestop. If theyre gonna sell used games as new, then go right ahead and take advantage of their stupid policys to get free rentals!

anyway, reading this thread it seems its online only AND ps3 only, so thats fail. I wanted to check the game out but i'll wait for the 360 version to hit this on amazon. I liked the first game despite its flaws. The settings and characters were interesting. But i havent played the 2nd. I heard this is the worst of the bunch.

The problem with that is that it would require walking into a GameStop and talking their probable dumbass employees as they push crap on you. I'll take the $2 redbox rental, thanks.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#38 Lemarfanz

Lemarfanz

Video Games Are Art!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:05 AM

whew! that price dropped faster than a ______.
I LOVE INDIE GAMES!

I SUPPORT THEM WHOLEHEARTEDLY.

#39 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:40 AM

Worse, it came out a month ago according to wikipedia.

Damn that's lame...

#40 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:52 AM

i hate gamestop. lol. i only go there if i know i can make a profit. i don't do the gamestop rental but more power to ya ;) 7 days used games returns no q's asked :)

I missed the last b2g1 at gamestop and so I've been chipping away at my credit there forever. Wish I hadn't put it on my PUR card, because anything in the triple digits is like fucking infinite money to these mouth breathers.

#41 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 03:54 AM

i have about 100 extra cases/manuals at my house. all new games too, like infamous 2, la noire, homefronts, portal 2's, etc etc. my son loves to drive the cases around like they are cars on the carpet, so that's good for something ;)

Since I got in the habit of gutting everything before I take it to BB, I have an awful lot of manuals. I feel like those could be of use to somebody. Maybe I'll put them in a baby basket and set them in front of a convent or something.

#42 Zexy

Zexy

I know I'm sexy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:01 AM

Since I got in the habit of gutting everything before I take it to BB, I have an awful lot of manuals. I feel like those could be of use to somebody. Maybe I'll put them in a baby basket and set them in front of a convent or something.

haha same here. Hope I can find someone who'll take them off my hands for a good sum of cash

#43 DerClaw

DerClaw

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:04 AM

haha same here. Hope I can find someone who'll take them off my hands for a good sum of cash

Can't imagine they are worth any money. Like maybe in the freebie forum if people needed them? No idea.

#44 skateraXVIII

skateraXVIII

A Muthaf***ing Bunny

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:30 AM

I've done that before. Last time I did it I kept the manuals (Silent Hill Homecoming, PGR4, Guitar Hero World Tour, and Fallout 3)... it's been 2-3 years and they're still sitting in my closet. These manuals were for the Xbox 360 versions of the games, incidentally I don't even have an Xbox 360 anymore so yeah they're pretty much useless. I feel like it would be a waste though to just toss them in the trash.

"Put some hot sauce on my burrito baby!"
adf.jpg

#45 Kenshindono

Kenshindono

I'm on a Boat!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 October 2011 - 08:25 AM

do you have a manual for monster kingdom: jewel summoner? Ive been looking for one for a while =P I got a crap ton of cases and manuals as well, but have never found one of those

hah. Do you mean new/sealed games? while thats cute thats probalby not a good idea. Especially with the new piece of crap 'eco' cases. The disks will get all jacked up

#46 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:20 AM

I guess the PS3 game got taken off the site. Damn, I was thinking about PMing this in store tomorrow. :-(

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#47 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:22 AM

Hope I can get my bestbuy buddies to match this so I can do some flip action. Two copys will do for now.
Currently playing
:ps3: Shadows of the damned, assassins creed 3
:360: final fantasy 13, gta 4: complete, dishonored
:3ds: nothing
:psp: ps all stars battle royale

Games recently beaten
:psp: assassins creed: liberation (best portible open world game ever dispite problems) :applause:
:360: Kane and lynch 2: dog days (meh game for 5$) :cold:
Games remaining in backlog: 8

#48 Earthbound_X

Earthbound_X

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 October 2011 - 07:50 AM

Think I'll wait till this goes on sale at Gamefly for under 10 bucks, I can see that happening soon.

What's a Gamestop rental? Buying a game, playing through it, then taking it back for a refund?

#49 GlassAgate

GlassAgate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 October 2011 - 06:22 AM

No love for 360 owners?